Now that Rickon is dead, who will rule over Winterfell?

Now that Rickon is dead, who will rule over Winterfell?

Some redditor.

Bran

One is a Snow the other a Bolton. Bran if he ever gets back.

CIA

Bran who is heading south

bazinga

Bran is assumed dead tbqh. Until he returns, who has a claim?

>Rickon is dead
I only read the books, but to me it seems like they're just killing characters off to keep their edgy reputation

Sansa because the female empowerment agenda that was pushed all season

As much as I think it's going to happen, I pray that it's going to be Jon instead.

>The North to a strong womyn
>The Iron Islands to a strong womyn
>Dorne to a strong womyn
>All of Westeros to a strong womyn
Bravo DABID

There was no possible way that Rickon was gonna survive after being captured by the Boltons.

>it seems like they're just killing characters off to keep their edgy reputation

Maybe

They are past the books Rickon and all the characters your complaining about dying this season could die in the future books, hell they probably will.

None have claim...ALL have claim!

Jon will be named a Stark by the Northern Lords, they will name him King in the North, and Lord of Winterfell

Explain Pod not being dead.

Doesn't Sam know that Bran is alive though? Why didn't he ever tell Jon? Am I misremembering?

Dornes strong women are kin slayers though

Bran. Even luwin told him early on he'd eventually rule winterfell

Sansa sure knows.

Sansa's child by Ramsay when born will be the rightful heir.

>the first democratic system of Westeros

Does this mean Salsa now rules the Dreadfort?

>the female empowerment agenda that was pushed all season
>pushed all season

*pushed all last two seasons

Sam might have been on the run with gilly ever since then but im not entirely sure

Please no.

sansa is probably knocked up by ramsey. maybe sansa will marry a wildling to bring peace in the north

That happened a million years ago but I think Sam didn't know it was Bran.

Probably some chick because the writers are too whipped to let anything bad happen to them anymore.

So basically, the male Stark line is dead now, right?

Rickon is dead, Jon is a bastard at least for now, and Brans little cock isn't working.

Am i forgetting someone?

Jon knows Brannis is out there still.

tfw Jon has statues made of Rickon, Robb and Ned for the crypts.

All hail Jon Stark, Lord of Winterfell and King of the North!

He's not. Brienne will bring Jaime for their life. Or they will all swing together.

Benjen is still alive.
He's the rightful heir to Winterfell if Bran never shows up.

shouldnt it be benjen

Sansa knows Bran is alive.
Sam knows Bran is alive.

Uncle Benjen is still ''alive''

How does Sansa know?

>yara will never grab you by the hair and shove your face into her female empowerment
;_;

>King of the North!
>of

cringe

>What are nights watch othes?
The children saved Benjin life, he technically didn't die like Jon so he's not relieved of his watch

Theon told her. Assuming nothing like a wild bear ate him, he is alive.

probably because Jon told her?

Isn't Jon going to send Davos north of the wall to find Bran?

Bran will rule you fucking retarded plebs

Considering the leaks told us Jon, Jon

Jon
Jon is Stark and Targaryan. He's not really a low-born bastard, but one of the most high born characters in the show[/spoilers]

Where did you hear this?

Davos is useless in Winterfell, I have no clue what he's going to do now.

DANY will rule Westeros.
Salsa will be warden of the north.
Yara will rule Iron Isles.
Sand Snakes will rule Dorne.
Arya will rull the free cities.
Missandre will rule Mereen.
Girl power 4 eva!

he still has no claim over Winterfell. Bran is still the rightful heir. Please, cry about it.

Still a bastard

The north belongs to the Bearloli now.

Who are the Knights of the Vale loyal to? Littlefinger could pull a powerplay and kill Jon and rule through Salsa

Salad Mordressing

All men muss die!

How long would that last?

Don't be a fag wiki warrior.

He'll marry Sansa first, and then either \:
1) he'll kill Jon and rule through Sansa, or
2) Sansa kills Littlefinger and GIRLPOWER!

