Is it just me or is Hillary Clinton just much better than Trump? I mean, unlike Trump, she isn't a conservative...

Is it just me or is Hillary Clinton just much better than Trump? I mean, unlike Trump, she isn't a conservative, she isn't a clown and she takes politics seriously!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZc8tBtIDhI
youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
youtube.com/watch?v=H0_OB8m-f_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=4D92Gc7f6Lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahaha

LAWL!

Mrs. Clinton please get off Sup Forums, you have a Cult meeting and children to play with in 30 minutes.

Kind of reminds me of game of thrones. Politics is a dark and devious world full of manipulations and cunning and all sorts of underhanded dealings. It can take decades to achieve a big goal. Hillary is in the game already. Trump will be king Joffery. Only in it for himself, unwilling to play, and used by more intelligent people until they don't need him anymore.

worldwide election poll.
just a trend, i know, not much validity.
still interesting. poland, russia is easy to understand. france?!? marie le pen will win the next election.
thank you merkel

She is an evil woman, who will ruin America.

Not only is she a vicious war monger who will bring back the cold war era but she is also the figurehead of the SJW movement. Her being elected will further their cause for PC acceptance, feminism and "white guilt". Any white man that isn't a cuck voting for her is a retard, nothing she will bring in will help you in any way. It's like voting for someone who is going to cut your balls off.

I don't like Trump but at least he is against PC culture and rampant feminism, he is a true american and him being elected will stump that john olivers of this world.

Also it will be fucking hilarious to see them crying and bitching when he wins.

To add: Hillary also sucks, but at least she understands the game. But again, like GOT, how often does helping the peasants come up? Almost never? Accurate. All these people are just fighting each other for power. We are nothing to them.

#SpiritCooking Hillary is even nastier than we thought!

>$ 0.20 has been transferred to your bank account

Is it too early in the morning for the shills? or are they having an emergency meeting on how to deal with the whole spirit cooking fiasco?

youtu.be/GZc8tBtIDhI

>Kind of reminds me of game of thrones. Politics is a dark and devious world full of manipulations and cunning and all sorts of underhanded dealings. It can take decades to achieve a big goal. Hillary is in the game already. Trump will be king Joffery. Only in it for himself, unwilling to play, and used by more intelligent people until they don't need him anymore.
Good try CTR. Us millennials don't give a fuck about Mrs. Clinton.

mfw old horny basterd touches me

Well, yeah. Cuz your dumb shits. You just care about monster energy merchandise, drawing sonic the hedgehog, and how much you hate your stepdad

>horny bastard
You mean every red blooded american? What man would not want to grab a pussy, what man does not want to fuck some good looking woman that's putting it on a plate for you?

I'm sorry if that triggered a pussy whipped fag such as yourself.

No I'm sorry for you

don't think too far reggie. for me every old fag is a horny basterd

She takes politics seriously because that's her source of income, especially since she can't be an attorney anymore. Would you seriously fuck around if that could mean costing possibility of getting million dollars in donations?
Meanwhile Trump is free to do as he pleases, since he makes his money elsewhere.

There's a difference between wanting to and making it socially acceptable to do it. This mentality is having a scary effect on backwoods uneducated retards like yourself. It's allowing disturbed individuals who are just on the edge of assaulting women to feel ok enough to actually grab woman when they want and be like "what? We all want to. Who cares?"

She'll be a good president for the US, because she'll continue the war on terrorism. She'll import 550,000 muslims that some good portion will refuse to assimilate - which is good, because assimilation means changing cultures, and we know all cultures are equally valuable.

She'll raise taxes and increase spending on programs that simply need more money. She'll make an already extremely progressive tax system even more progressive, since almost 50% of America doesn't pay taxes at all anyway, we need to grow that figure so that only the ultra rich pay.

She has private policy and public policy, so we don't have to worry about what she's telling everyone, she'll do what is best for us regardless of what she says.

She'll continue to grow the government and act as a civil rights president aggressively seeking retribution for black criminals that are killed by white policement, and completely ignore those asshole racist white people that keep screaming that black people kill black people more than anyone else.

It's a good thing we don't have someone different in office.

She'll continue to pump millions of dollars into border patrol, but allow sanctuary of those that are caught here. So, this program will be nice and a smart use of American tax dollars.

terrible b8. anyone taking this is fucking autistic.

>She'll be a good president for the US, because she'll continue the war on terrorism.

