Unpopular Opinions thread

Unpopular Opinions thread

Sometimes op is not a fag
>not ur day op, ur a fag

>people who call Android phones "an android" or iPhones "an apple" should be executed

>people who don't clean up after themselves at restaurants should be killed

>people who bring a baby that wont shut the hell up to a store or restaurant should be killed

>people who post bananas on Sup Forums should be killed

>linux is a meme and only belongs on servers

I didnt like the Sopranos.

I think trump can actually steer the economy in the right direction given his experience

I think this thread is dying.

I like spiders, rain, cold weather.

I would love to have dark grey skies 24/7 with some light rain and the occasional storm

xmas sucks balls

i hate it

I fucking hate fireworks.

I deny the Holocaust.

Atlantis was literally real and was either the center of a global civilization or the most powerful "nation" in the world at the time.

It collapsed 11,500 years ago a the end of the younger dryas, as isostatic depression and the melting ice caps sunk it beneath the waves of the mid atlantic ocean.

I hate washing my hands.

Janis Joplin has no talent and only had a career because people at the time were on so many queludes that they didn't realize it. Seriously, imagine if today she went on American idol our some shit. Could you imagine Simon Cowell's fucking reaction if she came out on stage and started doing that fucking raspy singing/screeching shit she does.

pedophilia is natural but should not be practiced

Some people escaped in boats, they settled in southeastern turkey, Egypt and South America.

I completely agree, I can't fucking stand her voice.

Watching people play video games on the internet instead of playing them yourself is fucking retarded.

Almost all men should die

I swear to fuck it seems like I'm the only one who thinks this. I've mentioned it while hanging out with friends and the whole room will turn against me.

smash or sc2 tournaments??? I dont play football but I can fucking watch it

While I found The Godfather to be good overall, I don't understand why people consider it to be the greatest movie of all time.

But what if there is a good single player game, but only on playstation. but pc master race so i'm gonna watch a streamer. becouse buying a playstation is even more retarded ?

this over and over again. Could not agree more

well now I can see how he thinks stream viewers are retarded

Hillary 2016

that would be unpopular here yes

>smash or sc2 tournaments???
you sad fucking cunt

Same with Breaking Bad, like wtf basically the exact same plot as Scarface but set in Suburbia and 100 hours long

White people created the "nigger". You actively oppress a human being or a group of people, they're going to act out. No one wants to be treated that way. If blacks weren't treated like shit for the past 400 years, they wouldn't be how they are.

Tell me i need to know !

Ya cause american idol singers are great

And who sold white people those blacks originally hmm?

Name me a nation on Earth populated by most sub-saharan africans that isn't a shithole.

mostly*

>repeating digits

Whites ruined most races and societies they came in contact with edge lord, that's not unpopular its just kinda fact

I kinda hate you

Minecraft is cancerous, you shouldn't play it if you are older than 7, you should know better
Quentin Tarantino makes alright films, not spectacular but not bad
Red is the best starburst flavor, yellow is the worst
Facial hair are beyond passé, its not 1885 and you look like you have a birds nest on your chin, shave that shit off you Neanderthal
Water is best drink, followed by (non-american) lager, then tea
Kangaroos are most certainly not delicious
Mr Robot is Fight Club ripoff number 9001, its retarded and if you like it, you probably are too
Poo-in-Loos have an ancient sophisticated culture that gave the world numerous languages, countless works of literatures and several religions, your culture has given the world fucking coca cola and hamburgers. They deserve some respect.
Batman is a terrible excuse for a superhero
Cuban cigars aren't that much better than Dominican cigars, so stop pretending they are some forbidden fruit
There is no difference in taste between expensive and moderately priced wines, so stop your snobbery and don't pretend you are some sommelier
Not all surfers are meth-addicted scumbags who live at the beach
Bacon is overrated, it doesn't need to be in cupcakes or candy
Niggers are actually people

Without their interference, a lot of these people would literally still be hunter-gatherers or village farmers with neolithic tech.

I cant believe how much people downplay this fact.

While a lot of anime is cliche, lazy, and extremely overrated, the medium has also produced fantastic stories that have not yet been trumped by Western media.

I hate fukcing italians, they enslaved my ancestors
and killed many who believed in the lord jezus christ.
I hate the fukcing german's becouse my grandparents hate'd them too.
no one wants to be treated that way. if my people weren't treated like shit for the past thousends years. i wouldn't be how i am now !!

2001 A Space Odyssey...
... is not a good movie.

those aren't that unpopular actually.

>There is no difference in taste between expensive and moderately priced wines, so stop your snobbery and don't pretend you are some sommelier

There is no god

>>>b/lue>>>T/ext>>>N/igboi>>>

Waste of dubs

Me, everyday

watching people play sports on the tv instead of playing them yourself is fucking retarded

Pajeet, go shit in the street

>Equating real sports with computer gaming
How fat are you?

>dosent get the point he made
How stupid are you? Oh, sorry I forgot Im on Sup Forums

Anselm's proof of God's existence is actually airtight logically

Not him, but playing sports requires a team, a space and a lot of energy, so it makes sense that people want to enjoy it but can't always actually play it.

