How do you deal with the pain of having a RB who scored 26 points in Fantasy football that RODE YOUR FUCKING BENCH THIS...

How do you deal with the pain of having a RB who scored 26 points in Fantasy football that RODE YOUR FUCKING BENCH THIS WEEK!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS SHIT! FUCK EVERYTHIGN

fantasy football general

Why would you bench someone you most likely picked in the first 5 or 6 rounds? Lel.

Need a defense for Sunday. Who should I scoop? Best options seem like: Titans (vs Vikings), Pats (vs Cardinals), Packers (vs Jags), Giants (vs Cowboys), Bills (vs Ravens)

if those are your only options then Bills

otherwise pickup philly

No Philly on the board. I guess Bills it is.

I had him on my bench but I'm starting Gurley and Langford. Probably could have had Langford on the bench.

Langford will put up 30

Gurler will put up 8

I put him on my bench when I went to work and I should have listened. I should have listened.

>putting the strongest part of the Broncos offense from last year on your bench
>thinking there would be regression
You did it to yourself Leaf lad.

after the first 2-3 games it will be clear that even though dencver advertises a running-back-by-committee that they end up giving the majority of carries to one guy. CJ is likely that guy.

he was getting 15-20 touches with their new qb against that D
who the hell did you have that had a floor of about 65 yards?

Packers

Cardinals are going to shit on the Pats

No way. Jj watt is going to eat his ass. Cj and Gurley better duo

Have Miller and D Martin as well, no flex in this league

>"I'm gonna bench the RB1 of a team because the rookie who has 0 career passes is going to go for 300 yards and 3 TDs so I know they wont run"

fantasy football is fucking stupid and boring

>playing fantasy football

you deserve it.

I just traded CJ for K Allen and had K Benjamin on my bench. Not the best way to start the season.

>current RBs are Anderson and Foster while J. Charles is on the bench for the time being
>work league clowns me
>first team all injury prone etc etc
>Anderson balls out hard
>25 points and Sunday hasn't even started

Luckily enough I face my boss week 1, boutta make him suck this dick

I'm so fucking lit rn

>he fell for the CJ Anderson isn't a good rb meme

>Fosters knee explodes on the first play
>pick up Jay Ajayi with the number one waiver spot

Cant wait tbqh

Honestly if Allen stays healthy that might not be too bad. And I guess the Chiefs gave up quite a few points to WR last year. But in general, Anderson is a clear lead back on a run first team.

Lmao whut a dweeb

>he plays fagtasy football

I ALMOST BENCHED HIM!

>start kelvin benjamin
>opponent starts anderson
at least you don't feel as shitty as I do

? I mean your down but not out. If you had KB in the flex that wasnt a bad play at all. 6/91/1 is pretty solid for your first game back from an ACL tear. best part of last night was seeing him take that hit to the repaired knee and coming up totally fine after. that probably boasted his confidence in the knee too 100. KB is only going to get stronger and better as the season wears on. Hes a monster.

He was my flex guy

Had him in WR.
I went last in a draft of 10 and made some bad decisions. I really just needed CJ to not have a monster game.

>Had Stewart on my starting roster
>Cam runs the ball himself half the time
>mfw

>QB has the most rushing TDs of any QB ever
>you draft a RB on his team

>strongest part of the Broncos offense from last year

You clearly did not have him last year
Fucker put up single digits every week

Anyones thoughts on Jarvis landry have multiple ppl wanting to trade for him

I did not bench CJA because I knew he was going to have a big season this year.

Nobody believed me but I knew.

The thing I'm more pissed about is that I only got him in one league and I had to go against him in my money league this week.

So the Jarvis Landry owner in our PPR league has said he is available.

Should I trade Emmanuel Sanders and one of my RB's (Ware, C-Mike, Abdullah, Jennings, Gio) for Landry?

The league clowned you because you drafted Arian "soft tissue injury" Foster and an injury riddled Jamaal Charles who will be in a timeshare with two other backs.

There was some panthers fan user in the fantasy general the other day and claimed that devin fuckness has a higher skill ceiling than benjamin, and that benjamin would only play limited snaps because he is apparently overweight or something. He also said fuckness would be the panthers #1 WR.....

regardless, i still started benjamin......i'll never take advice from anyone on this board because its underage everywhere.

To be fair, Rivera wants to limit Benjamin's snaps to around 50% of the game, but if last night was any indication then that's not going to be happening.

But if a person is saying that Funchess has a higher ceiling than Benjamin then they're either a troll or a fucking retard.

Only a michishit fan would say that

t. retarded panthers fan who thinks fuckness is elite or something

Carr or Palmer?
Maclin vs Cooks vs Blount?

Any thoughts?

>tfw you drafted a bunch of injured RBS

>tfw started Anderson as RB2 in both my leagues

Get on my level plebs/cucks/etc.

1. You might be playing in a 8 man draft because even 10 man drafts have this fucker going as an rb2
2. You might've started someone else over him because you're a fucking idiot and didn't watch the Super Bowl
3. You're a fucking moron

>gronk wont play week 1
okay thats awful but lets see who my backup is
>ebron wont play week 1
fuck everything

gronk not playing has not been confirmed

he didnt fly with the team

Nigger I don't give two shits about the Big 10.

CJ was being drafted in round 3 so I think most people that drafted him have him as RB2.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone look into nabbing Walford? I need a new backup TE as I had Ebron only for this weeks MU but looks like he wont get too many reps

10 person standard league, 7th pick, two dumb first round QB picks, some draft luck, some wire pickups, and obviously the low number of players in the league gave me this team:

Q-Mariota
R-Peterson
R-McCoy
W-Hopkins
W-Evans
>T-Witten
>F-Open
K-Tucker
>D-Vikings

Bench
R-Mathews
R-Gore
R-Gordon
R-Ware
R-Michael
W-Fitzgerald

I know Mariota is my projected weak point, but I think he'll have a good year and can afford to test him out for a couple weeks. Plenty of decent QBs on the wire.

Hoarding RBs to trade or deprive league later.

Who should I flex this week based on matchups not just based on who the players are...?

Should I stream a different TE this week based on matchups? Looking for my RB hoard to do well and trade a couple for a solid TE in a few weeks.

Any thoughts on Vikings defense this week and in the future?

Drafting in 10 minutes. How does it work on ESPN if I pick up a Bronco or Panther? Do I get the points they already got last night, or not?

Or, for that matter, does the league just start next week?

I've only seen it where the league starts next week.

It could be worse you could have him starting but since you play in a 15 team league have a fucking BYE week 1.

The good news is though I actually have another bye week 4 so I only have to play 2 games without Tom Brady who I picked up late as shit. If RGKnee does decent in the first 4 weeks I may even trade Tom Brady to someone desperate for a QB.