But, only the tip so there is no clear objective that way we stay engaged part way.

no

hillary is a criminal therefore trump is better

every single person outside usa has issues why that thing was so bad compared to all the other misanthropic stuff he said before. looks like shallow americans take women's right above some minority's rights. also all that post-factual lying. how can nonsense talking be taken more seriously than facts?
not even beginning of clinton. fuck man. you can call that to sort out shit by the smell.

yall niggas posting in a troll thread

No that is bullshit. No one likes Clinton in the UK. Actually neck yourself

They are both criminals. Neither one of them care about your well being. Either on of them would steam roll your ass for a dollar. Both are in it for the money, fame and power. Thing with hillary is that she is a blatant liar and it can be proven that her husband has raped inoccent women. He also dropped bombs on inoccent villagers in various parts of the world. It can also be proven that Hillary is responsible for the deaths of inoccent people one way or another. I don't think trump ever killed anyone and he is brutally honest..I'm voting trump in hopes he can get rid of Obama care..I'm tired of paying the sum of a Mercedes car note for my health care..but fuck em both

youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI

>Is it just me

It's just you..... and you don't really believe those things but say them for $$$

And you still can't figure out the difference between your and you're . Go back to third grade before you try to bitch about stupidity

.....what?!
Are you attempting to communicate?

Forgot this

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

kek

>muh internet polls

what is the problem?
nobody outside usa can understand why trump came that far without everyone protesting. all the strange stuff he said. now that he acts bad against women's rights there is a big outcry. that means fucking shallow americans take women's rights more serious than the rights of minority groups of people, like immigrants, who are actually also human beings.
wtf is so hard to understand about that? not feeling any motivation to explain the rest to you dumbass.

Obviously a better candidate than Trump. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Its just you

There are at least 2 different sets of ideas floating around.

1. Actual things that trump supports and condemns

2. Things that the far left says he supports, defends, and condemns.

No one in America would actually vote for or support an actual racist that is in favor of unfairness for different American citizens.

We can't say that treating illegal immigrants badly is unfair, because Trump would not be their president. He would be the leader of the country that they're illegally in.

Fairness would include good treatment for those that have come from other countries legally to provide for their families and pay taxes and be accountable.

Are you even from the UK? I am and Everyone here is bemused that Trump is even a candidate!
Hillary must win!

she's an idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=H0_OB8m-f_c

>far left

π„π—©π„π‘π˜πŽππ„ πˆπ“π“ 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 π“πŽ 𝐑𝐄𝗔𝐃 π“π‡πˆπ’.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

THIS IS SHIT WE ACTUALLY KNOW IS REAL.

It's not the windbag politicians who say it's Russia, it's the actual intelligence agencies.

Trump is what clandestine operatives refer to as "unwitting ally"--a useful idiot to be exploited.

ALL these fake Hillary scandals and UNCONFIRMED hack releases are potentially members of the FSB Misinformation Ministry.

Thank God i have both sides of my brain unlike u dimwits supporting a corrupt liar

>Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Because ad hominem is an excellent argument point as always!

The only way clinton can be seen as good, is if you are intelligent.

You use the same argument tactics that Clinton herself uses. Have you thought about being a democratic nominee next go 'round?

>britfag here

yeah don't speak for us, we don't like hillary either

we're confused as to why people aren't interested in the other two candidates.

There's real ground to be made for both because of such shit main candidates. But it's a "wasted vote" apparently.

Shes better than Trump...
but uh, yea... she IS a clown.

No, that's actually 100% true.

Trumpanzees are a low IQ subgroup of a low IQ subgroup of a low IQ group. There is very little brain activity there.

Cause you will throw your vote away

This.

Trump = Putin's puppet
FBI = Compromised
Comey = Compromised
GOP Leaders = Compromised
Fox News = Compromised

>we're confused as to why people aren't interested in the other two candidates

Ok, so Gary Johnson freezes up every time he gets an interview, which is bad. Jill Stein, like Bernie is clearly a communist, so that won't go over well with the majority of voters.

doubling down on the ad hominem... this is rich

Have you thought about being a civil rights leader/feminists leader then going into politics?

show us where putin touched you user

Nice try hilary

it isn't just you.

Weak as fuck, comrade. no rubles will be deposited into your Federation account.

>freezes up

But he doesn't bomb kids and grab the pussy, i don't see how this is a bad thing

I mean it's not a hard decision for me, it's fairly logical

>hate hillary and trump
>vote for someone else

>tells others to not get triggered as an ad hominem
>in the most triggered way possible

>cuck

the mark of the Putin Bot or simple idiot

>But he doesn't bomb kids

Did trump bomb kids? Hillary is firmly behind drone strikes.

>vote for a dumb fucking retard who gets mad when people call illegal immigrants illegal

>that's who i was referring to

I now see the issue. People like you are voting.

Gary Johnson did not know what an "Alepo" is.

This could be a sign of just how isolationist he is, or it could be a sign of ignorance.

That's not what I'm saying chill the fuck out slut

All I'm saying is the other two need more air time since Shillary and Trump are the remaining options

>Is it just me

No, it isn't just you.
Lots of people are retarded.

