Does Sup Forums drive a fast car?

Does Sup Forums drive a fast car?

Mine: 2003 Mustang Cobra

I bet you all drive Honda civics.

do you ever get sick of posting the same shit over and over again?

No I dont drive a fast car. I see no point in having a fast car unless it's strictly for racetracks or drag strips. Speeding on public roads is stupid as fuck and endangers others anyways.

Don't you get sick of reading the same shit every day?
Kys

>2003 Mustang Cobra
Was fast

Inb4 muh pulley swap

Checked

that was my point you fucking dunce.

So why havnt you killed yourself yet?

No. Its not fast. But you don't have one.

The fastest car I own is my 1987 buick estate wagon, which will cruise at 130-135 once you wait oh, about three minutes to get there.

Looks like you would fall out.

Nah. You sit pretty low in the thing. I mean, the body tub is fiberglass, the frame is welded 3 inch C-channel, and the suspension and drive train is all 1978 pinto so if you're expecting safety you might as well just not even look at the fucker.

It will not seat anyone taller than 5 foot 9 comfortably as the driver, and the steering wheel to seat gap is pretty fucking pathetic, so to drive it you really have to be under about 170 lbs, i'd say, otherwise your thighs will rub, but I don't feel crammed in the thing at all because i'm a manlet. Bad design, all around, but its a fun car.

Just an 05 v6:( mustang

fast enough

Excuse me boys please stop pretending you know what fast means

That's fun enough. What 210hp?

That actually looks pretty neat. Where'd you pick that up?

Should of gotten the V8... The only reason the V6 exists is so you can regret not getting the V8.

/o/

My friend at work sold her to me for nigh on 3k. She's got some issues that I'm working on but runs-and-drives at this time. My plan is by springtime that will be a fully functional get-in-it and drive around car.

His uncle built the car in the 1980's but ended up not liking it so it was parked in the garage and covered with a tarp from 1986-2016, with 900 some miles on the odometer.

This is my daily driver otherwise

>Should of gotten the V8
>Should of gotten
>Should of
>of
>of
>of

You must have way too much time of your hands to be checking grammar on shitty threads.

Honestly, what a shitbox.
Only known total fucking faggots to like mustangs...or middle age men in crisis state.

Nope, I drive a 95 Chevy Silverado. 5.7L V8. Was Never one for speed, I would rather go mudding. I use it for utility purposes all the time.

Not my pic but have same car it was a hand me down from my uncle, transmission is slipping but will be swapped out soon

2005 Volvo S40 T5

Not the fastest thing on the road, but I got it for a pretty good deal with some problems that are all smoothed out now. Low mileage.

Uses the same engine as the Euro Focus ST so it makes good power and it can get out of it's own way. Turbo definitely helps.Will be even better with a tune.

Plus it's manual which is really nice.

Because you've never driven a fast car, its about the sensation of accelerating not necessarily going at a high speed.

There's tons of cars that don't have to go fast to feel fast

>v6 shit stang is for girls

the v6 is for women, hence the reason why op bought one

Pic related, 290 horse powers. Kinda happy with it, fast and stylish while not looking totally ghetto.

>inb4 that fucking queerosexual lists the specs for a stock Cobra like anyone really cares or is the least bit impressed

btw, convertibles are for women and faggots

Damn right. Bitches love that fuel economy.

Hick douche much ?

This.

I could care less about going at "fast speeds".
It's all about how quick you can get there, and it's overall fun.

Nice to see another seat owner here

op drives a 03 cobra.

Yeah but eventually they'll be shoveling up whats left of you off the pavement. Fag

that's a cool wagon. wish they had seats here in the us

Well.. it doesn't look that good but its all fine for 200mph

I like them. They combine performance with class. Feels right for me

Under 3k Lbs and 230whp is where its at. And comfy as fuck to boot

>I could care less

1999 Impreza GT Turbo
Around 270hp now, really brutal because of his lightness, it's really a pleasure to drive it on the little french road

Fully satisfied of this little girl

sedan too. good shit

No I don't drive a fast car, because there's no point in driving a fast car in my city with a 25mph speed limit, dumbass.

Did the US get those? Never ever seen one

>'99 Lexus RX
220 bhp
~3,500lbs

~8 or 9 sec 0-60mph

It's plenty quick for practical purposes, but obviously nothing to get wet over, nor was the car ever intended for performance use.

I use to drive 2014 mustang gt PP but wrecked it on thursday

h/c/i ls1 camaro

Been waiting for one of these breads, not fast but fun

Its not to fast but it does the job. Perfect condition 1988 Camaro IROC Z-28, 350ci mated to a 700r4 with 3.73 rear end gear set.

artsy view

you can get a 944 for relatively cheap iirc

interior for those who care

thats a 911

04 Mach 1

Nice Monte Carlo SS!

