Really curious about why the UK - FR relations are so bad

Really curious about why the UK - FR relations are so bad.

This was last year:
>Be asian
>In international high school, 150 nationalities in the school
>East Asian trios are nice to each other, although their politics look like they are about to start a war
>Indians and Pakis are bros to each other
>Americans jokingly shit on other nationalities, but no one cares
>Mainland Chinese are friends with HK and TW, talking in English
but
>French and Brits always end up arguing, causing a massive scene
>Argues on the tiniest things
>Other people try to stop them but they don't care
>Teachers end up splitting them apart and give them detention
>if I talk to them separately they always shit on the other

Why do brits hate french so much and vice versa, all the way down to high school level? No other nationality does this, even if their nation abhors the other.

The eternal anglo is the reason our world is shit right now
We could have had a golden age of peace and prosperity if the anglos weren't so butthurt of napoopan wrecking shit on the continent but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Their mentality is shit, their law system is shit, and i saw that when i had an aussie gf, but goddamn, i'll repeat the anglos are the reason our world is shit.

Take that back you swine.

we don't, you 've encountered two stupid teenagers.

>2 peoples is one country

>Why do brits hate french so much and vice versa,

We don't.

I've got a French gf, finding out whether the baby is a boy or a girl tommorow

they are like two brothers that always fight, but it is hard to say they 'hate' eachother.

and at least one of them is in this particuliar thread.

Congrats, if the baby is a boy may i suggest François?
If a girl France is a really nice name too.

They're arrogant, smelly leftists with a sense of humour to rival Germany

The other people you mentioned aren't white so they don't have a soul, French and British actually have the greatest souls that's why they actually deeply care about things instead of carelessly going through life like "yeah i am friends with everyone :)" like literal animals

>East Asian trios are nice to each other

we don't hate each other. There is some kind of a traditional rivalry and we like to banter but that's all. The guys you met were probably autists or something, as are the guys who take this rivalry seriously

We don't hate each other, it's just a tradition. We just have to disagree on everything, that's how it is.

I think French & English prefer each other to Germans

Some French prefer Italians to English

Some English prefer Dutch to French

French - "The English are stubborn and awkward"

English - "The French are stubborn and awkward"

Non french and british are like PNJ

>Not françoise
tu koi mec

this is true, without a doubt. its why so many seek to immigrate to our 2 countries even risking death. they seek a soul not a life.

< how can France prefer this to an English lad?

>UK-FR relations are so bad
They're not, as far as I'm aware. Aside from Holland's ineffectual memeing, they remain one of our closest allies.

>Brits and Frogs squabbling
Do you not have a sibling? You're cordial to strangers and bitch and moan with the people you're closest too.

You clearly never put an Hungarian and a Romanian in the same room.
Brits and French haven't been at war for 200 hundred years and we are great commercial and cultural partners.
The fact that we argue so often is that both of us (so do Germans but they're autistic) see ourselves as the cultural powerhouse (it's france), and the country accross the channel as the arrogant one for thinking so, although it seems it's strong in the UK.
But the fact is you're extrapoling something using an anecdote. In my case when I visited England I had a lot of banter thrown at me but I never fought with anyone there. We even allied against some drunk scot.
A lot of brits retire in France (I have a village near my home that's like 40% english) and the UK is a very popular destination for French people.

All of that is bullshit you've made up.

The reason that England, France and Germany have been continuously at one another's throats throughout history is because they're all the same but won't admit it - impersonal, unfriendly, inflexible and arrogant.

damn that guy must masturbate a lot

100 % agree!

I personally like England because they're at least as great as we are. We fought each other to know who will rule the world through history.

Saved + 10/10

>chinky mong doesn't understand banter
no wonder you're an eternally conquered people

>Why do brits hate french so much and vice versa
That's false, and any hate is all just for show. The hate between French and British people is all banter at this point. We can relate to each other more than ever these days, since both our countries are infested with mudslimes.

Success breeds jealousy

Really makes me think

>>East Asian trios are nice to each other, although their politics look like they are about to start a war
>>Indians and Pakis are bros to each other
>>Americans jokingly shit on other nationalities, but no one cares
>>Mainland Chinese are friends with HK and TW, talking in English

Meme issues that have less than 100 years of history. Whereas Britain and France have over a millennia of bickering.

French people are some of the most sincerely friendly people in Europe, even in Paris. You're talking shit m8

My wife is French, my experience with French women is generally good. Most tend to be open and affectionate with me.

those """""people""""" are northerner celts

>sucking off OP when he's made a bait thread and is long gone

Bunch of cucks.

Napoleonic gorgets did not use chains , they used silk cords

From my point of view all the Brits are northerner

What's the most depressing province of France ?

>What's the most depressing province of France ?

the shitty flemish ones

I'd say Hauts de France
I must say I love all French regions and I can find good in all of them, but this one isn't on top of the list for me. Flat as fuck and boring nature, densily populated, used to be very industrious with of coal mines and stuff, bad climate (for me, as I like sun)
Their regional stereotype is being poor inbreds

I thought you would say that

However the area has a very long and rich history, the coast is nice ("Côte d'Opale"), there are some jewels of architecture like Amiens cathedral or Pierrefonds castle, and despite the inbred/alcoholic stereotype they are also said to be warm people

I'm from the south so I'm probably biased but I think the southern half of the country offers a better quality of life than the northern one anyway

I've been to both and I would agree. I stayed in a village nearby carcassonne for a few months. If you could earn a decent living there it would be perfection.

fucking lmao at the manlet dad

this sounds like a stupid fantasy you came up with
we get on perfectly fine, we do banter a fair bit too. Besides, people - especially high school kids - do not care about battles and wars and history that happened hundred and hundreds of years before they were even born. we're good neighbours allies and friends maybe they were autismos

Are you sure it wasn't an Anglo Canadian and a Francophone Canadian?

not him but annie and amelie are nice names

kek

that was actually really funny

ngl the middle one would get it

Well I'm from near the Aude departement where Carcassonne is and can confirm it's pretty comfy indeed
I'm a sucker for beautiful nature so I prefer the south

My family are buying a house in the languedoc

Britbongs hate the french, they claim it's joking and banter but they're obsessed. Meanwhile we don't care but will argue if they want to

In what departement ?

It's true. Every morning, I wake up and set fire to a French flag to help toast some crumpets for breakfast, then read a list of French war crimes against the UK during their occupation to keep my hatred sharp.

Because the brits must FUCKING DIE

Aude

I cucked a french guy a year back, he was actually pretty cool with it because I didn't know he and his gf were together

i love it when you get mad

It's called "sharing" you greedy rosbif

Probably because we're very similar

Best one tbf. I'm from Hérault just above Aude, it's nice as well but the coast is kinda cancer whereas Aude is more inland

this
we have a lot more in common than we care to admit

BEEFED

Gf's family love me and they're french

We don't you gook cunt.

UK>FR relations have always been good since the 1900's

Benjamin is a good name for a boy btw

Its pretty nice, near the sea but not cancer, prices are somewhat better than here, also good wine and usually good weather, maybe even hunting. Food is ok.
Languedoc meetup when?
I can speak French thanks to living in Paris for a few years

I like frenchies, it's mostly banter. Wouldn't have spent so much of my free time learning the language if I hated them.