GET A JOB!

>GET A JOB!
why

i will never have gf anyway, im a ugly 5'5 manlet

i dont need money

with the money you can buy video games and anime figures

this, make yourself comfortable with the money Jorge instead of wasting it all on some whore

You are fucking annoying

>5'5"
Yes, but you're in Spain, the Empire of Manlets. The only reason they colonised South America is to feel tall for once.

>ugly
Very few people are ugly. If you find the right haircut, lift weights and dress well, you'll be at least average.

I don't know why I even bother though. You're clearly going to whine and refute anyone who offers advice, then be back here in a week bemoaning your life again.

jorge you dont know anything money will get you gf

I can be your gf(male)

That's just rude lad

>3d girls
manlets, when will they ever learn

Are you just going to give up on life, then?

If your height bothers you that much, you could move to Bolivia and be 2 inches above average.

>That's just rude lad
Pero es verdad.

you need moneys when your parents become old and useless.
or more like your parents need your moneys because it's not like you were asking them to bring you into this piece of shit existence.

I wish I was I girl so I could date Jorge and end his suffering

Why are you all giving him attention and hugs which encourage this annoying entitled cunt, he is 18 he is still a child

>im not an asperger or a fedora
We'll see about that, Jorge

NEVER bully jorge again

>and im not an asperger or a fedora

are you sure?

sri lanka is the justice

two people who don't know what bullying is

i don't
youre smart

you want us to solve you life or some shit? stop posting this crap everyday and go make your mother proud

>you're in Spain, the Empire of Manlets. The only reason they colonised South America is to feel tall for once.
10/10

there are ugly manlets with gfs

But how can you afford all the moe and weebshit you want to buy without a job?

Also, with a job you can always find a way to have fun, like buying some old car and driving fast downhill while blasting super eurobeats