I drink 5 beers every single night. How long until I die? Anyone else do this shit?

I drink 5 beers every single night. How long until I die? Anyone else do this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/mildred-bowers-102-year-old-beer-a7195941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You already dead nigga

I've never even "blacked out" before. It's just the consistency that will kill me. I don't know how to stop.

I used to drink a lot but then I was told straight up medically what was going to happen to me so I stopped pretty quick. I still drink occasionally I buy a 6 pack here or there and I drink socially but not as much wen I am alone.

What was going to happen to you? How much did you drink?

Five whole beers? Your liver is gonna explode, like, any minute. Go rig a tarp up in your garage, and wait. Please record.

Depends of they are American thats about as much alcohol as a double shot.
so you will live until you die of being a retard

hahaaha maybe you will live longer fag independent.co.uk/news/people/mildred-bowers-102-year-old-beer-a7195941.html

>i drink 5 beers
>posts 6 beers
>filename says 4 beers

MAKE YOU MIND UP HOLY SHIT

I'd be fine if I just had 1 a day. That woman is full of shit.

Honestly it's 4-6 so i said 5

At least die drinking something less shit.

No, but I smoke two joints in the morning

5-6 beers a night. The circulation in my legs started going to shit and I had a huge risk of blood clots from the consistency of the drinking. My legs would start to hurt. It started with some spiderweb veins on my thigh. I was early 20s when I had to stop, its been about 7 months since then and I feel a lot better.

FIVE WHOLE BEERS??? EVERY NIGHT???

My god dude, how are you even still alive? That's a serious drinking habit! I mean, my god, five whole fucking beers.

Jesus.

ewwwww beer

That seems like a waste of resources.

drink straight alcohol and smoke ciggs like a proper degenerate faggot

Thanks for the input
Are you being sarcastic? 5 beers everyday is horrible for you.

Does it make you feel alright?

I drink a six pack every night and eat mostly fast food. I'm in pretty good shape somehow. Good genes, maybe?

I used to just drink whiskey but started to feel like such shit that I had to switch.

Or you live in an area where 'good shape' means 'not using a disability scooter'.

How long have you been doing that? I know someone that can drink a 12 pack a night but he's 6'3 and like 280 pounds.

Drinking is usually reserved to the weekends.

Recently it's two full bottles of red wine, one a night for two nights during the week.

Weekend consists of Vodka/rum and Coke until I can't see straight anymore. Usually do this both Friday and Saturday. Sometimes I have a few bottled lagers too.

Hoping to kill myself with alcohol. Cheers!

I'm 6'2" and weight 160-170 at a given time. I bike to work and I'm decently sexually active.

A couple of years. I could do that, but I have bills lol.

I smoke two joints at night

I smoke two joints when I play video game. You'll never guess what I do at every 10 thousand points.
(I smoke two joints)

>The circulation in my legs started going to shit and I had a huge risk of blood clots from the consistency of the drinking
this has happened to my friend who drinks everyday.
He used to drink super strength lager too.
He has slowed down and only drinks average strength now but he still drinks everyday and his blood thickness is fucked.

Who the fuck does this? I smoke 2 hits off a joint and I'm fucking shaking I'm so high.

That's only 3 beers worth of actual beer.

Just smoke one stronger joint retards.

Yes I'm being sarcastic, alcoholics will usually go through a 12-24 pack a day.

Five beers is fucking nothing.

Tramadol and Ativan. I'm probably going to die soon.

Honestly, five a night sounds like moderation to me. For years I was drinking about the equivalent of ten or twelve a night (drank malt liquor instead of regular beer). I blacked out every single night I drank, which was almost every night. I'd been doing that for about a decade. Then I cut back a lot about a year ago, had some ups and downs since then, and have been completely sober now for a few weeks. Plan to keep it that way, at least for a good long time. But again, five beers doesn't sound bad at all to me, especially if drink them on a full stomach (I always drank on an empty stomach).

This thread leaves me wondering if (a) my alcoholism was worse than I thought, or (b) OP is a total faggot. Maybe both are true.

it's a song, retard.

>Alcoholics
>Drinking beer
Literally why.

Not sure, I'm a vodka man myself, but I've known others that nurse on beer throughout the day.

WTF people, 5 beers a night is terrible, even if they carry less than 5%.

OP, you like them for the taste? Try non-alcoholic ones. You like getting buzzed every day before sleeping? Go get help. Pre-sleep anxiety is bad for you by itself, killing that with booze is even worse.

done that for 10 years.
became skinny fat / fat-ish.
started having trouble expressing myself.
even after 2 years not drinking I still have trouble thinking of words.
never got the shakes, but hangovers got constantly worse to the point where you'd rather be constantly drunk.
obviously you will drink more as time progresses.
at no time ever will it seem like you're drinking excessively much, no matter how obscene the amount to a normal person seems.
hard liquor is way cheaper and other drugs are more fun, but the funnest of them all is love. just kidding, it's jesus.

>not getting a buzz before going on a walk to listen to economic podcasts.
kek

I can't read

what are fucking BLACK?!