Muh sensitivity

>Muh sensitivity

Daily reminder that no study has EVER found a reduction in sensitivity among circumcised men

livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html
>The American Academy of Pediatrics has concluded that circumcision's benefits outweigh its risks and that no well-done studies find a reduction of sensitivity.
>Two large studies of a random sample of men in Africa found no difference in sexual pleasure after circumcision between those who'd had been snipped and those who hadn't
>And a January study of about 10,000 German men found no difference in erectile function based on circumcision status.

Other urls found in this thread:

manhood.mb.ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can fap without lube

I can get cut if I want

Can you get uncut?

checkmate jewslave

(((Cut)))

i was circumised at the age of 20.
and yeah, the sensitivity is highly reduced after the operation. fuckin sux

Good goy

Enjoy your reduced sexual pleasure, stupid kike

you have to go back

>tfw degenerate who likes smegma
>tfw I'll never be able to make my own
I cri

GOOD GOYIM, PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!!

Your parents paid a jew to play with your dick as a child

I can fap without lube as well?

You uncut people seem to think that being cut means your skin is stretched super firm around your dick and any movement will tear it.

We still have extra skin on the dick itself, it can glide and move.

Take your delusions elsewhere.

Good goy!

All of these pro circumcision "studies" are made by jews trying to justify their weird ancient mutilation rituals. I'm a reasonable person, but you will never be able to convince me otherwise on this.

Because it always goes so well...

pics, plz. never seen one cut later.

i can aswell, and I'm cut like a diamond

i like how everyone justifies having an ugly uncut penis with "BUT IT FEELS BETTER TO MASTURBATE LOSER"

complete degeneracy

Why do you care?

The way I look at it is that if it's for a medical or religious reason, assuming that it's the person choice (so no cutting baby dicks), then it's fine.

But other than that why would cutting off a peice of your body be a good idea?

Cutting part of your dick off so it's easier to clean is like getting cancer because you're sick of shaving your head, it's fucking retarded.

I'm a britbong and I've never met someone who was circumcised, well as far as I know it's not really something you announce to people.

Also I've noticed the people who talk about it the most seem to be circumcised, like they are defending their choice even when no one cares.

Some buyers remorse shit.

these threads are hilarious, never stop making them.

>get cut
>benis reduced sensetivity due to chafing and such
>muh cleanliness nonargument
>muh last longer because my benis is about as sensitive as my finger now

don't worry, I won't ;^)

>We still have extra skin on the dick itself, it can glide and move.
Not all of you.
And some skin that might touch the corona =/= skin that will glide over the whole head.
And if I keep my skin back I can masturbate as a cutfag as well and it's shit, go figure. And my glans isn't even keratinized, I can't even imagine how much it sucks to be you, but hey, keep rationalizing your mutilation as much as you want.

so can I?
but my dick is less prone to get infections

>I can masterbate without lube checkmate whole and intact men!

Only cutters care whether you're cut or not. It's always on their mind if they have decreased sensitivity or not. I'm uncut and have never had a problem wth the ladies. If anything they find it interesting as I'm usually their first uncut.

As can
>Rene Descartes
Gross
>Triple parenthesis
>"Martha, is this how the kids on the Chan talk these days?"
Kys leafnigger
If the Jews do it to themselves than it's probably a good idea. They run the whole fucking world. Remember?

>dick infections are a problem for an adult in 2016
>no more dick infections or pleasure, guise ..t-the benefits clearly outweight the risks
>well, at least women in burgerland might like it ... no, putting their intersts before my well being doesn't make me a cuck

>all these euro (You)s

> Circumcision has no benefits
> No such studies have ever been deployed in Africa
> Germans don't get circumcised. Only people in Europe cutting their dicks are immigrant muslims and the tiny jewish minority.

Uncut only has one disadvantage, and that is dirt and germs getting stuck under the skin. That is only a problem if you're a filthy person who doesn't know how to wash.

You have super loose skin on the head of your penis? Sounds like years of abuse has ruined it

>tens of thousands of males on forums angry about being circumcised without their consent
>I-it's probably a good idea, the jewish boogeyman does it to his children for religious reasons
>They run the whole fucking world. Remember?
Yeah, and ethics have never been one of their concerns, remember ?

Your penis isn't a mineral it is an organ designed to fuck women into submission and you don't compare to any natural male.

You are inferior.

Oh look, another jew-dick american thread.

>mfw I will never be mutilated
Feels good knowing the jew didn't steal my penis skin at birth. Also feels good that at any second I could make the choice to cut it off but I won't because I don't have a mental disorder.

Yeah but how can you measure sensitivity since the feeling of stimulation varies from person to person

How fucking cucked by the jews do you have to BE to regard infant male genital mutilation as a good thing?

manhood.mb.ca
I use a manhood and my cut penis has shiny glans now. I have the best of both worlds. I clean cut penis that is also sensitive

so we should do the same to women no ? why not ? why only men ? hah , enjoy your muslim dick faggot.
Also your pic don't prove anything and yeah my uncircumsised cock feel more things than you .

Cut guy here. I have ultimate control, and can go all night, all pumps, any position. One night with me and your woman will leave you the next morning. And when I decide a girl deserves my jizz, I blast her like she's never been blasted before.

I make sting look like a minute man.

ha

This.
My circumcised penis still has some loose skin.
My penis is super smooth and doesnt dry out cause when its flaccid the skin is all bunched up like an accordian. I think getting it circumcised makes it look bigger. Its above average at 6 inches and idk girth , but its enough. Girls always are surprised by it and I'm surprised cause I dont think its that big.

This too. I can cum twice if I wanted to. My dick can return to a boner with in a minute of cumming.

all of what this guy said

also:

>what is taking a shower

>If the Jews do it to themselves than it's probably a good idea.

One Jew tricked other Jews to cut their dick because lol that's what god wants.
Other Jews being salty try to trick other people to cut their dick.
The europeans had Hitler taking care of them.
Americans sadly fell for it.