Sup Forumsrothers

Sup Forumsrothers,

My girlfriend and I of 7 months have spent nearly every night together for 6 of them. In the last couple she has started to move her shit in, and last week she moved in the vast majority of them. We have been looking at new houses together for several weeks, after seeing them she discusses what she wants to rehab and change and is very fucking excited. She is always talking about future this and future that and it makes sense for us to live together for a thousand fucking reasons etc.

Last night she moved her shit out and said she is not comfortable living together at my house now because I said "maybe you just need a place to put your shit for a while".

She now just in a long fucked up convo told me she wants to buy her own house and live by herself. She then stated she still wants a future and for nothing to change between us. Along with that I should go ahead and buy a new one myself if I would like.

We have talked about moving in together, then buying a new house for months. She has given me shit countless times about not officially asking her.

What the fuck man. Please advise.

Bumping this fucker because I have to.

How long have you 2 been together?

She's fucking someone else.

7 months..we started to spent about every night together after about 6 weeks (10 dates=ish). She for months would bust my balls daily about not asking her to move in.

She organized my closet and house when she moved most of her shit in. All of the plans we had made she completely, literally is now talking about going the other direction.

youre a fucking cuck

>buying a house together with a gf

kys

how fucking stupid are you

DONT SIGN SHIT

EVER

she can take half your shit just remember that

Shut the fuck up retard. Im looking for advice from non dipshits. Anyone who has ever typed KYS or used the word swag go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

>>/adv/ fucking faggot. Come back when you want Sup Forums-tier advice

>Last night she moved her shit out and said she is not comfortable living together at my house now because I said "maybe you just need a place to put your shit for a while".

>When you're so autistic you can't understand the sensitivities of your average whiny woman

Although she may very well be fucking someone else, you dun fucked it up dumbass.

she is just using you for a little while, she doesn't really care about you

dump her, cut contact and find a girl with a better qualities....

yeah ok faggot go ahead and play house with your gf of a couple months

as a matter of fact, consolidate all your assets and get married too, then buy a house with a big mortgage

she is playing you, trying to get you to buy a house etc, amateur

Honestly he is right....she is using you until she finds someone better. Fuck buying a house with someone you've only known for 6 months. You might be in love with her idk, but please do NOT buy a house. It might be the biggest mistake of your life

Just dodge that shit

This is what I keep thinking. I Inadvertently said some shit that hit the nail on the head and she freaked.

Ha. i will fuck your mother while your in 5th hour history pussy. Shut your mouth.

I thought that ass was a pair of tits and she was a dullahan

Her name would not be on things. Should have stated that. I am also very successful and have no problem with women at all.

Then why are you wasting your time?

Yeah, OP.

Whenever women do something wrong, aka fucking someone else, they convince themselves that they did nothing wrong. This manipulation period is when they act distant and want more personal space.

My recommendation is to be cool with it. Tell her, sounds good, and act disinterested.

Emotionally detach yourself from her and you'll find out her true colors.

You only wasted 7 months. Hopefully you have some nudes and things from it. You should post them as part of your grieving process.

Hey man, you're right to be concerned. A house is a huge fucking deal; it's a contract often for Life. This chick sounds like she was a blast to spend a small part of your life with, but she just majorly demonstrated her unpredictability and unreliability regarding commitment to you and your sensibilities. If you are in a position where you will be relying on both of your sources of income to stay on top of your mortgage payments, obviously it's over. Also she sounds like a cunt to toy with you like that. Move on brother.