Cuck thread. Post anything cuck. Post your gfs and we say how we would fuck her. Post gifs. Post your fantasies...

Cuck thread. Post anything cuck. Post your gfs and we say how we would fuck her. Post gifs. Post your fantasies. Bonus points for green text stories.

I wanna jerk off to one of your gfs on kik: whitey_fisk

Will trade if interested

Hnnng

wwyd

gf butt

>Be last year
>have cuck fetish, don't tell gf
> hint to her I find her flirting with guys hot
> We go out, she wears tight skirt with no panties
> Get to club. I'm very drunk
>Convince her after a while to dance with guy
>she gets horny
>Oh know
>toofar.png
>She ends up taking him back to my place
> I watch as he impales her
> We go about normal life
>Talk about it every now and then

Would make her spread them legs

Fuck that's hot

Goddamn

I'd gangbang her too

Looks like she dumped a bottle of conditioner on herself

She likes them big to stretch her out

Cuck me

this. dubs don't lie

things that don't happen

I've seen her

don't worry, you already have been.

test

Hnnnng

1/???

2/???

3/???

Moar?

my ex cheated on me and now I can only get off on imagining her with other people

guess I'll die

wwyd

Nothing?

Fuck

wwyd ?

Diamonds.
Name?

Fuck your probably some beta ass pleb. I would have her give me head and deepthroat my cock while sending you the pics on her phone. Post more pics of her.

Firm double Ds

Have a gf for 2.5 years before we break up about a month goes by and we start fucking again
she calls one morning and asks me to come over and fuck her. tells me during that she had picked up a guy the night before and brought him over.
Not sure if she's just fucking with me or not, until I'm done. Go into the bathroom to pee before I leave and see two condoms sitting on top in her wastebasket. Both tied closed.
take one, smells like her.
go home, put it on and shoot two more loads into it thinking about her getting fucked by the guy.

Gross

Das gay.

Enjoy your STI.

voting for Hillary Clinton would be the most cuck thing in this thread

why would you let other guys have any of that. I'd be on that night and day. 10/10 keeper

Damn I'd force her on my cock so hard.

My gf after swallowing my cum

love when people make cuck captions of my wife.

have a major fantasy of watching her getting fucked and having an orgasm on another mans cock while i sit there and jerk off

>take one, smells like her.

you must be a virgin or her pussy got some special glade insert that im not familiar with.

Post pics and I'll tell you how I'd fuck her.

She needs a good tit fuck

That was not worth the 10 minute read

You don't think you can smell a girl's pussy on a used condom? And I'm the virgin?

I have to share my gf's pussy. She likes teasing guys and she even does it with when my friends are over. Casually lays on the couch like this exposing her pussy. When we fuck she loves to ride on top and tells me that all of my friends saw her pussy.

Would rape/10

More of her pls

yes sir, this is her

condoms smell of latex and whatever lube comes on them and that smell gets on your dick and her pussy not the other way around.

and assuming for the sake of argument that it was possible for the latex to get the smell of her pussy in particular. you wouldn't be able to smell it a day after the fact, condoms dry up as it is, imagine a day after sitting in a waste basket.

moar?

I'd love to watch

I'd rub my cock between those tits and make you wstch

holy shit what a perfect cute asian whore, more please

I bet she's kinky, isn't she?

show her with the cum

Wwyd?

She has a nice body. I'd put her face down into that bad and start punding that ass of hers. Stretching that pussy of hers. Slapping her ass and pulling her hair. Treating her like the slut she is. Post more of and I'll keep posting. Post one of her ass. Do you fantasize about watching her get fucked?

Use my wife.

I'm jerking it to those tits

all the time

Trips dont lie. So am I

I bet she'd love my cum all over them

My gf fucks other women and I watch. Am I cuck?

Fuck yea telle more!

Can't. She swallowed.

She knows what she has, and loves showing them off.

You'd see her slowly lick my hard cock as I pumped those tits faster

Mmmm. I'm loving them

Post nudes

More!

Timestamp to prove your a girl

All you could do is play with yourself as I grabbed the back of her head and fuck her mouth faster

I'd slip my hands into that top and get a thorough feel of those tits. Then pull it down and let them out, and get a taste of them too by sucking on her nipples.

What would you do to her?

I'd meet up with her at your house while your away. When you come in you walk into the bedroom to see her head bobbing up and down on my cock. You can hear the sucking and slurping sounds. She's wearing lingerie you haven't seen her in before, black stockings, garter belt, and corset. She gets up with a big smile, gives you a kiss that tastes of my cock and sits you down in a chair we put in the corner of the room. She then goes back to sucking my cock.

Post more if you want more