As I'm ugly as fuck, I have come to the conclusion that I will never have a gf or hug a girl...

As I'm ugly as fuck, I have come to the conclusion that I will never have a gf or hug a girl. I understand that I can never talk to a girl in public because it would be "creepy" and essentially rape in today's society. Then factor in the fact that if any girl took pity on me, she'd regret it because I'm just that fucking worthless and it'd be a waste of her time. My time left is short, there's no reason to continue living because the only thing I want anymore is to not be alone forever and that simply is not an option.

I know I'm going to be alone forever and there's nothing left to keep me going.

Other urls found in this thread:

static-images671.com.br/media/83499.jpg
secure.realdoll.com/realdoll2-gallery-page-1/
vocaroo.com/i/s0KMYzZu9aeV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok?

Stop jerking off to cartoons and being a huge fucking loser. Work on your social skills and put yourself out there more. You'll be amazed what can happen.

An hero is heroic, OP.

Post your picture so we can see what we're working with, I may be able to give you some advice

Drugs, alcohol, hookers and video games are not to be underestimated OP!

i never jerked off to cartoons
after my mom dies for sure it's happening, maybe before idk
maybe if other people are interested
maybe i'll try that, i can't find hookers where i'm at though.

bump

not op
need help Sup Forums, so theres this girl from my class that started to talk and care more about me since october, the thing is that I dont want to date her and im pretty sure she likes me. overall shes cute and nice, doesnt has huge tits or a huge ass but she is very sweet.
im a beta kissless virgin at 20 I never talk to girls and neither do girls talk to me, she started to ask me questions and as the time passed on she got to know more and more about me, having her around me feels nice but I dont want anything extreme either, but im afraid she will dislike me or hate me if I say something to her

>inb4 beta pussy fag
yeah probably, but I never experienced anything near to this situation ever before

what do

shut up u fag. actually try and talk to a girl without being weird and nervous. im ugly and still pull attractive girls. its about how u show ur self and also be funny.

you can string her along for a while, maybe up to a couple years, but she will grow to resent you.

Have you tried the Paleo Diet?

I lost ~40 lbs / ~20kg with if, without great efforts. It just works.

Give it a change, OP. In one month you will be amazed with the results.

>blindly assuming op is fat

paleo side effects are not just weight loss, but hormone changes too. It will boost his self confidence, his testosterone.

It will make him a better man, from the inside.

give it a try.

POST PICS
O
S
T
P
I
C
S

just find a girl as repulsive as you are

I bet you aren't all that ugly

static-images671.com.br/media/83499.jpg

Let's be serious it's your personality that's the problem. I see ugly guys with girls all the time and somewhat attractive guys with no girls.

Guys think looks are all that matters because that's what we value a lot in women. Women however value personality a lot. Once you get out of high school and get older in general, looks are just a nice bonus and not a prerequisite.

you'd be wrong, and not a ton of people seem to be interested in my pics. sorry
not possible, i'm quite possibly the ugliest person in the world

start accepting that you're maybe a different person than you tell yourself continuously. why don't you simply accept the fact that a girl likes you and step up to it if she's nice?

BOO OOH I'M OP IM SAD PLZ PITTY ME
stop being a faggot, faggot

could you post a picture? Im sure you arent THAT ugly. And honestly if you get a few people saying compliments or that youre at least average you can definitely use that to empower yourself.

dude you can always hug your mom :)!!

Posts pics

go to the fucking gym and work on your body you fagget. Toned arms and big ass pecs make girls wet even if you are hideous. Atleast a few of them. And for gods sake, read and be intresting if you are not handsome. You need 1 year of work to change your body drastically. Start now you whining nigger.

You can be ugly as sin and still get women.

You can work on your personality, get fit with a decent body, have a good job with a comfortable income.

Don't be a fucking faggot.

Post pics so people can tell if you're not just some depressed faggot and you are actually ugly

This.

fine, here.
not as ugly as me
i'm the ugliest person i've ever seen
i am too ugly

Work on your self-confidence. You are very self-loading from what I can tell from your post, and from experience, most people especially females will be turned off by your constant self-loading. Females aren't hard to figure out my man, they just want a man who is confident in himself, so she feels safe and protected around you. I guarantee if you work on this, you'll be a natural pussy magnet.

Loathing* stupid autocorrect

I understand you. I'm just avg boy who ever feel ugly for a pchology ilness or sht like that.
You can:
1) Work on your personality, charsima (you learn it not only born with it), learn psicology.
2) Earn a lot to money for attract easy girls just for the money.

*1 way recommended

Your not even that ugly honesly, just lose weight.

I'm just like u but "niggerest". Go to a gym and to an acting class. Ur life will change.

