Can anyone give me a plausible...

Can anyone give me a plausible, logical and educated reason why Trump shouldn't be the 45th president of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA
cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/trends/co2/vostok.icecore.co2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I certainly can't.

It is against Satan's will

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINA

Fuck hillary

There is none. The only excuse by the mentally handicapped lefties is that he's [insert anything ending with -ist]

because

check'd. the trips have spoken

His Five Point Plan for Ethics Reform

no, rest of the world has been waiting for your downfall long enough
kill your country, vote trump

Trump can't win. Why bother thinking about it?

So

That's bad?
You should elaborate.

check'd

I already voted for Trump, and it's for the better

Because corrupt is better than insane.

He won't accept if Hillary wins because he's a massive manchild

Insane is better that corrupt and insane, for argument's sake

No because you right wing cucks don't listen to reason

How is he insane?

See I asked for a plausible, logical and educated reason. You're kind of lacking on that now

true
the USA collapsing under the most incompetent president ever seen on this planet will be the biggest joke of our time.
I'm just so excited to see it happen.

Fucked more if Hillary

How about being dumb enough to lie on tape and then lie about lying on TAPE?

How about impossible wall and impossible economic plan?

How about a history of failed everything?

>I asked for a plausible, logical and educated reason

You're on Sup Forums, dimwit.

And poor impulse control is prototypical of any kind of organic brain damage. See The Executive Brain by Elkhonon Goldberg. Trump isn't all there.

>history of failed everything
You need to get off of CNN bud. Trump supporters started the "Lock Her Up" chant. Half the country thinks she belongs in Jail. Do you REALLY think people are going to let her stay in if she wins? She symbolizes corruption, and when a Government becomes corrupt, it is the people's duty to remove the Government's Right to Govern.

Because he believes that climate change is not real, despite overwhelming scientific evidence stating that it is real.

Which one of his sons would he appoint to be president for when he dies: Uday or Qusay?

kek

still better than being a corrupt criminal

Ah. Trump response. Ignoring anything they don't like to fling shit the other way.

And they think it's a defense.

"Vaccines cause autism"

- Donald J Trump

Donald Trump is corrupt and a criminal. He is to go on trial in November for fraud.

Because he's not running for president of student council, he's running for President of the United States. The closest thing there is to King of the World.

>compulsive liar

The mouth-breather.

Actually he had a pretty comprehensive medical exam and it all came back saying he's in good health. But now I'm surmising you don't have a plausible, logical or educated reason to not vote for him because you're insecure and broken from the leftist breast milk of lies you've been fed your entire life. I hope the world turns for you my friend, and I hope you see things for how they really are. Our government is corrupt and we are headed for totalitarianism if Hillary wins. You'll remember my words

I dont understand why clinton isnt in jail yet. Or at least disqualified.

They can't.

trump asked some dude to be in charge of his foreign & domestic policy

so its clear hes simply going to be the face of the president

what you should be asking is he going to be able to choose right person to do his job for him

Why on earth did Americans choose Donald/ Hillary over Ted/Bernie?

You've only got yourselves to blame for this shit.

Because the FBI is so inept they haven't found anything concrete to drag her in with.

All they have to do is ask /b, of course.

Welcome to the conversation

clinton gave weapons to saudi arabia and quatar in exchance for millions for her foundation.
i mean, could trump possibly done something worse?

and then there's this:
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

hillary voters get real. trump may be an asshole, but hillary is just worse

Because he believes that climate change is not real, despite overwhelming scientific evidence stating that it is real.

bc you can't put people in jail just bc you don't like them

this isn't nigeria

People are ready to go to war over this election and you think it's a joke? This isn't a fucking joke user. People won't accept this if she's elected. I know we come to Sup Forums to dick around but some of us are actually scared here. If we get a criminal as president, there will be a revolution. If Trump's elected, we get black people riots for a weekend.

Hillary worships satan

>The closest thing there is to King of the World.
and that's the part he is going to change
he'll ruin the economy making the US unimportant globally
you'll have walls and guns and no one will even try to come into your soon to be third world shithole anymore

>You'll remember my words

I'll remember them because your tears of feckless rage at LOSE LOSE LOSE on Wednesday morning are going to be delicious.