1. Putin hates gays and muslims
2. the Russian BANKS won't let him do what he wants because of sanctions and the threat of US.
3. Russia is DESPERATE for natural resources. They're almost completely out of petroleum products.
4. They annexed part of Ukraine to gauge international reaction and because the Ukraine has a lot of natural gas they can steal.
5. They want to remove a player--US is ideal because we are a direct and economic threat.
6. Hack the intelligent party to force incompetent party's super-incompetent candidate into office.
7. Run massive misinformation campaign to assist

THE US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES KNOW THIS IS THE CASE. IT IS NOT HEARSAY OR POLITICAL BULLSHIT; IT IS REAL.

>She is an evil woman, who will ruin America.
this is as meaningless as "make america great"

how will she ruin America? America is 320 million people - how will she indoctrinate and dominate all those people?

this is simple minded sloganeering.

I really want to hear why Trump is bad for the office of the president of the United States.

It only follows that people will use insults, which indicate their discomfort, but discomfort is a reason.

Why should trump not be president?

There is a lot of room for typing out your reasons why you know Trump will not be a good president.

Either way, he probably doesn't want to bankrupt a country to keep them out

So this other contender Jill Stein, why if she's so much like Bernie, are the Bernie supporters not rallying behind her? So much smoke and mirrors in this election.

>but discomfort is a reason.
but discomfort is NOT a reason.

she's going to let in 650 million Syrian refugees in the first week alone and over 50% of them are muslime terrorists! I'm super duper serial!

He seems too childish to be in a position of power.

>britfag

>he is a true american
yeah, selling influence to China and Russia and Iraq, bought and sold by the highest bidder - a commodity, for sale. No principles but greed. Does not give a shit about anyonebut himself, and never has.

narcissistic, arrogant, stupid.

typical American. Not fit for office.

>why if she's so much like Bernie, are the Bernie supporters not rallying behind her?

That's actually a good question.

Trump is dumb and unqualified, he's racist and hates women. He's not a good businessperson, CNN told me so. Msnbc says Hillary is going to win, and he's guilty of treason for paying Russian hackers to hack the United States. He's going to ruin everything, and if he's president, that means he can just BUILD a wall, wasting money and not keeping anyone out. He's too unstable and will lead us into WWIII.

You're an idiot.

She's a criminal and tied up into Middle-east gun sales and wars.

Watch this and learn something.

youtube.com/watch?v=4D92Gc7f6Lk

Stay away from your feelings of discomfort. Say your reasons why he's childish.

mfw when internet becomes a parallel universe with completely different political atmosphere from reality.

And 99% of statistics are made up

Do you really believe they're coming to kill you? All of them? Pretty sure they'd prefer to stay in their homes, which are now rubble.

Let's see, should we believe the crybaby runaway rapist or the collect first world intelligence agencies? Hmm...

besides his mimicking horrible people while flailing his arms about, what other examples of behavior show that he's truly a man child.

itt

idiots: hillary clinton is satan, donald trump is god

The US intelligence agencies are behind the DNC hacks. They're tired of the corruption, and are in the process of taking down the corrupt elites that have infiltrated our government. They're not Russians, they're democrats exploiting massive collusion against the American citizens. The assistant US Atty Gen in charge of the Weiner case is a close personal friend of Podesta and the Clintons. Coincidence? Nope, the Clinton machine is huge, it is corrupt and it is organized crime which has infiltrated the US Govt.

Uh...I was making fun of the Trumpanzees.

OBVIOUSLY that number is retarded (double the US population will move in within 7 days?). You know who said that though? TRUMP.

Omg, ikr? Hey, what's ur Tumblr handle?

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
Hillary: β€œYou mean using my private, unsecured email server for confidential emails?”
Trump: β€œNo, the other one.”
Hillary: β€œYou mean the thousands of Bernie Sanders emails from the Democratic Convention Committee”?
Trump: β€œNo, the other one.”
Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"

what's your FSB Ministry of Propaganda login, faggot?

Many temper tantrums, clearly sexually immature, has bankrupted a good few companies yet still styles himself a businessman. He clearly see's that a lot of people think's he's a joke but he's too arrogant to move over and progress

Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called β€œArab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Israilis by the Palestinians?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"

>actually believes that the wikileaks are legit

1. Russians hacked the DNC
2. Russian hackers altered the content of the emails in order to be more effective at influencing the election.
3. Russian hackers turned said emails over to Assange
4. Assange leaked them out
5. Useful idiots believe that this leaked information is somehow real.

Stop telling us you feel fragile and uncomfortable with Trump as president. Tell us why you think he should not be president.

Ad hominem are not arguments. Make some arguments.

Is it really that Trump fans are bad and get attacked at Trump rallies, and in other places?

Is that why you cannot stand Trump fans?

You cannot beat them with your words or reasons, so you feel physically attacking them is the best method?

Hillary: β€œThat I’m being investigated AGAIN for emails and my choice of Huba Abedin and her womanizing husband?”
Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

The u.s. military is behind the leaks fool