Playing videogames requires that you sit in front of a screen, watching other people play videogames for entertainment is fuckin retarded.

>Sup Forums isn't cancer

>anyone could be "pro" gamer

A lot of old bands/vocalists would have a new one torn if performed in front of a talent jury.. they only look for shit to get tweens moist and stiff.
>it's not my fault your kid could die from peanuts.. it's your fault if you not keeping it proper medicated.
>nazi germany was the best thing that happened to the jew community. Damn they struck gold..
>drugs should be a personal choice.
>1/3 cross country skiers are diagnosed with asthma.. 1/100 at my work is to.. one of these people groups bullshits

>you have to be a pro to play sports or videogames

stop embarrassing yourself pleb
You are missing the point and I hope you realize that at some point.

>we can imagine something so it must be real

Nope.

That it's fun to watch someone play videogames? It's not. You also accuse me of missing the point when you just completely missed my point.

Everything was better in the past.

Since around 10 years the world just went shit

If you want to watch a videogame be played, how about you play the damn game.

>doesn't know anyone COULD be anything

real sad we still have these kind of topic bits in the internet age, 'most people can't do everything' obviously, doesn't mean it isn't more possible than ever

That's not unpopular, that's widely felt.

>no more arguments
>lets get buttmad
fucking kek

Hitler did nothing wrong

there's this thing called 'being aware', yeah it always sneaks up on ya

That is the argument. Sports are different from videogames in that it takes a lot more than just sitting in front of a screen to play them. Watching a game and playing a game can be done alone in a room at any time, playing sports requires a lot more. I'm not surprised that you don't get this.

Or it was the great recession in a post 9/11 world. Things got worse in a real way.

a lot of people accuse you of being "just nostalgic" and "negative"

Hell you could play or watch a videogame on the same device without moving your location.

Ooh, spiders are my favorite animal after snakes. Have kept tarantulas, jumping spiders and various other true spiders. Love them :P

im gonna 1-UP yours, same thing but adding "Going to those streams just to spam random memes and shitpost, instead of actually watching"

But i will say that, i do watch streams of games that im not gonna buy or cant play cuz it's a console/pc only game.

You should come to the netherlands

I hate metal music and everyone I know who likes it is slightly retarded

Really? I don't know man, everyone seems to get that in my experience.

All anime which is not excessively violent or sexual or both is utter, utter fucking garbage. All of it.

I'm pretty well above average intelligence and I love metal. Great music to work out to.

I love metal, I just can't stand metalheads.

don't even bite man, best keep on rocking out

Sometimes I bite bait just to pick at people's minds. I want to see what his logic is.

>Batman is a terrible excuse for a superhero

Gonna assume right now you're a repressed faggot who can't grow a beard and hangs out at the beach. Prove me wrong.

Batman is the fucking boy and you're wrongness comes off you in waves, like the smell of drunk homeless folk.

Society has turned women into clueless oblivious irresponsible assholes

>I'm pretty well above average intelligence
tipslefedora.meme

not baiting. metal is for edgy rednecks with no taste.

retards

You call that unpopular, mate?

with the women on this site yes

Well your opinion is wrong. It's one thing to not like it or hate it, but to call people stupid for liking it doesn't make any sense.

Yeah I get that saying that shit pisses people off, and I wouldn't have said it unless it was relevant.

>turned women into

Turned them BACK into you mean? Bitches been shit since forever, then sufferage, the vote... now it's instagram and duck-face and sugar-daddies and back to square one you go, womb-haulage.

Weird, if I take stock of all the female and male people I know, more of the females have their shit together compared to the males.

I can agree with this.

Also, I think historical events such as WWI, WW2, and the Holocaust are greatly exagerated in the anals of history. At the time that probably passed by as a series of meaningless events that people lived through every day. 20 years from now we will look back at the war in Iraq and Syria and say the same. Perhaps we'll even speak about a holocaust in Syria and how the 9/11 was the most horrific massacre perpetrated in the whole world.

History has a tendency to dramatize political and controversial events.

>presenting opinions as facts
>generalizing an audience
the classic bait

Im not even offended, Im not even into metal but I know there are guys who enjoy metal that are generally cool people

>people who think their vote actually matters and or feel the need to spout their opinions about the candidates should be executed

>people who think there are more than 2 genders should be sent to an island to live on their own to see how long they last, should be televised or streamed

>natural selection would help out society..... a lot

>parents who have children who are mentally/physically incapable of living on their own and decide to keep them should be killed along with the children

>parents who dont discipline their children for acting like fucking idiots in public should have their children taken away

>60-80 yr olds walking around with the latest technology but havent a clue how to work them should have all their money taken away

>hoping every blacklivesmatter supporter experiences a horribly slow death

>shows like Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead are huge piles of shit

The Japanese are the most civilised and intelligent race, whites are like niggers to them. Look at how dangerous and shitty white cities are compared to Japanese cities.