Thanks, D&D, for reminding me that women are always right...

Thanks, D&D, for reminding me that women are always right, and men pretend to be strong but are actually weak (and dumb).

And you know what? At least the bullshit with Sansa made sense (although I don't know how realistic it would be getting to the Eerie and coming back with an army within a day).

But all the fucking scenes with Daenerys were cringeworthy (as always) and pissed me the fuck off. This goddamn Mary Sue.

She didn't go to the Eerie, she sent a raven in episode 8

Fact: Jews destroy western values

Okay, that makes more sense. Again, I'm not hating on the Sansa part, because at least it's not bullshit pulled out of thin air or some dragons which save Dany every fucking episode.

if she isn't the villain next season this show is doomed

>army of snowmen are coming to kill everything
>literally the only thing stopping them is dragons
ok

Could you fuck off with the fucking "le sjws" bullshit for one second , fucking hell . Its obvious that a male is the hero of the show anyways

Yeah strong women are intimidating

I think what op is trying to say is

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off, reddit.

Brienne is a strong woman and there's nothing wrong with that.

Catelyn was a strong woman and there was nothing wrong with that.

Daenerys is a Mary-fucking-Sue who can never truly suffer and has impenetrable plot armor. At least with Sansa and Jon, they both suffered immensely. Dany literally is top dog after one or two episodes.

Should we tell him that Dany has dragons?

Is there even going to be a war for Westeros at this point? Greyjoys allied with her. Grl power Sand SNeks will likely as well. With Cersei rightfully destroying that patriarchal King's Landing next episode, there won't even be a King to battle. Will they just accept her as queen when her boats hit shores?

>Is there even going to be a war for Westeros at this point?
Yes, when the Night's King destroys the wall next week.

actually Tyrion told her what's what, and her dad was shit. He told her he did such a good job in her absence, that the slavers attacked out of desperation. Then she formed an alliance with the Gayjoys only after TyrLion okay'd it.

So she listens to people now and plays to her strengths, which is something a level headed woman does. Therefore not a feminist.

They are explicitly weak to fire. Should only take one episode for dragons to easily win. I guess that'll give Dany an excuse to be a hero instead of a conqueror.

>They are explicitly weak to fire
There are explicitly three dragons and they're nowhere near the wall, what's your point? Even more than that, only a percentage of the north believes that the whites are coming at all, let alone knowing how to fight them. I don't think you've been watching this show.

Who cares. The Walkers will weaken up Westeros to the point where Dany can swoop in, beat the Walkers in an episode, and be declared Queen Savior and bringer of eternal summer. There will be 0 resistance at this point.

>Who cares
You should, if you're going to talk about this show then you should try not to get outsmarted by mediocre writers.

Are you triggered?

there are literally 0 twists in this show.

And you still can't keep up.

nice memeing. You might have an IQ below a standard away from average.

That should really embarrass you to say, if my IQ is so low then why are you shitting the bed so hard trying to prove me wrong?

Wrong on what? You haven't disagreed with me yet.

I don't know what you think "disagree" means, maybe you need to take a break?

This episode's dialogue was shitty even for season 6.

yeah you are just dumb. Shame.

>maybe you need to take a break?
>yeah
Called it.

In Game of Thrones, death and defeat are only a step away, unless you happen to be a feminist escapism tool for mediocre women who want to fantasize about being beautiful and powerful and having dragons and shit.