I have an 86 with a 350 and a 700r4 out of an 88. 7.73 gear also. Not super fast, but fast enough.

read your post wrong. thought you meant you were waiting for a 911 to buy which is a porsche so I came back with the 944 because it's still a porsche, they're cheap, and they're pretty fun

It seems to me that the US get a different version with a 2.5L atmo instead of the 2.0 Turbo that we get here, 165hp vs 217hp.

But the outside was the same, I think the sales were very low

2014 ford f150
2015 ford mustang
2015 lexus rx350
2005 honda civic
2013 triumph daytona

1966 Plymouth Sport Fury

528ci BBM, Hedman Longtube with 5" cuts, 2.25 header back to whisper mufflers. 75/150/250 cheater plate, 3200 stall 3 speed semi automatic, Strange S60.

Sits in primer with a full interior and I drive it about 3 to 5 times a week when the weather isn't crap. Otherwise I drive a 2006 X Type AWD for comfort and winter weather.

Negatory, thats my summer car, put her away now tho.. Winters coming.. Canadafag

Always liked that shape Ibiza, is that an FR or cupra?

I drive a 2016 BMW X1 25d xDrive with M Sport package :) Nice looking car and lots of fun :D

gotcha, wha's your daily?

Love it

It seems to me that US get the 2.5RS, but the outside was the same.
2.5L atmo instead of the 2.0L Turbo here.

165hp vs 217hp but I read that you could get these for a really good price and easily swap it with the 2.0L Turbo

Shhhhh don't trigger the subie shit boxers
>Golf R masterace

ahah.

2014 Jaguar XF. still aids in the winter but AWD so we move past it, not like i do much driving in the winter anyway

How do you like your XF? I'm looking at a 2010 XFR for my next vehicle and want to know what you think overall. It would be a secondary or tertiary car.

Black 05 mustang with red seats. Try to stop me from fuck all your girlfriends in it....Pro tip, you can't

>my rx7

my ass

2016 370z. Pretty fun

I drive a Honda Civic.

What do you drive? A Geo Metro?

I personally love it, it's a smooth ride and I haven't had any issues with it so far. plus it looks fresh as hell hah, not the fastest out there tho, I mean its not slow but compared to something like an audi i feel like it slacks a bit. Still a good ride tho

4.2 disel 321hp (240kW)

Hey man, I drove a geo metro all through my college years, weekend delivering papa johns all over the place. Was that car a POS, sure the fuck it was, but it was a great car.

Why was it a great car? With a stick shift i'd reliably get about 35 to 40 mpg because I tuned the carb some and used synthetic oil

at 800 dollars in, getting 40 mpg, and only having to do limited basic maintenence, I made a fuckton of pizza-and-beer-and-liqor-and-wings money off of that little fuckmobile.

89 Jeep YJ with a bored out Corvette 350 and Hurst shift kit

roads are for tards

You got an Instagram account?

tfw shitty s13 with 320whp sr

Fuck cars

99 Suzuki SV650S

0-60, 3 seconds. Will burn most of you faggots in your shitwagons.

That Impreza looked tasty though.

thought Sup Forums is an image board, timestamp or youre a faggot

Looks cleaner than most 'This is my 35th chassis let me destroy it to bring up the drift tax'

Everyone who rides a crotchrocket is an asshole.
Hope you crash into a semi.

>SV650S
nice moped fag

yea, @ka1ash_offdog but don't post much & waiting till I'm done painting my car before 100th post

From cars and coffee in Houston this morning.

3s is almost impossible to pull with this bike
4.5-5 would be more realistic, and it would still be pretty difficult

>inb4 u suck at 0-60 brah

Instead you browse B and post your skid lol

Couldn't afford a real bike?

my 3.0L 4 cylinder german turbo accelerates like crazy, and gets 40 mpg. why the fuck would i want anything fatter than this perfect engine?

Which is a v6

>Everyone who rides a crotchrocket is an asshole.

You spelt "quicker than you" wrong.

You find me a strip of road in the UK where you can get higher than 130+mph and not have to be riding at 4 in the morning and I'll upgrade.

HOLY FUCK NOT THIS NITGGER AGAIN

>2003 mustang
>fast

mysides.jpg

YOUVE BEEN POSTING THIS PIECE OF SHIT FOR THE LAST YEAR AT LEAST. MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY ROFL FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER>

YES IM THE ONE WHOS SAGING IT EVERY FUCKIGN TIME!!!!!

sage

He obviously can't even afford that shitty one he posted. It's a google image and he probably rides his nans moped.

09 G8 GXP

Apparently not.