> A face that only a mother can love.
Read a story called "On the face of it".

Good job man. Now that you've come to terms with yourself. Its time to go do some crazy shit

dunno if that's you, but looks like some average dude that you don't really pay attention to but not ugly.

U r just avg or avg-below. There are tons of real ugly guys.
U look very sad. Gonna tell you that's all about depression, I have the same thougs for like 5 years. Now I regret for the lost time. Find a job, go to gym, smile.

Dude, stop being a crybaby. Count your losses and work with what you have.

So you're ugly....so what. Find an equally ugly girl.

There are plenty of girls that also have self esteem issues. You can meet them on dating websites. Aint no shame in that.

Also, here's the thing. I've had sex with VERY attractive girls with nice bodies, and I've had sex with ugly girls with nice bodies. And honestly, in bed they were both equally as fun.

Ugly girls tend to be more eager to please, so that is always a plus.

So find a butterface and you'll have some nice pussy to pound for the rest of your life.

u not even ugly, u look better than me, shit, in my country girls would fuck a retarded autistic fuck as long as he´s white; you need to work on that confidence, get a nice fucking salary, or search to work in 2nd world countries.
Anyways, act MANLY, hit the gym.

you are not miserable because u are that ugly but because u are an autist manchild. you are an uninteresting whining fat dumbass. lift up your ass once and do something about it you fucking crybaby.

nothing wrong with you bro, but yeaa exercise and healthier food will go a long way in how people see you, plus it benefits your mental health as well. so even if you have nothing at all to do with your life, go to the gym and make that your life.
not saying it'll get you girls, but at least your chances improve and you'll have soemthing else think about.
good luck man.

Something for the inspiration.

get a decent haircut and go clubbing

gg ez

whos the slut?

Where you from brother?

Look at yourself in the mirror daily, and tell yourself you're worth it, that you're a great person, etc. It will seem very fake at first, but it helps to rewire your brain, the more you do this eventually you'll believe in what you are saying to yourself. That's when you're ready to go outside in your best outfit, showered and clean and casually talk to people. You're going to get rejected numerous times, but don't let it dishearten you, eventually you'll meet someone who will say yes. These things just take time. You have to be proactive if you want this, nobody can help you if you don't want to help yourself first.

Don't go clubbing. It's a game that no one wins. And if you do there is always a catch. (STD's).

Go to eHarmony and look for a girl with similar interests. If she's not that attractive still give her a shot because she might look great naked. Even chubby girls.

> I'm ugly
> Will never GF

> Reverse papers
Act like you'd like a girl to treat you. Don't be a needy cunt, this is explained in the best point.

> Make female friends.
Be genuinely friendly. Go out for movies and friends meetings.

> Be confident. Show the best of yourself and a bit of the worst.
Show them you're a good person that also has flaws. Makes you a humble person.
Then look at yourself and see what you can improve. You can be a good speaker, you have internet to have some culture.
It's hard? Volunteer on some social cause. It will build personality and healthy inflate your ego. Also, everybody likes a person that cares. be proactive and a good friend.

> If someone it trying to shame you. Reply as much as you can be polite.
Just don't act like a Gorilla on heat and don't act like a Beta.

> Treat yourself
From creams, to haircut, to running, to clothing. Smile.
A bit of metrosexuality isn't bad. Use perfume, just a bit of it, make people remember you by your good smell.

Always try to improve your life. Look at what you can improve and establish a goal, work from there.
Your main goal is to have friends, then you start filtering the ones interested in you. You rate them by their looks, personality, life choices and how that is compatible to you. Go on from there.

Last summer i got my face between the ass cheeks of my female best friends on my University's Elevator Maintenance Room and we don't even date. We did it because sexual tension.

Also this fella, listen to him
CBT empirically works. Do this ^

heidi klum. they were married.

>just be in the top 10% of guys OP
>just be more socially dominant than everyone else OP

thats why you wear a condom

it depends what OPs true intentions are if its just to fuck, clubbing is a great place to start, if he wants a serious relationship online daing is the option

Lima, Peru

> I understand that I can never talk to a girl in public because it would be "creepy"

What you consider to be creepy might be cute and endearing to the right woman.

Dude, you're not that bad looking. You only need one thing, confidence. Girls eat that up. Start by going to the gym, maybe read a confidence building self help book. You got this fam.

>implying fat slugs aren't the female equivalent of 'ugly'
>implying female obesity rates are as low as male ones

Wtf you have good skin, just go for a run, loose some weight and stop being such a faggot then getting girls will be easy.

Clubbing will just hurt his self esteem issues even more. The Chads get all the girls, even the ugly ones.

