Hemorrhoids advice

Hemorrhoids advice.

Tripps decides what I should do

Get medical treatment.

Get drill, drill holes, post pics.

Sanitize with lemon juice after

Sounds legit

Pop that sucker!

Get used to it. I've had them since I was 21, I'm 28 now. They come and go, sometimes bleed.

Go to doctor

cut it then eat it

pop them with drill

See a doctor
Stop geting fucked in the ass

by one

slice off, grind into mush and snort.

Heat a knife cut the fucker off, the heat will stop the bleeding.

Anusol treatment.

Stab, use blood to write "vote trump" on the wall

pop than fill with cum

eat a lot of foods with fiber, get some preparation h.
doing this got my hemorrhoid to go away in two days.

Pop that shit.

Walk through town and every so often expose them to people asking what to do. Take pictures and post

> spread ass
> sit on cactus
> ??
> profit

Buy Proctolog and apply as instructed in the manual that comes with it, takes a couple of weeks. Else, go to a doctor and have him dry them.

reroll

Grow the fuck up. Everyone has grape on their hole every once in a while, even celebs and sportmen. It's called aging, you degenerate sickfuck. No one is interested to see your fucking anus, aids eater.

you must be fun at parties

See a doctor. If no money, then keep good hygeine, learn relaxation, and wait. They used to treat hemmerhoids...now most doctors just let them clear up on their own. No sitting on the toilet for any longer than necessary, no straining.

>I talk about my asshole on parties
k

roll

Slice that bitch open with a box cutter, then collect the blood in a water balloon, and throw the balloon at a kid with autism

Fuck off 9fag

put a drop of lavender vera essential oil on it every morning and evening.

not trolling. worked wonders for me.

srsly. just stuff it back in.
sounds stupid, but depending on the stage it's in you can easily just put it back in.
stop eating weird shit, stop PUSHING so hard, you piece of shit. don't sit around all day like a fatass.
do this and you won't get that shit so often.
if it's in the early stage, you can prevent it.

do what i said in the shower.

i don't care for trips or whatever i roll, just a nurse here.

Poke a hole in it

Shit sucks man, I've got a "tiny" one right now and life is miserable. You didn't ask for advice to heal it so I don't know why people keep offering. I'm rolling to see that you cut open and rub a habanero on it.

Yet you clicked through to this thread.

stop eating/drinking coffee, chocolate and alcohol
eat healthy with more fiber

just curious OP, do you play with anal toys frequently? i sure do, and i dont want that to happen.

Shit user, I've had some bad ones for a week. They been bleeding.

I hope it turns into cancer. This suffering isn't right.

Does alcohol really trigger hems?

Tie a rubber band around it until it falls off, not but really use hemerrhoid cream and wipes, if that doesn't clear it up in a few days then seek medical treatment. Also avoid sitting for long periods of time and eat a high fiber diet.

kill yourself for posting a picture of your rotten asshole

this

Organic apple cider vinegar

Soak a couple paper towels, stuff them in your ass crack, leave it there for a few hours a day. Works wonders.

I've done over the counter treatments as well as prescription stuff, but ACV is legit. I'm not one of those holistic, herbal remedies only people, but it works.

Liver damage can trigger them, so it's more heavy drinking than just alcohol. Can also cause esophageal varices that can rupture and weird varicose veins on your abdomen.

It's from the liver diverting veinous blood flow to other parts of the body since it can't handle as much blood as when it's healthy.

Heat up a pipe of some sort (at least 300 degrees Fahrenheit), and shove it up your ass

Reroll

Holy fuck reroll

Pop it and post it

Ahh well that could explain things since I'm thin and don't really push hard, but I've been binge drinking since 16 has been shitty

what about regular straight vinegar?

My fucking sides dude. Rerolling this

Aaaand we have a winner

Mine is as much half big. But I usually just put a finger in and try to make the blood go away from my anus. It always works.
btw don't force it too much
>PD: I NEED MORE PEPES. POST PEPES PLS

Didn't really win since I didn't say what he should do.

