What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

...did you just type all of that? if so, whats the reason?
And who the fuck is that meant for, you fucking manchild?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

newfag

>Types all of that in order to get attention
>Calls me newfag

TopZozzle

nice copypasta faggot

You fucking idiot
That original post is a copypasta
One of the oldest there is
I remember it in 2006 newgrounds, fucking ancient youtube as well
You arent just new to Sup Forums if you dont know that oldass copy meme
Youre new to the internet

Yeah sure sure, attention whore newfag.

K.

K.

K.

K.

kill yourself faggot

K.

Ok, now that's just getting a little lazy, doncha think? Also, ITT: Drunk guy fights a spam bot.

Jesus Christ, it's happening...

你他妈的他妈的说我怎么说,你小ch?我会让你知道我毕业于海军海豹队我的班级的顶部,我参与了对基地组织的许多秘密袭击,我有超过300确认杀人。我在大猩猩战争训练,我是整个美国武装部队的顶级狙击手。你对我没什么,只是另一个目标。我会擦拭你他妈的精确的喜欢在这个地球上从来没有见过,标记我他妈的话。你认为你可以逃避说在互联网上对我说话吗?再想想,他妈的。当我们说我是联系我的间谍在美国的秘密网络,你的IP正在追踪,现在,所以你更好地准备暴风雨,蛆。风暴消灭了可怕的小东西,你称之为你的生活。你他妈的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何时间,我可以杀了你在七百多种方式,这只是我的双手。我不仅在非武装战斗广泛的训练,但我可以访问美国海军陆战队的整个武器库,我会使用它,以完全程度擦拭你的悲惨的屁股,从大陆的脸,你小狗。如果只有你能知道你的小“聪明”的评论是什么不道德的报复,要把你打倒,也许你会抱着你他妈的舌头。但你不能,你没有,现在你付出的代价,你goddamn白痴。我会在你身上颤抖的怒火,你会淹死在它。你他妈的死了,孩子。

Mi a faszt csinált vele kibaszott mondanak rólam, te kis ribanc? Azt tudja meg végeztem tetején a osztály a Navy Seals, és én már részt vett számos titkos razziák Al-Quaeda, és már több mint 300 megerősítette öl. Én képzett gorilla hadviselés és én vagyok a legjobb mesterlövész az egész amerikai fegyveres erők. Ön semmit sem jelent nekem, de csak egy cél. Kitörlöm akkor a picsába pontossággal a szeret, amelyek még soha nem látott a Földön, jelölje a kurva szó. Azt hiszed, megúszod azzal, hogy szar nekem az interneten keresztül? Gondold újra, faszfej. Ahogy beszélünk én vagyok a kapcsolatot a titkos hálózatot kémek szerte az Egyesült Államokban, és az IP alatt vezethető most rögtön, hogy jobban felkészüljenek a vihar, kukac. A vihar, hogy kitörli a szánalmas kis dolog hívja az életed. Te kibaszott halott gyereket. Azt lehet bárhol, bármikor, és én is ölni több mint hétszáz módon, és ez csak puszta kézzel. Egyrészt azért, mert széleskörűen képzett fegyvertelen harcban, de van, hogy a teljes arzenál az Egyesült Államok Marine Corps és azt fogja használni, hogy annak teljes mértékben törölje a nyomorult seggét színéről a kontinens, te kis szar. Ha csak úgy lehetett volna, amit a szentségtelen büntetés a kis "okos" megjegyzés volt, hogy le rátok, talán meg kellett volna állapítani, a kibaszott nyelvét. De nem tudott, akkor nem, és most fizet az ár, akkor az istenit idióta. Fogok szarni dühében az egész, és akkor megfullad benne. Te kibaszott halott, kölyök.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me

Valid question. Please explain.

Helpful! Thanks!

Have cute doggo.

Qué carajo putas acabas de decir me, tu pequeña perra? Te haré saber que me he graduado en el tome de mi clase de los Buzos de la Marina, y he estado involucrado en numerosos asaltos secretos a Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy entrenado en gorilla warfare y soy el francotirador de más alto rango en todas las fuerzas armadas de los US. No eres más que otro objetivo para mi. Te haré mierda con una precisión jamás vista en esta tierra, recuerda mis putas palabras- Crees que puedes salirte con la tuya diciendo esas mierdas de mi en Internet? Piensa de nuevo, maricon. Mientras hablamos estoy contactando mi red secreta de espías a través de USA y tu IP está siendo rastreada ahora mismo, asi que será mejor que te prepares para la tormena, gusano. La tormenta que borrar la patetica y pequeña cosa que llamas vida. Estas jodidamente muerto, pendejo. Puedo estar donde sea, en cualquier momento, y puedo matarte en más de setecientas maneras, y solo con mis manos. No solo estoy extensivamente entrenado en combate desarmado, pero tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de los Marines de los Estados Unidos y voy a usarlo a su tope para borrar tu miserable culo de la faz del continente, pequeña mierda. Si solo supieras la mierda que desata tu comentario "zagas" quizás hubieras cerrado la puta boca. Pero no pudiste, no lo hiciste, y ahora pagaras el precio, maldito idiota. Voy a cagar furiosamente sobre ti y te vas a ahogar en mi mierda. Estas jodidamente muerto, pendejito.

samefag

B8