Been taking adderall a lot the last few days (20-40mg max a day)...

been taking adderall a lot the last few days (20-40mg max a day), and for the last 2 days my left lower leg has been numb. I took ~20mg IR today. I'm dropping this shit like it's hot but I'm spooked. My lower left leg is pretty numb, and when I squat down, it hurts, as if this muscle is EXTREMELLY tight. I've been longboarding, but I've never had this muscle pain experience from it. Is it safe to smoke pot right now? I do it with adderall all the time but I'm fucking spooped. Starting to feel it in right leg. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_vein_thrombosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe it's from sitting at a computer a lot? Is this serious? I have been abusing it, not getting good sleep at all, eating like shit.

shameless self bump
>I die before someone replies

At this point pretty much all you can do is cut it off.

Die, you wont no balls

somone has to be a Nurse on here

I take 4x30mg XR a day, maxed at 7x30mg XR. You're fine bro.

What happens when you walk around?

yea I know I probably will be, I'm just spooped. Ever had numbness?

I feel fine walking around, but when I rub my left calf, it's numb, and extremelly tight. Like it's painful to squat and put pressure on it.

So you actually have adhd? If so, what does it change for you? I'll take it because i can't concentrate on anything.

Op your fucked up leg isnt from the adderall thats just silly, go to the doctor and get it checked out

Did you move your leg a lot when under the influence of adderall? Most people don't realize how much they move their jaw when on mdma, might be the same here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_vein_thrombosis

dont die op

possibly

Might just be an extreme muscle soreness then.

Any noticeable swelling?

What was the Add like btw? Will have to use it as well

>sit all day
>legs are numb
>thinks the adderall did it
Be more active and strech out to promote better blood flow, i take 10-40mg in a day, but i work on class 8 trucks six to seven days a week and have a kid and wife that i spend time with doing things outside the house. the shit sleep works fine for me with going to bed by 23:00 and getting up at 04:30. But yeah drop ot and you'll return to normal, just strech and be active in general.

I think and hope so. I just worry a lot.

I don't think so. My right leg is a little numb as well. I did onboard yyesterday, and im sure I went HAM as I was pretty high on adderall.

Happened to me. Took an aspirin and tylenol and put a heating pad on my leg. Also stretch your legs out frequently

>high
>adderall

Drink water and force yourself to eat when your on it dipshit. More water than you think you need

My guess is from vascoconstriction. And addarall is a major vascoconstrictor. Just stop for a while and it should be fine

Could just be muscle soreness due to constantly moving/contracting leg muscles for extended periods of time. You overweight?

When you massage your muscels very thoroughly, do you feel any slight hardenings in the muscles? Would be a clear sign of muscle soreness

Just realized I got a standing desk at work, and the area ttat is numb is the area where I put pressure on my lenzie when I stand. Its probably that. And yea its pretty hard.

The only reason I expected adderall was I googled numbness and adderall, and other people had similar issues, but I think it might be that I stand all day at work.

No im not

After taking mdma once, I had the worst muscle soreness in my jaw muscles. Didn't know wtf was going on but it was basically the same situation, simply too much usage.

I've been taking adderall since April to help with Nursing School. I started with XR, and switched to two 20mg a day like two months ago. I never had leg pain from it, but I have ass pain from sitting and studying all the time. Irritated Sciatic nerve, its a bitch if you don't get up a lot, and I have to hit the books hours at a time. Adderall focuses you in on what your doing, and might cause you to ignore signals your body is sending you ; like adjust your position, go eat or sleep. If it's bothering you super bad, go to your doctor, and not to the forums. Even if you have tell them about smoking weed with it, because it could be something else entirely.

You do you booboo, but that just my advice

Alright. Rest/stretch/massage should take care of it. If the pain persists for longer than a day or two, get that shit checked out

Did it help you a lot? I can't concentrate for shit, not even a few minutes and when I have to sit still, I'm constantly moving my feet or hand. I consider taking it or else I could stop studying right here and now...

Thanks fampai