What's with all this grrl power shit in season five and, even more, in season six? Brienne kills Stannis...

What's with all this grrl power shit in season five and, even more, in season six? Brienne kills Stannis, Sansa is suddenly a strong independent womyn who don't need no man, Daenerys and Yara verbally scissor as a dwarf and a eunuch are made to watch in humiliation, Cersei is suddenly written as sympathetic, and the list goes on and on...

What does fucking an orange feel like?

burning

Dat cersei tho

Because a lot women watch the show.
Because women now account for 58% of college degrees.
A college degree means more earning power.
More earning power means more money to spend on shit.
Too bad you're a worthless neet. Way to shame your father.

> Sansa is suddenly a strong independent womyn who don't need no man
>Littlefinger is not a man

you're saying it like it's a problem

>implying melly isn't tighter than a nun

Yara needs to hurry up and dom burgerqueen or I'm done with this shit

I'm employed but I'm also admittedly pirating it since that's easier than getting HBO NOW working. So the real issue is women pay for it because they don't know how to wait until 10:15 and go on a torrent site

>Because women now account for 58% of college degrees.
>A college degree means more earning power.

How many of those degrees are Gender Studies or some other worthless SJW "degree"?

Exactly.

>Cersei is suddenly written as sympathetic

She's been sympathetic from the start you fucking casual.

This is some hamfisted bait right here. Remember user, baiting is all about subtlety.

I'm also employed and educated and I download the show monday evenings.
I guess we're all to blame.

>Liberal arts and English degrees
>Earning power

This is bait but I came in here to have a laugh anyhow

>strong female characters
>who all get their tits out
tawp kekkerino

>you can't be strong unless you hide your body and make sure no one ever sees it

I make 87,000 a year with an english lit degree. You're an idiot if you think non-stem degrees are worthless.
Please, keep telling me about things you clearly don't understand.

Quite a few women only go to college to get a M.R.S. degree. Also it's more about the social aspect of college for them then actually learning. Hence the easy classes.

>vulnerability should not be a weakness

please let this be Sup Forums false flag

Yes, you're a very strong character, now get your top off

Arya hasn't been naked yet, unfortunately.

It's not bait, it's a demographic shift. I'm sorry you're too poor or stupid to finish college.

>I make 87,000 a year with an english lit degree

Hello, time traveler. How are the '50s?

Daenerys character has really turned into shit.

Do you really think a college degree and hard work are useless? Is that what you tell yourself while you shitpost in mommy's basement?

Wew lad

>>I make 87,000 a year with an english lit degree

>Brienne kills Stannis
After he got his shit pushed in by Ramsay's army and almost died trying to fight two nobody stragglers.
>Sansa is suddenly a strong independent womyn who don't need no man
No man except Jon and Baelish and Blackfish and Rickon and...
>Daenerys and Yara verbally scissor as a dwarf and a eunuch are made to watch in humiliation
Having a problem?
>Cersei is suddenly written as sympathetic
"This season"
>and the list goes on and on...
Does it?

Wtf is an English literature degree

Why would someone with such a degree not talk in complete sentences.

>college degree

broad category

>hard work

what the fuck kind of 'hard work' does an english lit degree bring? you stack books or something?

I blame social media. Writers are too close to the audience so they start making decisions that makes their online interactions more enjoyable.

btw I haven't watched GoT since season 3.

young men still spend way more money on movies, books and games

kek are americans really this retarded?

Why is frogfu a roastie?

No GRRM to go off of anymore and all tv is liberal as fuck now

Why are you afraid of female characters who aren't utterly fucking pathetic? Are you only able to enjoy shows where the women are there to be kidnapped, rescued and fucked?

The female characters aren't propelled above the male ones in terms of power or plot contrivance except danny fuck her and her fucking dragons I can't wait to see her get her shit pushed in REEEE

Thank Christ

Honestly, with the whole feminism movement, I can't tell anymore.

And that's saying something.

Not him, but the show constantly pushing its sjw agenda down your throat is pretty obvious and cringey. I have no problem with stronk womyn but I can't watch an episode of this season without rolling my eyes a few times.

lol that pic he great

Are you really this dense? Do you get all your knowledge of the outside world from sitcoms?

Are you a copywriter by chance?

I bet the STEM cucks are mostly college freshmen who have ridiculously unrealistic expectations of the job market their later work life.

there seems to be a person missing from your image my friend

pic was funny up until the brienne meme

Don't even bother. They're (at best) state school scum with middlebrow fantasies of being a doctor or an engineer. They have absolutely no idea how much power a degree from an Ivy has over their STEM toilet paper, and they have no idea how the world works outside of their glorified trade school. Thanks to the rank and prestige of my school, I could major in jerking off with a minor in dildo studies and I'd still make more upon graduation than the public school student wasting his time in the lab

To be fair he is right Even if he is estating he could very well make that money if he went to a top college. Economics/Law/Medicine is the same way with it being saturated by toilet paper from the lower colleges but the higher ones getting comfy high paying jobs.

He really isn't. Brandon Stark cut the shit out of him at a tourney once, and even if his cock works no one treats him as if it does. The only woman he's ever fucked is Lysa Tully and he was so drunk he thought it was Cat.

What makes you think there's a sjew agenda? Do you think the female characters are more unbelievable than the male ones?

>I was raped in the butt let me tell you about warfare

lol sanza is such a fucking dumb character

Also funny because she probably doesn't know even half of what was done to Theon.

That's because GOT started off as a gritty tit and violence filled, down to earth dark fantasy we fell in love with. Now it's shifted towards [current year] vanilla SJW shit. But I watch every week anyway so I can get in on all the d4nk /got/ threads here and also not stand out too much from my normietier friends. Plus the new ep was actually enjoyable. Too bad they probably blew 99% season's budget on it.

This. I love how the show constantly reminds everybody that Sansa is le raep survivor but Theon getting his cock cut off is barely mentioned as jokes. Literally 3rd wave feminism tier

What's with white males under the age of 25 literally bitching over everything in the media?

What's with white suburban females under the age of 21 literally bitching over everything in the world?

You say that as if bait on this site needs to be remotely subtle to get replies

>87,000

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>that pryection

lmao