Best place to buy a hockey jersey? I got a few from aliexpress.com, but the quality can sometimes be stagnant...

Best place to buy a hockey jersey? I got a few from aliexpress.com, but the quality can sometimes be stagnant. I'm looking for something under 100$

I don't think you know what stagnant means.

>buying fake jerseys ever

dont do this

Don't buy fake jerseys. No matter what you pay. $20 to 100 dollars they will be crap. You're stuck with buying a new one from NHL for $200 if you want a legit jersey with quality. So just save your money for one jersey with quality rather than a few that look like crap.

I guess you can try eBay though. Sometimes there are official jerseys that have been worn once or some seller got a good deal on bulk jerseys. You can maybe find them for $100 to $150 there.

Looks like Blue Jacket jerseys are cheap on eBay. You can find jerseys with old players or no name for a pretty good deal. If you want that, that is.

ebay honestly

eBay is good but you need to be careful. Sometimes they sell a Chinese jersey and call it NHL Edge or Premier. Eyeball it and make sure everything looks like jerseys you see at your official team store. Also only buy from sellers with high ratings

>stagnant

Like others said ebay is alright but use caution. Make sure you check out the sellers ratings and male sure you know what you're getting. I've bought 3 from ebay, and I'm 3 for 3 on good ones so far

ALSO dont buy anything shipping from china. Canada and USA would be the best bet

delete this

S-sorry. But why would hockey jerseys even be in China?

my orders are not to engage in discussion
delete it

Underrated kek

10/10

stagnant???

>Stagnant
Fucking dumb Americans delete this thread

Fullmoon jerseys on eBay has cheap, legit replica blank jerseys for under $100.

>wearing another man's name on your back
literal cuck

Aliexpress is GOAT if you buy the ones that are $35 and have good ratings

Because the same sweatshop that makes the authentics makes the knock offs