CIA wants to be King, it's all part of his master plan.
He needs Jon alive to kill off Dany

Why did Jon not give her back the valariyan steal sword? It is Mormont's, after all. It would have been truly noble and would have gained her favor before Davos had to step in during negotiation.

Or am I just overthinking the show? Also, where the fek was Ghost? Jon goes into battle all melodrama about dying but doesn't take his dire wolf?

>Who are the Knights of the Vale loyal to?
Well, Robin Arryn. Yohn Royce said as much.

ramsey from wales with his 10 good men

Davos has a family and wife why the fuck would he go to north of the wall on a suicide mission for Jon Snow?

they didn't have the budget for ghost lol

Benjen is a zombie though, and probably won't be able to go past the Wall, and that's not even considering the fact that he's about as likely to be able to have children as Bran

CIA obviously

>Or am I just overthinking the show?
You're not, the writers are just simplifying most and likely forget about such details.
>Also, where the fek was Ghost?
We haven't seen him at all since Jon woke up in episode 2. Perhaps the writers forgot about him like they forgot about Dorne?

who has the power to legitimize jon

stannis was the only one and he's presumably dead

Are we seriously meant to believe that? You're probably right though, seeing as they used a blatantly too small prop for Shaggydogs head.

Bran, eventually.

Tommen or Bran.
He can also legimitze himself if he declares King in the North.

The Starks are rebels so at this point he could pretty much legitimize himself if he cared.

Bran is the true heir, but nobody knows he's alive (except Sansa and Jon, but they won't tell anyone because the plot says so). Sansa should be the new Warden/Queen, since she's the last known trueborn heir of Eddard.
BUUUT since this is D&D's wish-fulfilment fanfic, Jon will be named King in the North and be legitimised into a Stark (without the royal decree of a king) next episode...because all the characters like him for some reason (but mostly because it made sense to D&D...creatively speaking).

Jon is a Targaryan anyway. Not a Stark. A Stark will rule Winterfell.

Until one says some ratchet shit about the others ones hair, body, man, makeup, or clothes.
Women are basically incapable of working together, if this arraignments lasts it will be because of the men under them running ragged to keep the peace.

He'll be legitimized by popular demand at the suggestion of Lyanna Mormont

That's like a double bastard. Isn't that worse?

Arya or Neds brother

Faggots are forgetting the goddamn Mother of Motherfucking Dragons. Starks will ally with the Targ bitch and she'll give the North to her cousin Jon.

You're assuming they won't just keep that secret, or choose not to believe it for the time being. He could also just not find out until after the fact.

BOIPUSSY

Tyrion is next. He's useless at this point

>bran rules winterfell
>jon marries daenerys
>90% of westeros gets fucking destroyed by the night king
>night gon night

>implying Jon and Dany won't marry to form a political alliance and merge their houses like Henry VII and Elizabeth of York

The sex was strictly anal

Technically I suppose so

Doesn't matter. King's Landing will be shrekt next episode, and next season will be about Dany and the White Walkers preparing to invade. There won't be time to settle into a new power structure. I suspect CIA will control half of Westeros though.

Yeah, he may rule for a while, but eventually it will go to Bran. Jon will probably end up dying in the series finale anyway.

He's only a bastard if he's Neds son, he's not.

True. Jon gotta die.

No way he'll die before making it back to King's Landing.

>Bran
>who can't even have children
Bran ruling would be the death of the house. Sansa Lannister-Bolton ruling would be the death of the house. The only chance for House Stark to continue is for Jon to rule as a Stark and pump out lots of babies.

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>Varys turns to the camera and winks
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who

John is Westeros Jesus. He died, he returned, and now he's ready to rule just in time for the final battle. He also has leadership skills on his resume, something that none of his living siblings have.

Spoilers say he is assassinated next episode

how do you know he can't have children, his dick could still be functional

>I'm a part of you now.

He's not a Stark though. By that logic, only Arya can rule.

>hemorrhoids