What the fuck is up with all the Shillaries, Obama-fags, and other libtards with this "Vote Early" bullshit?

What the fuck is up with all the Shillaries, Obama-fags, and other libtards with this "Vote Early" bullshit?
It's fucking everywhere, even Obama and Michelle fucking begging people via YouTube ads for people to vote as early as possible.

Why is no one talking about how clearly bullshit-driven this agenda is?

Voting early is literally the opposite of what anyone should do. In what fucking universe are extremely important decisions better made using LESS fucking time to think about it?
They obviously just want people to vote before more dirt is dug up about Hillary, and before any more information is leaked out through the re-opening of her investigation.

Does no one fucking see this garbage? It's a fucking sham. Why in the fuck should anyone actually vote early?

Yea, assholes, vote BEFORE you get all the information you can, and BEFORE you have the maximum amount of time to make an educated, well thought out decision. Fucking retards.

>TL;DR: If you vote early, you're a fucking retard

Other urls found in this thread:

findlaw.com/voting-rights-law.html
politico.com/story/2016/05/judge-sets-trump-university-trial-for-after-election-222917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah early voting is pretty retarded.

>In what fucking universe are extremely important decisions better made using LESS fucking time to think about it?
Not sure if trolling or retarded, but in what fucking universe do you think people haven't decided a long time ago what to vote?

I don't live in the US, but I always vote early because on the election day the election halls are crowded and I need to take time off from work to go and vote, which is retarded.

It's a lot easier to just drop in one of the days before the election, where there is no one in line and just drop my vote.

Why would you think that a couple of days or even a week would influence my vote to tip it for something completely different?

>Why in the fuck should anyone actually vote early?
Because you need to take time off from work to stand in long fucking queues, which is inconvenient as fuck.

They want you to vote early, because every day more shit comes out, and they don't want you to change your mind

I'm abroad on the election day, so I need to vote early otherwise I'm not being able to vote at all.

You can vote like a month in advance. If that's not enough time to sway your decision then you're opinion is probably already heavily biased and those are the votes we don't need..
Then you have a legitimate excuse. I hope you don't regret your decision.

election venues crowded? in germany they aren't.

Your the retard here bud. Obviously if it's more convenient for you to vote a little earlier, so be it.
That's not at all what Hillary shills are meaning when they tell everyone they should be voting early.

A lot can change in a couple weeks, you moron. New dirt is coming up on her every fucking day. They just re-opened her fucking investigation for christ's sake. Are you fucking autistic?

And you honestly think I'm trolling? Sure, a lot of people decided on who they're voting for a while ago, but with the shit Hillary has supposedly done, any serious leak of extremely damaging information can come out any given minute.

They know that many people can change their minds when something like that happens. It's clearly the only reason why they're pushing this shit so much.

Why the fuck would they care if people took more time to vote? If they were so confident in their candidate, they should be asking people to take more time and absorb everything they can about this election.

That's exactly what they don't want, you dunce. And that's my point.

>If that's not enough time to sway your decision then you're opinion is probably already heavily biased and those are the votes we don't need..
Hillary and Trump are complete opposite. I was sure which candidate to vote for the day the primaries were complete. I mean, even if some new info comes out and the candidate is put in jail or whatever, the policy is still continued by the VP and the party they're coming from.

If you're swaying between them, then you are an indecisive fucktard that probably lack all form of integrity and opinions.

Of course I'm disagreeing with specific policies of "my" party and especially my candidate, but it's not like those couple of minor things is going to sway me in the completely opposite direction. I'm still generally supportive of that particular party and their overall policy.

were fucked

Everything is corrupted by Kapital, even Sup Forums.

They are. Last election I had to stand 2.5 hours in queue.

>Your the retard
>Your
Oh the ironing.

>That's not at all what Hillary shills are meaning when they tell everyone they should be voting early.
No, the reason is that poor people usually don't get time off from work to do it. So they're encouraging them to vote early so they actually get to vote.

>A lot can change in a couple weeks, you moron. New dirt is coming up on her every fucking day. They just re-opened her fucking investigation for christ's sake. Are you fucking autistic?
See I'm not voting for the fucking person, I'm voting for the policies of the candidate. The candidates themselves can fuck off for all I care... All I care about is that their respective policies are carried out, either by them or by their VPs.

You're not voting for a person, you're voting for a set of policies. And Trump's and Hillary's policies are extremely different. If you're in the middle of them, then you are a fucking spineless retard afraid of making decisions for yourself.

You obviously don't have to change your decision but the idea is not stupid. If the facts change, you may want to change your mind. It's not hard to understand. This election cycle in particular has had a lot of "twists" because we keep finding out new shit. It may not be enough to change your mind but if it does then you won't be fucked when you tell yourself "shit if I had know that I wouldn't have voted for him/her."

Sup Forums more so than anything. Well, not quite as much as PragerU.

Well, 95% of American voters vote on the fucking election day anyway. I don't see the fucking issue in letting the remaining 5% vote earlier.

First and foremost it's a matter of convenience. Many people don't have enough freetime to make it on the particular day, and people like that are away can also vote. For me personally early voting is massively convenient, because I can just drop off on my way home from work a couple of days in advance.

Why do people think that Trump is going to be any less corrupt than Hillary if he takes office?

