Just got a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook (version 2000)

Just got a copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook (version 2000)
It has 219 different sections in it covering various things, like
how to make a shit ton of different bombs, credit card fraud, how to grow marijuana and other things.

I'll copy and paste the section that the first person to roll dubs asks for (1-219, if no number is specified, I'll just post whatever your dubs are)

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles
bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats pretty nice
ill roll for 100

fuck, first try, nice
121 is a big section so I'll do multiple parts

that shit is outdated. you can get a pdf of it anywhere.

121.Phreaker's Phunhouse by the Jolly Roger

The long awaited prequil to Phreaker's Guide has finally arrived. Conceived from the boredom and loneliness that could only be derived from: The Traveler! But now, he has returned in full strength (after a small vacation) and is here to 'World Premiere' the new files everywhere. Stay cool. This is the prequil to the first one, so just relax. This is not made to be an exclusive ultra elite file, so kinda calm down and watch in the background if you are too cool for it.

Phreak Dictionary Here you will find some of the basic but necessary terms that should be known by any phreak who wants to be respected at all.

Phreak:
1.The action of using mischievous and mostly illegal ways in order to not pay for some sort of telecommunications bill, order, transfer, or other service. It often involves usage of highly illegal boxes and machines in order to defeat the security that is set up to avoid this sort of happening. [fr'eaking]. v. 2.A person who uses the above methods of destruction and chaos in order to make a better life for all. A true phreaker will not go against his fellows or narc on people who have ragged on him or do anything termed to be dishonorable to phreaks. [fr'eek]. n. 3.A certain code or dialup useful in the action of being a phreak. (Example: "I hacked a new metro phreak last night.")

Switching System: 1.There are 3 main switching systems currently employed in the US, and a few other systems will be mentioned as background. • SxS: This system was invented in 1918 and was employed in over half of the country until 1978. It is a very basic system that is a general waste of energy and hard work on the linesman. A good way to identify this is that it requires a coin in the phone booth before it will give you a dial tone, or that no call waiting, call forwarding, or any other such service is available. Stands for: Step by Step

• XB: This switching system was first employed in 1978 in order to take care of most of the faults of SxS switching. Not only is it more efficient, but it also can support different services in various forms. XB1 is Crossbar Version 1. That is very limited and is hard to distinguish from SxS except by direct view of the wiring involved. Next up was XB4, Crossbar Version 4. With this system, some of the basic things like DTMF that were not available with SxS can be accomplished. For the final stroke of XB, XB5 was created. This is a service that can allow DTMF plus most 800 type services (which were not always available.) Stands for: Crossbar.

Sup Forums keeps thinking my posts are spam so give me a sec

What number is the weed growing? You don't even have to post it just tell me the page and number

I'm an idiot, forgive me.

Rolling for anything drug related

you could just post it.
textfiles com/anarchy/JOLLYROGER/

This guy knows whats up

part 2

Re

bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf

Rolling for 72

Alright fuck it, I'll post another one. But you gotta tell me which one you want.
I'm not going to look through that long as fuck table of contents to help your druggie ass

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT ONLINE SO EZ