What are some god-tier gameboy games? I feel like playing some classics

What are some god-tier gameboy games? I feel like playing some classics.

Pokemon

Legacy of goku 2

The Rescue of Princess Blobette

Kirby's dream land

Most of the older Pokémon games

My niggaaaa

This is for gameboy advance, but it is a solid tactical RPG.

medal of honor

Motherfucking Tetris

Lemmings

Project S-11 is a great vertical shooter and Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 is a great RPG.

Any of the old pokemon games
Duke nukem
Super Mario deluxe obviously

Pokemon. Doesn't matter which part, i personally prefer Emerald.

Final Fantasy Tactics. You can play that shit for hours and just repeat or change your fucking tactics and play other classes. (or Tactics Ogre)

GOLDEN SUN 1 or 2. Amazing game, you can use the code from 1 to play your personal quests if you finished them from part 1 on 2 where it continues. Nothing big, but it's really cool. The game itself is amazing. There is no part 3 though. (whoever played it knows that it should just be buried and doesn't exist)

Legend of Zelda. Same as Pokemon, doesn't matter shit which part you wanna play. But Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages is like Golden Sun 1 and 2 with the code. You can gather items by playing both games, you'll see what I mean. Pretty cool for just a gameboy.

and actually: Final Fantasy. Doesn't really matter at all which part, just any of it.

If you're not into that why not Kirby? I loved it, Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland.

Or good ol' Mario. Super Mario Adventure, Classic, who cares.

Anything I just told you is definitely good and you'd enjoy it. Look it up on youtube if you're curious.

Forgot Tetris.
It's just a classic, very good gameplay, it's easy to raise the difficulty, srsly it's solid and does what it does.
I still have it in my old gb classic.

Don't forget Buu's Fury

River City Ransom

Oh also the Megaman Battle Network Series.

Yugioh too.

And as some people mentioned it: some Dragon Ball games.

That should most of the good stuff.
I play most of that shit on my computer because
>pic related

Pokemon Blue.

Hands down one of the best GB games I have ever played and still play to this day.

wario land 2

I'd be gay for you

Solid choices here OP. I'm gonna second Final Fantasy Tactics if you like strategy, Golden Sun for RPGs, and really any of the Zelda game boy games. Link Awakening is my favorite but oracle of seasons and ages are great as well

Seconding this game. There's a really cool and diffficult battle that occurs at pic related. The high ground is occupied by three or four sorcerers that periodically rain burning rocks on one of the unlucky members of the player's party, with a large blast radius that forces the player to spread everyone out as much as possible. I seem to recall other monsters with conventional attacks that were present, who would otherwise be easier to fight if you could have more than one party member nearby to fight them simultaneously, but the sorcerers make that impractical. This is all my recollection from playing it on an emulator on my XBOX back in 2006.

Seconding this game. There's a really cool and diffficult battle that occurs at pic related. The high ground is occupied by three or four sorcerers that periodically rain burning rocks on one of the unlucky members of the player's party, with a large blast radius that forces the player to spread everyone out as much as possible. I seem to recall other monsters with conventional attacks that were present, who would otherwise be easier to fight if you could have more than one party member nearby to fight them simultaneously, but the sorcerers make that impractical. This is all my recollection from playing it on an emulator on my XBOX back in 2006.

Wario land 4

>Seconding this game. There's a really cool and diffficult battle that occurs at pic related. The high ground is occupied by three or four sorcerers that periodically rain burning rocks on one of the unlucky members of the player's party, with a large blast radius that forces the player to spread everyone out as much as possible. I seem to recall other monsters with conventional attacks that were present, who would otherwise be easier to fight if you could have more than one party member nearby to fight them simultaneously, but the sorcerers make that impractical. This is all my recollection from playing it on an emulator on my XBOX back in 2006.

fuck you faggot

Man I remember when those games came out I was the happiest/most distracted kid ever

Tactics Ogre is good.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is also good.

Final fantasy tactics advance 2 (fuck 1).

Ninja 5-0

Castlevania games

Pokemon emerald

Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 + 2
Survival Kids
Revelations: The Demon Slayer (aka Lost Bible in japan)
James Bond 007
Zelda Link's Awakening
Zelda Oracle of Seasons / Ages
Warioland 4
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Pokemon Trading Card Game
Crystalis

Toy Story 2

>Seconding this game. There's a really cool and diffficult battle that occurs at pic related. The high ground is occupied by three or four sorcerers that periodically rain burning rocks on one of the unlucky members of the player's party, with a large blast radius that forces the player to spread everyone out as much as possible. I seem to recall other monsters with conventional attacks that were present, who would otherwise be easier to fight if you could have more than one party member nearby to fight them simultaneously, but the sorcerers make that impractical. This is all my recollection from playing it on an emulator on my XBOX back in 2006.