Why does bullying still exist after all of these school shootings? Are normies that retarded...

Why does bullying still exist after all of these school shootings? Are normies that retarded? "Hey a shooting just happened let's bully the unpopular kids even more".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are normies that retarded?

Yes. There could be a school shooting each and every single day, and it would change nothing.

Its all about self esteem, if you are a spoiled brat you don't wish someone else success, all because you were given everything you wanted. The low self esteem gives them the idea of "Hey if i make him feel worse i will be happy" and the retarded girls will think "He's such a strong man, the other guy is a stupid"... and if all that shits keeps it up and you are in a country that weapons comes in big cereal boxes it turns in a school shooting or only an homicide

>what is bullying
>you've never been bullied
>you don't know what bullying is
>woops, looks like you've been bullying
>uh-oh

Aren't there shootings like.. daily in the US? I know those aren't all school shootings but still. Ever since last year there are "mass" shootings daily. Mass shooting = pretty much at least 3 people injured due to someone firing a gun

This isn't /r9k/, faggot. Go bitch about it there.

This. I had a kid in high school that I considered a close friend and wouldn't want to hurt in any way, he was like 4'9" and we used to pick on him a lot about it. We would shove him up against the lockers and put him in trash cans and stuff, we thought it was in good fun because our entire group was very vitriolic.

He ended up telling administration that I was bullying him and I got called down to the office for it. It was a huge shock to me, and I felt like shit about it. He wanted nothing to do with any of the group after that.

We all did things like that to one another and we didn't make an effort to single him out. We all laughed it off, except him I guess8

What a dick. Can't even appreciate being stuffed into lockers and trash cans. Whatanerd, am I right?

Did you and your other friends do the same to each other as well? Shove against lockers, dump in trash cans, ect ect?

>We would shove him up against the lockers and put him in trash cans and stuff
>we thought it was in good fun

There's a difference between being a rough group and physically assaulting someone you fucking clown.

Who the fuck wouldn't be upset about shit like that happening again and again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

I've never actually seen bullying, mostly weird kids stay away from the sport kids so nothing really ever happends

If they all did it to each other, and he wasn't singled out, how can you know? People need to speak up about shit if they don't like it.

Real bullying is incredibly rare.

Most kids don't have it in them to actually harass someone else constantly day in and day out.

how fucking naive are you?

He is Chad.

I wonder if picking on someone (like a new kid or something) is considered bullying

>giving in to autism
Bullying is the only indicator that there's hope for the survival of the species.

>Le kids are mean meme

Sure kids can be little shitheads, but like I said, the grand majority of them aren't fucking psychopaths and can realize when something they're doing is legitimately fucking someone up.

Only the most ridiculous of shitlords continue to actively harass someone and even then it's because they themselves are fucked up in some way.

I've been in schools in Europe and the US and after middle school bullying doesn't really exist anymore

Bullying doesn't exist.

I've been through four different high schools in an urban environment, in bumfuck nowhere, and in a big city and have never seen or experienced anything related to bullying. I was a fat, autistic, antisocial kid who regularly shit his pants back in middle school as well, so I should have been an easy target. As far as I'm concerned people are making a big deal of nothing or kids are just pussies.

you're right. classic bullying. a big "punk" with a leather jacket beating up smaller kids for their lunch money. that kind of bullying is rare. you know what's not rare though? "We're not gonna let that kid sit with us because he's weird".

>Exclusion now counts as bullying

"No".

Not wanting to hang out with someone because you don't like them isn't bullying.

99% of shootings in the US are black on black gang related

Considering we're living in a world that sees a woman regretting having consensual sex as rape, yes it most likely is.

Hey bro, I don't want to sit with the special ed kids either. Quit being so sensitive.

Well, how about not let apes carry guns then?

>Not wanting to hang out with someone because you don't like them isn't bullying.

This is actually what normies, chads, and girls tell themselves.

I think that's how bullying starts: when a weird kids try to hang out with people who don't like him, and no one can ask him up front to stay away cause they would be the bad guy, so everybody just make fun of him hoping that he would just go away

1) There's no real link between bullying and shootings. Most of the shooter's that make the news aren't victims of bullying who are lashing out at an uncaring world. They're usually people with low self-esteem and narcissistic personality traits. A high level of unwarranted self importance is more common with them.

2) Even if there was a correlation between bullying and shooting, the odds are really great that a bully isn't going to face retaliation for being a dickhead.

not in that sense, more like making fun of the last person to join the group, until he is replaced by a newer person to pick on instead

Well considering I'm none of those things I think your retard logic might be a little bit flawed.