>clinton gave weapons to saudi arabia and quatar in exchance for millions for her foundation.

Ronald Reagan sold weapons to Iran to finance Nazis in South America. Somehow conservatives still thing he's dope. So what's your problem?

He will only use the power to enrich himself. He won't give a shit about anyone else, least the people who are voting for him.

the majority of the world believes in god despite massive amounts of evidence that god doesnt exist

I'm tallkiing about all the deals and private payoffs she made. that shit's illegal as hell.

No, there won't be. You pansy ass bitches are gonna go back to the internet and bitch for four years because you know you can't do shit. You'd get droned or just run down by an MRAP.

He's an egomaniac who can't tolerate being disliked/ made fun of/ losing.

He's already made an alibi for losing the election, so even he knows it will happen. If it does, then it'll be evident that he defeated himself.

Just like the lake Vostok ice cores they found in Antarctica which provides data saying that CO2 levels 50,000 years ago were orders of magnitude higher than they are now?

Nobody denies "climate change", what is questionable is the lie that humans had anything to do with it

>just discovering arms dealing
>in the country that is the biggest arms dealer in the world
>and makes most of its money on that shit
>and whose policies are made to drum up business on behalf of its customers

welcome to politics circa 1982 retard

I did not sell weapons to err ahhh umm I do not recall at this time, I do not recall, I do not recall, repeat 100x. Worked for Reagan, works for Hitlery.

Karmas a bitch faggots.

You think he'd pass one of his own drug tests?

the majority of your acquaintances think you're a boorish twat despite your delusions to the contrary

I won't accept Hillary

No. Trump is going to win by a landslide

A president choosing to believe in God, however, would not have nearly as much of a negative impact on our planet as a president who chooses not to believe in climate change.

>conveniently ignoring the DNC flat out fucking over Bernie and nominating Hillary instead, all but ignoring him and saying 'nah, lol'.

this isn't exactly the will of the people at work here

seriously dude...

So 50% of America is just a bunch of Pussies huh? Funny, i thought that was the Liberals. If anyone would go to war over a Corrupt President, It would be the Republicans.

>lake Vostok ice cores
>orders of magnitude higher

Uh, no, not at all. There's a stable 100 k-year cycle topping out just about 300 ppm CO2, and we're well above that now.

If you want to science, at least don't outright lie about the data.

So all the money he has isn't good enough? You don't think he's doing this because he loves his country and everyone in it?

He's an empty suit. He has not once demonstrated that he has the knowledge, experience, common sense or temperament to do a good job.

He lets people on Twitter get him riled up, how could he possibly handle stronger world leaders like Putin?

The best case scenario in a Trump presidency is that with a Republican majority in the senate and house that he'd be, as someone mentioned before, nothing more than a rubber stamp while they all made the decisions. That's the *best* case; giving power to a group of people so addle minded that they overrode a Presidential veto recently, and then when they realized it was a bad idea complaining that President Obama had done nothing to stop them.

What a mess of a country.

my problem is giving weapons to islamic regimes.
if reagan has done that, i would critisize it as well.

the flood of migrants that come to europe (i am agerman) was also caused by hillary supporting isis groups with millions and weapons and interfering everywhere in the middle east. trump wants to stop that madness

hillary sent classified emails to chelsea and chelsea doesnt have a cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaarance. lol

He's too childish to be an effective president. When asked what his policies are he automatically changes the question so he can say something about defeating Hillary or isis or both. To be fair Hillary does much of the same. The office of the President is being contested mainly by two childish, power-hungry, old people who will just use the presidential office to become more powerful

All aboard the Trump train. toot toot.

You clearly have no hindsight when your head is that deep into your ass. Might be smart to listen for once instead of shit talking.

if there truly was enough support for Bernie then he would've won.
But nope, dems wanted Hillary instead.

Can't even comprehend how stupid the republicans are for selecting trump instead of ted. Suddenly Mitt Romney doesn't seem so bad now.

reality isn't /b

Hillarys big drop in popularity was a drop from 67% chance of winning to 66%.

