He'll win

"Fuck You!
I m your next president!
Now turn around so I can literally Fuck You, You stupid fucking trumpkin."

Fuck you!
Cool

God Emperor Trump
We await you to take your seat upon the Throne of Freedom

The portrait of manhood. No wonder most of the retards identify with this disgusting piece of dogshit.

/thread

fuck off

unlikely you small handed tool

Hello. I am a Hillary Clinton supporter and Factcheck says you are lying, Donald.

hello sexist

Enjoy yourselves while you can, Trumptards.

It'll be all over on Tuesday.

(But you already know that, you're just living in delusion.)

President Trump! Making America great again! Voted!

Enjoy YOUR fail, shitforbrains.

Hey tumblr

УРА, ТРАМП ПОБЕДИЛ!!!

And here a famous picture of monica lewinsky about to grab Trump by the pussy.

I hope that this happens.

hello kissless

It wouldn't even be a bad thing if America was like that tbqhwy.

Apparently Amerikkkans are fucking stupid. Not individually, but as a whole, they are dumb as dirt. Which means that they just might elect that orange asshole.

Agreed.

im so happy for Trump!

Go Trump go!

>believing that bitch wasn't paid to wear that shirt

lol

Madame President.....

It's very much like the Brexit vote.

Awesome!

Fuck off faggot. Stay out of our business. Don't you have a street somewhere to shit in.

Is something we won't be saying for a while.

>totally not paying a stripper to wear a Trump shirt

Where can I find election results?
All my friends told me that Trump will win.

Donald Trump the mighty! Donald Trump the unerring! Donald Trump the unassailable! To you we give praise! We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars! But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Donald Trump, born of the west, where my breath is long foretold." "I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, United States of America, for I love you." Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Donald cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of America! The future of the states! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Donald Trump is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit! The very idea is inconceivable to our Clinton overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth! Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the liberals take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives? And what do the American people do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! Our own leaders enforce the will of the Clinton corruption! Against its own people! So rise up! Rise up, children of the states! Rise up, conservatives! Embrace the word of mighty Donald Trump, he who is both man and Divine! For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit the heavens and earth! And we, not the Clintons or their toadies, will rule America! Forever!

How to be Dumb

Time and again people vote against their best interests.

he already did. the election was yesterday.

NEW ORDER!

Pic unrelated

Dafuq makes you think I'm not living in Floriduh?

I may shit on your street later Drumpf-gargler.

Bitches going to fall down!
Man is rising!

NEW ORDER BITCHES!

you notice how all these girls that support trump are pretty and prolly well off or dating someone well off. Stop thinking of yourselves you naive cunts

Oh my. It's cool because Hilary is сука ебанутая.

They're also very likely victims of domestic violence

I guess that's hot

Yes please, daddy!

Okay daddy

Nah, not likely, chump.

What a sad truth

3 days left ... then the RISE is beginning

Majestic af.

Yes, but hillary-voteers are genereally not pretty or alt-pretty, so they won't gave secks to anons or will fill it with SJW tomfoolery.