Question

question

a girl friend of mine asked the group of people that will go to her party how many people that want to sleep at her place. I want to sleep but dont know how to put it.

is "ensure a spot for me" to direct or? give me examples here

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/5699188/Instant_Fact-_How_to_Get_the_Truth_Out_of_Anyone_-_John_Webster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I plan on staying." Fucking pussy

no clue how my spaghetti fell out of my pocket

yea this. or literally, "I'll stay!" because that makes it sound like you want to help contribute to the overall fun factor of keeping everybody's enthusiasm & delight for the evening going. Like, you're pitching in and doing your part along with the others, too. So, you know, I'd word it like that; like you're volunteering.

damn dude...

this reminds me of a greentext story (I think) where this guy has to write himself cue cards with what to say when he calls a customer care number (or something like that).

Anyone happen to have that?

"Excuse me, fine madame'. I saw in this invitation to a social event at your domicile that I would be allowed to rest there overnight if I submitted an application for that in a timely manner. Please consider this my application to do so, and if there is a space available for me yet, to ensure this space will be marked in my name. I have also come to understand that there will be alcohol served at this event, and I would like to bring some, do you think that a wine would be appropriate? If so - is there going to be a tasting event for beverages brought by guests, and if so, should I bring mine in an unmarked bag? Thank you kindly. I look forward to hearing your response."

>sup, how many of you want to sleep over?
I'll stay!

sounds good

dubs and do this op

Psych major? Because well done.

this one?

yeah, that's it... thanks

That was a /fit/izen that was completely autistic, dude had to write out uh whole conversation for whenever he wanted to order from pizza hut.

Don't be a fucking pussy. Tell her to save the best spot for you, get drunk, flirt it up and tell her she can share a bed with you.

question do you have something i can message you on? like i had this question just pop up in my head right now?

Just say it here, and if you get more than 1 answer pick the best.

standing by

it's like
don't you think we're subconsciously learning how to act like a wuss? I remeber a young me not thinking twice to ask something that i wanted, and not needing a internet forum to help me ask simple questions.

She asked for it. Just ask her if there is a free place for you left. Then say thank you. Dunno. No reason to be shy.

It's the radical change in today's society with 3rd wave feminism. It effects the thought patterns and social habits of men and boys because of the stigma placed on something as mundane as talking to a woman. Learn how to not give a shit, once you stop giving a shit you gain confidence. Confidence is the key to solving pretty much any social based problem, unless you're ugly as fuck, then it's no dice. Just learn how to act alpha (not retarded douchebag alpha) and have confidence in what you're doing and saying.

Also don't use "like" when you're talking, it makes you sound like a fucking retard.

>gime da pusy bos

in my defense the way i was raised always was to care for everyone with everyones' bullshit hard to reprogram that

I've got a friend in the army, I've done civilian work with him a few times and he's taught me a very important saying on the job site that can help you in every day life. "Not my fucking problem" whenever someone starts whining about bullshit that nobody cares about just think that and act accordingly.

Think about yourself, other people's shit doesn't matter. If your goal is to get fucked, just take the necessary steps to get fucked. Get her drunk, throughout the night throw around some sexual innuendos and jokes, talk her into bed, offer some cuddling or some shit (it's not gay if it's with a chick), then throw some loaded conversation her way and push sexual tension into the situation.

Manipulation and directing conversation is flirting for introverts.

when you say act accordingly how do you mean? because its really hard to implant that mentality to someone who has been taught to care and love everything in sight

Same user here. Here's some literature that will help with manipulation and controlling the flow of conversation and interaction.

academia.edu/5699188/Instant_Fact-_How_to_Get_the_Truth_Out_of_Anyone_-_John_Webster

Just ask if she has space left, and if you can crash at her place.

she has space for everyone but i think telling her "ill stay" sounds really good.

but i think im overthinking it becuase i have doubts about this, since when saying this i think she will think that i will make it my home

Report to the ship as soon as possible.
We’ll Bang, OK?

I was planning on passing out, so yea I guess I'll stay.

When I say act accordingly I mean look at whatever happens and analyze it with the question "will this effect my chances of sleeping with this girl" or more generally "will this effect my chances of getting what I want". If the answer is yes then look at how it will effect your chances, if it's a positive effect then act on it, if it's a negative effect on your chances then ignore/act against it. If it isn't going to effect you directly then look at her reaction to whatever the situation is and act on it however will benefit her view of you emotionally.

It's pretty basic when it comes down to it, just do whatever will help you and negate/ignore whatever doesn't. There's a time and a place to play the sensitive and caring guy and there's a time to play the alpha card, learn how to analyze social situations and play whichever one will benefit you.

ps. really fucking interesting points in the link

>ensure a spot for me
>save me a spot
>tits or gtfo

I learned about the book from a friend, I use it to perform impromptu hypnotism.

isnt that just taking advantage of a few personality chinks ?

It's more complex than that, but fairly easy to learn if you have an understanding of psychology and an open mind to learning new things. The basis of it is that confidence is everything, you have to be confident because confidence alone can be more convincing than the best lie.

The best part about that book is that it's very entry level, it's good if those are the only skills you want to learn or you don't have a strong understanding of psychology.

to start of thanks a lot for all the info friendo! lets boil this down because this is a dying thread.

> I'll stay!
> Save the best spot for me!
> I was planning to get drunk, so i'll stay.

I like the first, but i want your input

Just be like is it cool if I crash too

If it's in a private conversation send "Save the best spot for me" with a wink emoji (you wouldn't believe how fucking much chicks like emojis just don't overdo it) if it's in some kind of group chat say you plan on getting drunk so you'll stay.

Don't be the weird guy that flirts in group chat or widely social moments, get a feel for when to push and when to draw back.

I've got time for one more thing after this post? I just slammed a shit load of NyQuil and I have to be not sick for work in 6 hours.

its a group chat with 14 people in it

ill do just do "I'll stay" sounds good freind?

my favorite part is, even though he's writing it out in advance, he writes out "umm", like he's planning to sound unsure of himself even though he's WRITING A FUCKING SCRIPT

Nah, too short. You don't want to sound too casual about it. Trying to be too casual seems beta as fuck, you want to say I'll stay, but you want to also announce that you're ready to make it a good time.

"ill stay, g" ?

That's worse than just saying "I'll stay".

>

so what now?

How well do you know this chick? Don't need a life story. Just how long you've known her, your comfort level with her, and the extent of your daily interaction.

3 solid years. 1 year of casual talking. party 1 week ago with eachother.

Okay, regardless of what you spend in the group chat send her a private message with "Save the best spot for me ;)". That subtlety will set the stage for you for the night, take screenshots of the shit I posted if you have to, just don't be an aspie.

she is not my type, attractive yes, but i dont like used girls. I just want something to put in the chat, because i can handle the actual party without sperging out. I plan of trying something with a girl that is coming to the party also, but not her

I'll probably crash there too, if you don't mind, but my dick always gets cold so I'll need a warm spot for that.

Then fucking tell her you want a place to crash. Are you fucking retarded? If you guys are drinking and underage it makes you look responsible too and women love that shit. Its not that hard

Are you fucking autistic?
Is this bait? I fucking fell for bait again