We would like you to help us murder an uncle or two who don't think a woman is fit to rule

Reasonable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A2URuBwZX3I?t=2m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=xr39g6hPB_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cringed way too much at this.

the scene was already overloading with blunt feminism and then they finish with this

ugh

>dat ass

I am usually bothered by all the fat neckbeards, crying about MUAH FEMINIST JEW propaganda.
But if they make Daenery the first lonely lesbian queen (married to another queen)..this certainly would be a bit over the top in a medieval like setting, where gays, even when they are extremely highborn get imprisoned by the church

MEN WILL NEVER RULE THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AGAIN

When did Yara get an ass

What a choice. Either get ships for free or have to marry some cringy neckbeard faggot.

Was anyone else distracted by the extreme lesbian sexual tension in this scene?
Or did I just imagine that?

thats 100% the pants, not really impressive desu

She was pandering to her feminist leanings, obviously.

No, Dany was eye fucking her badly.

It makes sense to me.

Yara is Literally Daario: The Woman

man the smug faces emilia made when she said reasonable and when she asked if asha was the first queen etc?

>or two
VICTARION FUCKING CONFIRMED

h-he also wants to give you..

>da batty

I agree, Theon is really handsome.

BIG

>who is Aeron

It was cringy as fuck, at least they could be more subtle

HIS

>Varys and Theon in a room
DOUBLE THE DICK JOKES DABID

20% the heels?

>that sexual tension between dany and yara
Oh boy I can't wait.

Those are 1 inch heels. Not gonna do much

FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF FUCKING SHITLORDS ON TV KILL YOURSELF

W-what feminist agenda you neckbeards just hate women!

That wouldn't be an absurd for the show especially when we already have women riding dragons and shit.

that too

for comparison, good ass on a similar outfit, a little bit tighter to be fair

>mfw next episode opens with Yara sitting on Dany's face while Theon stands in the corner, crying

weak men will never rule Westeros again

Why would he be crying?

Daario will kill Yara and Theon

He has a history of standing in the corner and crying when other people have sex

>No more Reaving and shit
>Muh culture
>No
Dany isn't very tolerant afterall

HAS THE IRON ISLANDS EVER HAD A QUEEN BEFORE?

ONLY SO MUCH AS WESTEROS, LET'S IGNORE THAT ENTIRE DANCE OF DRAGONS HAPPENED

Because he can't even jack off

Cant wait for scene where they found out the big guy dont have a dick like half of her army.

This scene was such garbage, holy shit the entire Ironborn plot this season is Dorne levels of retardation. They literally stood their and told Dany that Euron has like 10x the ships they do, there's literally no reason for her to side with Yara and her nu-male slave other than muh stronk womyn power. Also could they make their Hillary shilling any more obvious?

>implying that did happen

History started from the Mad King.

>when Dany's pussy is about to pay the iron price

I thought somebody was going to blurt this out when Dany asked why Theon wasn't fit to be king and then Tyrion was just going to laugh incessantly and go "Does ANYBODY else on this fucking continent have a cock?"

Havent watched this shitfest of a show since season 3. Favorite book character is Euron. I heard some time ago that he isnt on the show. So.. is he sailing with his fleet to Dany or was his storyline cut?

He's shown up. He brags to the kingsmoot about killing Balon, and they all cheer when he says "NOW LET'S GO MURDER MY NIECE AND NEPHEW" (that is an exact quote)

Theon and Yara stole a hundred ships and sailed to Mereen before him to pledge their loyalty (and Yara's bad pussy) to Daenerys before Euron could get there

He is on the show as a big bad Trump stand-in who's only defining trait is his big cock. Don't watch it.

wasnt Yara on the island when Euron took his fleet to Dany? Are they simply ignoring the books and going their own seperate way?

Yara, Theon and Euron are on island.

Euron yells "Let's kill Yara and Theon and then take these ships to Daenerys"

Yara and Theon steal the ships and take them to Daenerys while Euron is still busy being baptized

youtu.be/A2URuBwZX3I?t=2m5s

so Euron isnt after marrying Dany in the show? He is all about killing the other Greyjoys?

Both. He planned to kill his relatives, sail to Mereen, marry Dany and "give her my fleet and my big cock"

But Yara decided that was a solid plan so she stole the fleet and beat him to Mereen, where any minute now she is about to shove her vag in Dany's face

Honestly Dabid has desentized me too terrible dialogue at this point.