Keep rolling!

If trips pierce it with a red hot needle

Never tried it. But even the regular apple cider vinegar (the non organic) doesn't work as well. Stick to this stuff

also dont wipe your ass too much with toilet paper

You should be able to push it back up if it's an internal haemorrhoid that has dropped. Try to get plenty of fibre, sufficient exercise and drink lots of water. Seriously, don't strain on the toilet, get it over with quickly. Over the counter remedies are rubbish and don't work..

how's this asshole looking?

Me and my dad use some kind of oriental herb, put in in a bowl and sit there for half and hour. You know how it is named? It might help him as well.

There were some 'roid creams which contained pseudoephedrine which worked well, but they stopped selling it due to meth heads using it to cook. If they sell the real Sudafed (with pseudoephedrine) in your area, I would take some of those. It will still help shrink your 'roids when taking orally.
Apart from that, here are the usual tips you'll hear.
Don't sit on the toilet for extended period of time. Eat more fiber, or take a fiber supplement like Metamucil. Take a probiotic pill to help the good bacteria break down your shit. Drink more water.

as a guy whos had this problem twice:
>eat more soups, vegetables and fruits, do not eat foods with lots of ingredients
>try to shit every day but carefully, dont use toilet paper, maybe only to wipe just a little bit, then wash the rest with cold water
>obviously dont sit, try to lay down more or if you are on your feet try to walk around more
>google some medicine for it of course as well as homemade stuff you can put on while sleeping
>drink plenty of water but not cold water

Op, become an hero, an butt hero

cut off and eat

beg that wont bleed....if bleeds...u need to see a doctor...r u can get cancer.....

8 of 10 would fuck it without lube

gotcha, i will try to find that. i'm not OP, just have frequent bleeding asshole, i go to bed stuffing tissues in my ass crack so i dont fuck up my underwear and sheets. it's a problem. i also drink heavily, i didnt know this could be connected to it.

Put hemorrhoid cream on it.

buy anusol, apply on asshole, problem fixed

Witch Hazel

Its an astringent that will shrink hemmoroidal tissue as well as relieve pain. This is the "h" in preparation H. You can buy the liquid at drug stores in bulk usually sold by where rubbing alcohol is sold.

If you are near a 99 cent only they sell hemmoroidal wipes with witch hazel

Shit, that was supposed to be a Reroll for the habanero

Also add kiefer to your diet. a cup before bedtime should help

Cut a piece of and eat it.

Go to the doctor.

Reroll

Cut It out with a knife

hory shit, rerorr

Just got one last night. So fucking bothersome. Use witchhazel to bring down the swelling and help with circulation. Also pop some motrin if it gets too bad. If it's REALLY swollen, sit on an icecube. I hate doing that but it's worth it.

Get off Sup Forums and get some ointment

OP, this legit really works. Get thayer's witch hazel and soak a cotton ball and leave there for half and hour, then rub coconut oil on it. Do this twice daily for about a month. I tried everything and over the counter treatments only seemed to alleviate the pain, not actually cure it. I couldn't go to the doctor either because I'm poor. I found this on the ass end of the internet in a thread and everyone claimed it worked and it does.

Who still goes to parties?

>ass end of the internet

Rolling for this.

Change your alimentation
More fruits
More vegetables

people with social lives.

push it out further

this

hemorrhoid cream and time to heal.

bump rq

knife heated over stove

Are these hems

Draw a smiley face on it

Yes, been a butt doctor for 12 years, even before that I would stare at buttholes all day long. Before that I was a sphincter.

Rolling for shaving your ugly ass

what does the coconut oil do? I do the witchhazel but never thought to use oil as well.

rereroll

cut it open with a dull knife

See a doctor.

>grow up
>on Sup Forums
>says no one wants to see his anus
>clicked on a thread about an anus

you tight-sphinctered faggots need to fingerfuck yourseelves to loosen and stretch the muscles, and you need to wash your ass more, fuckin pathetic. kill yourselves.

rolling for pop and eat.

cut it and eat it

Shove anal beads into it OP