In certain cases yeah, I'm sure it does play out like that.

But in that situation the kid in question should find other people LIKE HIM to hang out with, instead of forcing friendships with people who don't like him. High schools usually have upwards of a thousand kids in them. You can find SOMEONE else like you to hang out with.

1. Completely false statement pulled directly from your ass with no basis in reality that actually contradicts what is scientifically established.
2. The object of the shooter's hatred is usually the first thing targeted, i.e. a principal or hated other student. The person that the shooter perceives as bullying them the worst usually hits the floor before they even know that a shooting is happening.

tell that to the faggot who keeps following us everyday lol, I'm not chad but fucking hell I don't think he realize no one likes him

Cry some more, pussy.

This nigga is right
So if you are a loser, I'm not, and I try to hang out with you and you don't want. Is that bullying too? or it isn't because you are a fucking loser?

because people are idiots.
i literally had that situation myself.
had the gun. an acomplice. a plan.
luckily i met my gf back then and could care less about school.
i wasn't weird or something. i was bullied by other muslims in my class because i'm from turkey living in germany. they bullied me because i'm not a proud turk muslim.
shit changed me. i'm right-winged and hate muslims now.

Humans have not changed, and will not change -- cruelty is intrinsic to human nature. The only thing that will change is the level of technology readily available in the environment. 800 years ago, it used to be that the strongest guy could basically do whatever he wanted, including walking into your house, killing you with a poleaxe and laying claim to your property, possessions and wife. The arrival of easy to find, easy to use deadly weapons that make physical confrontation nearly pointless has changed the situation drastically, but humans are still the same.

because its thats funny

Get BTFO with your internally inconsistent reality. Did my thesis on this, silly bitch.

>why does tribalism?

A few more people going all "Jeremy" on the assholes in school that target weakness in their classmates and the world would be a better place.

No, I fully understand it. I just wish he had spoken to me about it first before getting administration involved.

Most of us were too big to fit in the trash cans, but yeah, we pushed each other around a lot. There was one skinny black guy in the group we could stick in a trash can, but those two were the only ones.

As far as I remember it never went further.

It was just the group dynamic, back then. Didn't even cross our minds that we could have been bullying him. Worse happened to me because of those fuckers, haha

"H-hey.. so uh user. I wanted to tell you something. I really don't like it when you and your friend put me into lockers, trash cans and stuff. You're doing this for a while now. I don't know if you think it's ok since we are "friends", but it really isn't. You stuffing me into lockers and laughing with your actual friends about it isn't nice. I will tell a teacher if you keep doing this."
*user knocks nerd out and laughs about it with his friends* "Lmao, that kid is a funny guy"

Yeah, I'm sure nobody will scream their stupid SJW head off about that.

You have a seriously warped view of the world friend. The rest of the guys were serious bros. There were areas we knew not to go with everyone, and we didn't go there. He could have talked to us, and we wouldn't have done anything like that

New idea. Limit free speech. If you're a dumb transgender squirrel-kin disabled oppressed idiot, you do not have any free speech rights.
Easy as that.

I used to be bullied back in elementary, but you know, when I got to middle school I didnt shoot up my school or prison shank my bullies, I learned boxing and broke every single one of their noses, they told the principal, nobody believed them because pretty much everyone knew they bullied me and I never fought back.

i wish someone like cho would shoot me in my face so my life would be over preferably while saying something retarded and autistic driving home how pointless life is for me before I died.

>Thinking 4hcan is the problem when someone shoots up a place
>Thinking that person didn't already have serious issues

>Window-licker detected.

>poking a retarded bear with a stick
You simply don't do that unless you're also retarded.

in all honestly school shooting is the highest form of bullying

Can agree with this. In UK at least where I went after we got to about sixth form or just before about 16 year old no one really bullied anyone because, 'Wtf stop being a dick man'

Eh, I like to live dangerously... Retardedly so

Everybody wants to rule the world.

>Limit free speech.
Okay, shut the fuck up.
Everything you say offends me.
Now what?

Because someone has to teach those beta males how brutal the real world is and that there isnt safe spaces for anyone.

No, they aren't daily. I haven't heard of any in two weeks actually.

>an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
That's why you don't stop at an eye. Kill their family, too.

I am not in the US c:
So idc.

>We must make 90% of the population depressed and disengaged because ?????

Public safety.

Yes, they are. That's why they're bullies.