Want to win an election? Don't nominate someone less likable than the least liked candidate in recorded election history.

Idiots.

All the money he has? He is a failed business man, his businesses are failing left and right. He lost a billion dollars in one year ffs. Why do you think he's not releasing his tax returns?

Do you think he would be running if he was actually a successful business man?

Trump is anti-worker unions.
I work in a trade union that will suffer should he be elected.

Also, chris christie as AG will fuck all the legal pot progress we are making.

For those 2 reasons, I am out.

We dont give a shit what you think anymore. You think you are going to change anyones mind? Fuck off and get used to your next president Trump.

source?

That man has a really creepy relation to his daugther.

Here he talks about him and his daughter sharing their love for sex:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA

Sorry, siding with our republican congressman and voting hillary this time. you fucked up, GOP

You clearly don't understand why people like Trump. We know he's an asshole. He symbolizes the American's Anger for their own Government. People want an Outsider more than a Predetermined Politician

>believing this
holy mothefucking lol

this

trumps wins, the US are done for

Thats not what I heard.
But I haven't been to Antarctica, so I didn't have access to the original data.

As far as the whole "climate change" scam goes I'd look up Freeman Dyson (the theroretical physicist) and his lomg years he spend on "climate change" and his analytical conclusions. Not to mention the fact that the sun is the only reason we have a "climate" to begin with and any minor fluctuations or output differences has huge implications on earth

Keep spending money and votes on a total scam

>if reagan has done that

lol
How young are you?

He isn't hilary.

can you blame him? she's hot

the only thing that's funny will be watching your country burn to the ground.

How many protests?
How many riots?
How many deaths?

Can't wait myself.

He will dividide the american society, a nation's strenght is based on its citizens ability to tolerate and cooperate each other and the possibility for every individual to unleash its potential in a free society, not on some identitarian bullshits or a powerful elite.

He will ruin america by trying to send back all the illegals to mexico (think about the costs in transports of a such operation, the mobilization of numerous services such as police, municipal services and customs who will not be able to pursue their usual activities, the destabilization of numerous firms employing illegals, the relative shortage of workforce, ...)

The world would assist to crying brutalized, broken mexicans sent by force to a third world country. All the medias in the world would report massive violation of the human rights in the so-called "most powerful democracy in the world". So why rulers like Putin and Assad or any despote has to be condemned for the violence they use. His election will also make the whole rest of the world less stable and democratic, and will turn more violent and authoritarian.

These pictures and videos would ternish the image of the United States in the World

Protectionnism is also never a beneficable option : because american consumers would spend more on buying the nation-make products or paying the taxs, they would have less money to spend elsewhere and so some other sectors would enter in difficulty. Also, if the deciders of the countries targeted by american protectionnism are as stupid than Trump they will take retorsion mesures, which, all while being non-beneficial to their owns economies, still would be bad for american exports. Eventually, the USA turning toward protectionnism is the start of a period of global recession : since all the people in the world would think free-trade is a dumb policy equivalent to let the stranger firms replace their national owns, protectionnism would propagate.

He failed?

Get on his website. No, not the campaign website, the Trump resorts and properties website.

Failed my ass

cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/trends/co2/vostok.icecore.co2
Reality disagrees with you

>the US are done for
Either retard or nigger detected

as i said i am german.
i don't know what every american president has done, as i'm sure you dont know either about our kanzlers

whats wrong with enjoying sex? are you ashamed? you sound like a brainwashed faggot

>Thats not what I heard

Go look at the data. It's not hard. I had the occasion to dig up some of the real data a few months back. I'm not inclined to be an alarmist, normally, but we are already well out of the climate cycle of the last half-million years. it's unknown territory, baby.

Lots of reason. Our USA way of life will be ruined!!!

No more cheap products from China
You'll be wearing the shame shirt for weeks like in Europe
No more cheap food
No more free food, cell phone, housing
You'll actually have to work
Working conditions regulations will change in favor of owners not employees
Employee abuse
Get a job mentality
Dangerous drugs imported
Lower healthcare
Get a job mentality
Pay more get less (eaten trump hotel food)
China will is fucked.
He will make women lose weight and be hot. FACT
Trump belongs on tv