Team usa is 100% white at the world cup of hockey

>team usa is 100% white at the world cup of hockey
>no sitting for anthem
Wow I for one am disgusted by this and will no longer be interested in the sport

why are there just as many support and staff people as there are players?

can you not see big buff at the bottom

Someone looks pretty tan there

wtf i love hockey now

hockey is the white man's game and based as fuck. no stupid swag fags. pretty much all players are stand-up people.

>Byfuglien
>white

>no swag
Yeah and that's why hardly anyone watches it. I'm a dindu who loves hockey and it's probably the best sport IMO but it lacks swag.

>pretty much all players are stand-up people.
I know a sports journalist and he says hockey players are the best - most are polite and welcoming, easy to interview, no raging egos, straight talk.
Worst, he says, are basketball and baseball players.

>it lacks swag

thank goodness

It's almost like white middle and upper-class people know how to raise their children.. Nah that can't be it.

>swag
kys

Tortorella said that any player who sits for the anthem can stay seated for the rest of the game.

How can other sports even compete?

Because they need it? I guess there are several sub-coaches for the different lines, for the defense, for the offense, several physiotherapists, a least 1 doctor, several guys for the logistic like preparing/maintening the training equipments, preparing/maintnening the kits, managing the travels and hotels stuff, some guys for public relations with the medias, some others to manage the relations with the NHL, the agents, the officials of the tournament, probably their own dietetician and cooks too, security, etc...

Dustin Byfuglien is on the team, likely one of their top defenders too.

buff is half black and only half american, should he even be allowed to play?

wtf this is racist

This. Also hockey is a true team game.

Look at the incidents surrounding Patrick Kane for instance. Major thing in the hockey-world, in basketball or American Football something like that is not too uncommon.

Literally a tanned Norwegian.

you can just root for Team North America instead

>hockey
>racist
What color is ice?

>Pavelski gets the C
SHORK FOR LIFE

he should
habe to play for team africa

It's official. Hockey is my new #1.
>at least won't be as disappointing as the lions this year.