He's a thinly veiled Trump satire now

GUY

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

>no raping allowed
>btw my army is dothraki

are they even trying

Yeah but Aeron doesn't hate her because of her uterus, he even says to her that she may be the Iron Islands' first queen

euron=daario

They probably gave it up too unless they want to be dragon chow.

Reminder that Daario and Euron are the same person in the book. Since D&D couldn't include that twist, they will make up for it by having Euron and Daario team up in the show to defeat Daenerys. It's the perfect timing, Dany doesn't need her fuckboi anymore now that she has Yara and Daario, who only joined her for love, has no more reason to follow her.

tfw no dick

Why does Yara make my wenus penus tingle? She is ugly tbqh

Why couldn't the merchants just kill her when she was sleeping. It was so confusing that they where shocked the dragons attacked them

>>when Dany's pussy is about to pay the iron price

You're just imagining that independent beautiful strong wommyn domming the shit out of you with a 20cm strap-on. Don't worry mate, we've all been there.

When you say it like that

BOOTYSHOT
TOHSYTOOB

Where is the fredposter when you need it
The entirety of this thread could use a good Frederick cleansing™

>ugh

triggered MRA redditors are always embarrassing faggots.

>me when le reading your post

ugh

Danny is becomming hitler.

I mean she is litterally a white woman taking over some middle east cities from brown people and telling them to change their way off life...which ressulted in riots and losing two cities...the only reason she's on the up swing again is because she got control of her dragons which are super weapons and her barbarian horde she won over with her fire immunity.

She thought she was trying mercy and forgiveness, that didn't work and now she's going to be stalin and just kill everyone.

She was always destined to be the bad guy of the story she's an ousted dictators daughter comming back to invade westerous...right when the north is barely reunified and the south is having a shitstorm reforming into the holy roman empire...she's either going to sail to westerous and kings landing empty and get ambushed by white walkers, or she's going arrives just before the white walkers move south and ruin defenses the north set up. Thus fucking the north and herself.

This
>forcing societal advancement through violence
>muh historical determinism
>muh it's the current year
Literally bolshevik tactics
>tfw she's SJW's fav character

if Euron is Trump I assume he is not actually building any ships, he's BUILDING THE WALL (the seven cities will pay for it)

What if Asha = Daario?

jesus

cringed as I read this

NO COCKS ALLOWED

Not really m8. The two characters were set up that way from early on, it shouldn't have come as a surprise, the scene kind of made sense for those two characters meeting each other.

I agree, I was like damn, Yara has a secret weapon in her back yard.

Game of Feminism

At least Team Stark saved the episode

Butterface

Is Dario Lautrec?

How the fuck did they made it there so fast? Did they stole CIA teleportation device on the way?
What the fuck is Daenerys waiting for if Westeros is one week away?

>They literally stood their and told Dany that Euron has like 10x the ships they do, there's literally no reason for her to side with Yara and her nu-male slave other than muh stronk womyn power.

Euron's fleet comes with the requirement of marriage. Yara's fleet doesn't.

You do know thats not what Hitler "litterally" (sic) did, right?

This is exactly the type of cringey shit you would expect two teenage girls in power to say, though. It's not far off from the nutty shit that Joffrey, Theon, and to a lesser extent Robb have said in the show.

not even her ass. was body double ass.

Just imagine how cringey the Sand Snakes x Dany scene is going to be

I might just skip it

he will be soon

>Tyrion whining about Theon making too many dwarf jokes the last time they met
>Theon didn't make any dwarf jokes and it was in fact Tyrion who was an incredible asshole to Theon
youtube.com/watch?v=xr39g6hPB_8

This is what the "fat neck beards" are against. Compromising storytelling and consistency for dumb ideologically-driven shit. You are starting to agree, so now you are a "pathetic neckbeard" as well.

Mmm, riquĂ­simo ese culito

you are Oberyn's niece, now we must kill you to avenge his death

>Us Queens, am I right?

Dany really should have been killed off a long time ago, she went from tolerable to insufferable by the time she got the unsullied.

What the fuck was Tyrion's problem?

Was that the first time they met in the show?
By "last time" they could have been talking about another scene in Winterfell, assuming there was one

The Masters should have sailed to Westeros and hired Ramsay to assassinate the dragons.

That's the first and only time. When Tyrion comes back from the Wall he only meets with Robb and Bran and then leaves the castle.

YARA WILL DIE AND FEMINISTS WILL CRY SCREENCAP THIS

>The scene of Theon and Yara in the whorehouse
>His face the whole time
True feels