> our symptoms touch tips
> play off as joke
> she wants to come over to get phone charger
> showered for first time in months
> cleaned my floor of greasy pubes

The fuck do I do?

>fuck me in my pussyhole

fuck her in her pussyhole

I dunno, it might have been code for "fuck your autism" or something.

how? what did you say?

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Being the fucktard I am, I never feel like I am living up to my full potential, so I am always pushing for boundaries. I like girls like her because they are crazy as fuck so have no boundaries.

I sent a lot of recordings of me screaming "YEAH" into the mic and she sent a few back. Then I sent some of me smacking my leg like it was fapping. Then I sent a few of me laughing like a retard.

I ended up fucking my sisters 16 year old best friend last christmas when she came on vacation with us, and im 20. Just remember you're fucked if she spills the beans.

There are Romeo and Juliet laws to protect my ass. Though my sister, reputation, parents, and her boyfriend might come back to bite me. But if I'm going to fuck some good ass, or maybe even get an emotional connection (OH SHIT), then WORTH.

I don't actually own a fedora, but I can turn 360 and grab her boob.

360 is a full circle retard

That's the point, he's saying do a fakeout and then cop a feel.

>being this new

Newfag

Newfag

Rule #1
Post pics or gtfo

Why would I do that? I need more advice first. I've already given you a shitty greentext and one pic.

You're 18?
Quit fucking around with 15 year olds. How for an older girl. Aim higher, go for 21. College girl might find your aspy bullshit charming or some stupid shit.

dude if you don't fuck her you'll regret it.

How about my 33-year-old teacher? She has a fiance, but maybe we can go for distant firends.

She hasn't read my text, but I don't want to appear clingy. She was at a friend's house or had a friend over last night, according to her Instagram.

call the cops she is going to rape you.

Go to jail for being a filthy pedo autist.

Those just make it a lesser sentence.

Technically legal, within 4 years is fine til you're 21. Look up romeo and juliet laws.

Newfag cancer cuck detected. Kill yourself

best bait, always works
and now I'll get someone with the comic "haha I was just pretending to be a retard", wait for it

op, there's nothing wrong with that. I started dating my current gf when she was 15 and I was 18, same deal. we are together for four years already. pic related is her.

Continue mate

goddamnit dude that better not be...

MOOOOOOOOOODS

15+4 is 19

retards

kek

I fucking hate niggers

Fuck her if this isn't bullshit, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's not like you would listen to any other answer, unless you're a faggot.

Stop abusing cuck

I'm autistic so I'm not 100% sure on how to go about doing that. Do I dig my fingers around in her vagina until she yells really loudly?

Chicks love it when you cut your nails to sharp points. Its like a pain pleasure thing. You should do this and she will be yours 4eva

first you stare at her while she undresses, don't stop staring until she asks if you're okay.

then
>c-can i f-finger you?

and, being a real mean, commit with all five fingers. show no emotion as you try and fist her, but, realizing it doesn't work, give up.

the slowly undress and ask

>can y-you t-t-touch my peepee?

and the second she does, cum. and make sure you hit yourself in the face with it