old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeBL6D9WFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=VSSFG_pNPg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

frist

go for maiden and not memetallica user
previous dubs demand itt

I unironically love Ghost Bath, own both their albums, and have seen them live.
Ask me anything.

impending doom is stoked

Opinion on Chuck Schuldiner and he's projects

youtube.com/watch?v=zeBL6D9WFp8

>mfw newest ghost bath meme album

lambgoat faggot fuck off

stop shilling your shit on here, Dennis.

What's your favorite Ghost Meme song?

What shows are you seeing this spring/summer, anons?
right now i'm seeing Kreator on the decibel tour and Sabaton later after that, nothing else yet though. anyone know of anything in vancouver coming up i might not have heard of?

emmure should be on this

he ded too soon

Either Happyhouse or Death And The Maiden

any symphonic power metal recommendations

ghost bath

I wanted to go to Sacred Reich witth Razor and Exciter this weekend but I'm a poorfag. So I'm only going to some local shit that costs 1-2$.

What are you blastin' right now /metal?

>not songs from Funeral

pleb detected

Maryland Deathfest my dude

all releases by this band have sucked except for Isolate.

>implying liking Ghost Bath doesn't automatically make me a pleb

I like Funeral about equally to Moonlover but those two songs just stand out to me

Screaming For Vengeance right now, no idea what i'm doing when its done
anyone got suggestions for what to listen to next?

I would have liked to see how his music developed further. Died too soon.

There ep's can be a mixed bag. Butt fuck it, I really liked .- -... ... . -. -.-. .

solid fucking album

Ebu Gogo Gutting the Child

terminal redux

>Ebu Gogo Gutting the Child
i want primitivefags to leave
listened to death already

>there are people who consider this band to be dsbm

Been out of the loop for the last 6 months, what do I need to listen to? Last new album I listened to was Terminal Redux

>High Gold

dangit, that was supposed to be a reply to

I traveled to YLYLCYN so that I could open and close gates. When I got there, I encountered the eternal eye and I asked it if it would open. But there is no eternal eye, so it was unable to hear my question. That’s when the white flagpole shot up out of the earth, puncturing the air with the standard hanging distended from it like a pink udder. Emblazoned on its chest in bold, shining Arial, booming, stentorian: VISION. The standard swirled in the viscous wind with yearning distention as I became yellow with desire. I saw stars leap out of my mouth as the words came back to me, “O eternal eye, why do you appear in YLYLCYN?”. I leapt up to ANANON, a higher Alimony. There I could cuddle with ideas of glass, jasmine and hyacinth. I turned my teeth around so that I’d be able to drink bee-nectar from the invisible plane of emotions. But my whirling teeth took on lives of their own and, like propellors, lifed me up to the unspeakable, impossible to define: the Alimony of 01010n. There, I turned to a black crisp, yielding tears to the white sea. OLOLON emerged an we wept together. After that, I told her my message. I had a message for her, though I hadn’t realized it was so until I’d arrived and met her from the first time. The message was from S/HE/IM, the lowest Alimony, also unspeakable, also impossible to define. It said: S/HE/IM shall be S.H.E.I.M. when 01010n becomes OLOLON. I whispered this softly into OLOLON’s tender ear. I am not sure whether she heard me, or if the message meant anything to her. It certainly meant nothing to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSSFG_pNPg0

then what are they?

Been out of the loop for the past 6 minutes, what do I need to listen to? Last new album I listened to was Moonlover

When's this little fucker going to drop the whole "metal" act and become a trap already

>there are people who consider mesarthim to be metal

atmo bm

how the fuck would they fit into DSBM?

listen to it again

TRANScendental metal

I want to fuck the Kaballah out of this pretentious little shit

I'm actually pretty surprised. Is this part of the overarching pseudointellectual/spiritual concept he's been going on about since day 1?

Who is the most qt? Neige or HHH?

Neige x HHH doujins when?

Neige is an ugly fucker. He looks like a middle aged woman in the 1950s who is about to overdose on quaaludes

Under A Funeral Moon > A Blaze in the Northern Sky > Transilvanian Hunger

You cannot debate this

lemmy

neither.

pic related.

UAFM = TH > Blaze = SJ > Total Death > Panzerfaust > Everything else they've done

The answer is obviously Dennis

Velvet Cacoon was just Xasthur worship.

Blaze > Panzerfaust > Tranny Hunger >>>> Funeral Moon

Nuclear Holocausto Vengeance

Black Jesus was more patrician though

CUTE!

Stop listening to Ghost Bath.

I'd have to actually listen to them first, though, Uncle Varg

And start listening to If I Could Kill Myself.

Stop masturbating.

Is Ghost Bath the Anthony Burch of metal?

>Anthony Burch
literally who

>a higher Alimony
J U S T

rec me some lesser known DSBM

actual cuck writer of the borderlands games
giant meme on Sup Forums
shouldnt be overspilling over into this thread

>shouldnt be overspilling over into this thread
Then you shouldn't have explained who he was, genius
No one seems to give a shit about Inferi's Shores Of Sorrow even though it's easily amongst the top 10 of the entire style

>Inferi's Shores Of Sorrow

that's because it is bland and generic

Your dick is bland and generic

well you didn't have to remind me, asshole.

>tfw too alpha to be a cuck
metal for this feel?

Ghost Bath

You listen to the best Priest album, which is Defenders Of The Faith.

>any Priest after 1980
>best

Best of the 80s, yes. Nothing tops 70s Priest.

Ho ho ho, look at this contrarian

>/metal/
>not a contrarian

pick 1

>implying believing Priest went downhill after British Steel is an unpopular opinion
Ho ho ho, look at this downie

But Painkiller

better album, but everything before and including BS is better (except the debut)

Going downhill doesn't mean immediately turning to shit. There's a slope, hence the name

>Judas Priest, one of the best metal bands ever, actually got worse when becoming more of a metal band
really activities those almonds

Totally sensitivities them cars

I have about as much respect for slam as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

I played 2 shows back in South Dakota with Dennis' old hardcore band I Apparatus before he started Ghost Bath, they were pretty good... my band kinda sucked.

Ghost Bath is alright, I don't get why they're taken as such a meme band.

>I don't get why they're taken as such a meme band.
>starts the band with a retarded publicity stunt

>I don't get why they're taken as such a meme band
Because it's /metal/ you newfag

Who /Life of Agony/ here?

Ok yeah, I'll give you that...

The whole being a Chinese band thing was kinda dumb, but I guess I kinda just overlooked that knowing they were from North Dakota since the beginning. The music itself is decent though.

They're pointing at you

anyone else give the new Ulcerate album a listen?

its pretty good

>damn that dude looks like a troll doll
>*notices shirt*... damn that's an ugly looking chick
>that bitch looks like a troll doll

I'd totally fuck a troll doll/real doll hybrid like her

its a dude

>ozzy as a trap

but now it's a girl