I know because I used to be a Chad.

>I see dead people
You actually have a lot of potential. Nice eyes. You just need to work out. And confidence. Join a sales job or volunteer to get to know nice people.

My sister has this friend that was actually kind of a cunt but she was madly in love with this guy who was so fat he had that second belly in his pants. You know the type. Where you wonder if he has a dick left or not.

He was an amazing salesman though. I had a best friend that was too and he looked like a brown lizard tbh. Even i'm not that great but after the sales you would not believe how many people are still into me. I'm still a virgin but by choice. I have a fuck ton of issues. Its actually a big factor into why my life is in the shitter right now. I turned down the wrong person and did it too harshly.

But yeah dude. You have a lot of potential. I know so many really bad looking guys that get girls and its because they don't give a fuck.

Do you know why there were women outside ted bundy's court case asking him to marry them?

Psychopaths are actually seen as very sexually attractive to people because we can sense on a primal level that they don't care. Most of us have insecurities but with a psycho it doesn't get in their way. They are like predators. They focus on the prey instead of themselves.

A lot of women love that shit because of how much they care about themselves. They don't want to worry about your insecurities as well as their own. The most you will get that way is pity sex.

Also if you cant find happiness within yourself, how will you expect to get it from a girl? Thats a lot of pressure to put on someone.

This is always an option OP.

secure.realdoll.com/realdoll2-gallery-page-1/

This,
live with a girlfriend and these are still the true happy things in life.

Im a girl and im quite fat and i felt the exact same way, I just wanted to be desired and now im with someone and i mean, its not that ''special'' to not be alone to be honest

>not THAT ugly
>just below average
>u are that ugly
>not THAT bad

Jaja, acá la gente se tira por los blancos, a menos que sean feos como yo JJAJA ¿De qué distrito eres?

Rape is always an option

By the way, the reason ur not getting girls is not because of the way you look, its because of youre enormous lack of self esteem. No girls would ever want you by pity. My boyfriend dosent have the biggest self esteem and i dont either but at least he can function in society and not be constantly degrading himself.

NOT SAYING THIS JUST TO BE NICE BUT -SERIOUSLY- YOU ARE NOT THAT UGLY

Just look at this pic of me

>NOT THAT UGLY

So many fucking newfags ITT

Lose a bit of weight
Wash your hair
Get a good haircut
New Wardrobe
Stop crying
Shave or grow some decent facial hair

You could be a solid 7/10 buddy

Life can be better, you just gotta put yourself to it user

Barranco

Stop posting this guy

You expect someone with rock bottom self esteem to post an actual pic of themselves on Sup Forums of all places? Gtfo

this meme isn't even a year old

Damn Gramps. You look like a rapist

thanks, i never saw this post before

;-;

Shave that mustache and smile, old timer. You're not that bad.

Ben?

U look like a pitiful faggot..like u go through life wanting people to feel bad for you...

As a femanon, you're hot

it's me

Timeatamp mate

I see you have a guitar. You play it or is it just for show? Most guitar fags have some degree of social life.

>take a shower
>shave

I'm not a fucking monkey at the zoo.
yeah i play them, i have like 10 guitars

Don't kill yourself, kill your enemies. Much more satisfying and you... live longer while feeling fulfilled that you did a justice to society by taking out worthless scum that deserved it. What do you have to lose? Nothing. ....yet you have alot more to gain.
The alternative is they win, you die, they live happily ever after. Fuck that. Be the winner, op. Don't let them have any satisfaction.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KMYzZu9aeV
i shower daily

"Working on social skills" doesn't work. It's not as easy as it sounds.

This. Although, it's hard to get hookers too.

Paleo.....it's that like eating fucking Dinosaurs or something.

get off Sup Forums for starters. It will prey on your already weak sensibilities

So is this and what kind of bullshit did he spew?

What if you are like 50 years old. Then I bet you're too old even if you are interesting.

Holy shit. Someone with That many guitars and skills has the potential to pull in more pussy than all of us combined, no matter how ugly you are. Jeez, we should be jealous ofyou, you fag.

Eat more greens and fuck the shit out of women
It's not that hard, don't be a social idiot

> take a shower
> shave
> be the biggest, loudest douche bag you can possibly be
> don't care for shit
> don't talk about Star Wars/MLP/games/etc.
> capitalize on whatever you're good at (that is not WoW or Starcraft)
> bullshit your way through; just make up whatever about having had success with women
>

Oh god, you're right. I thought "how ugly can you be". Jeez, you are hideous. No wonder you can't get girls. Now i have to wash my eyes out. Thanks for ruining my day by posting this.

Having guitars=/= being good at guitar

OP is probably shit