Because Trump is going to get rid of the source of the corruption: Subhuman Mexicans, Chinese monkeys and Jews.

They're saying vote early because the GOP is already stepping up its voter supression game, plus all the potbellied gun-toting jackasses "guarding" polling places. You'd know all this if you read something other than Sup Forums and Breitbart.

No I agree with this, though I'd still try to make the effort to vote as close to election day as possible. If you're literally going to be outside of the country then by all means vote early.

It's the person that fucking enforces the policies, idiot.

If that person LITERALLY fucking says that she has a public position and separate a private position, then that PERSON is not someone who enforces the policies that she's preaching to her "basket of deplorables".

She's a bald-faced fucking liar as a PERSON

Policies don't mean a goddamn thing if you're lying about them in the first place, dipshit.

Only retarded fucking amerikkkans need a year and a half to decide who the fuck they're voting for.

God I hope that shithole sinks lol

Why do any people who are not mentally challenged think that Trump is going to be any less corrupt than Hillary if he takes office?

I'm not voting for Hillary idiot.

Well, I voted yesterday, which is pretty close to election day anyway.

>Well, I voted yesterday, which is pretty close to election day anyway.
I am okay with this.

Do you think it matters how long I wait before I vote if the candidate is lying no matter what? Do you think that Hillary is magically going to lie anything less just before election day and go "lol fooled ya all, I'm actually secretly a republican" 5 mins before the polls are closing?

Because unlike most other developed nations voting day is not a national holiday. Sure you can strong arm your employer to force them to let you take time off to vote but they'll just punish you for it in other ways. Some of us work shit jobs, that said I voted for gary johnson because both parties can go fuck themselves

ITT: Entitled college students think that everyone is free to take time off from work whenever they feel like it

So if it comes out monday hillary has to step down and is being put under arrest what then?

It is federal law to let workers have time off to vote, that said it doesn't mean that your employer will be happy about it.

Then Kaine, the VP, steps into office. Big fucking whoop.

Are you so new to life that you don't know about Nixon and the Watergate scandal?

I'm fine with that. As far as I'm concerned Trump and Hillary should be shot, Trump even more so than Hillary. However, that doesn't really answer my question, why do people think Trump will be less corrupt than Hillary if he takes office?

My favorite is when people make this statement or something of a similar effect
>Please vote. I don't care for who or why, but you need to do it
You know they're lying and they really want you to vote for whoever they're voting.

>It is federal law to let workers have time off to vote
Which law is this?

There is no federal law. Only some states have this:

findlaw.com/voting-rights-law.html

It's not that she's gonna say it herself, obviously. But new dirty information on her has been steadily leaking for weeks.

She's not gonna say she's lying, she'll be caught lying.

Oh sorry im mistaken its actually state law here. I guess it depends then, thats fuckin shitty

>Trump even more so than Hillary
Really? Because the Trumpster hurt your feels? Don't get me wrong both of them should be removed and the election should happen with two randoms plucked off the street, but you think some mean words is more deserving of a bullet than habitually lying to the population at large about everything? The dumb bitch lied about being under fire for no apparent reason other than the fact that she could do it.

They're urging people to vote early, because the earlier the vote the less shit on hillary will come out, meaning once theyve already voted they cant change it once they make the realization that hillary is a piece of shit human being.

No, I'm not offended. I think the fact that Trump wants to cripple Americas largest wealth redistribution mechanism is reason enough not to vote for him.

Yeah i just looked it up too. I thought it was the same law everwhere else. Damn we need either a federal law or a federal holiday for voting.

>But new dirty information on her has been steadily leaking for weeks.
That's wrong though. Everything that's been leaked, we already knew.

For example:
>The Clinton foundation have gotten a lot of money from Saudi-Arabia
We already knew this

>There were more emails than the 30,000 originally investigated
We already knew this

>People within the democratic party knew about the email server
We already knew this

>The Podesta brothers have contacts in media
We already knew this

The emails haven't shown anything new, they've simply confirmed what we already knew.

>habitually lying to the population at large about everything?
You know Trump lies all the time, right?

He is corrupt as fuck. The difference is im sure he may do his best for the country. So everyone wins.i mean except the rest of the planet of course

if all the shit already dug up on hillary dosent change your mind already then guess what? it wont... ever. im sure that a few days extra to tink about this isnt gonna do anything either

Well, early voting, mail voting and absentee voting does address this though. But I agree, in most of the western world, workers have the right to time off to vote. The US, being the leader of the free world, should be no less. Voting is one of our highest rights.

>You know Trump lies all the time, right?
Yep, but I don't remember the last time he claimed to come under sniper fire or give a false reason to everyone how someone died when he knew exactly why. Lying about stupid shit on the campaign trail vs lying when you hold an actual office in anything is two different worlds morally speaking. I don't hold Trump to any standard because he's an orange goblin from a reality tv show.

A lot of people are genuinely concerned that Hillary might go to prison. Are people forgetting that Trump has a trial coming up in December where he is accused of fraud? You guys are aware that he might go to prison too, right?

That orange goblin from a reality show is currently running to be the leader of the free world. He should be held to the same standard as anyone running for that position.

There is no Trump trial. Stop lying you fucking shill.

Go discuss in Sup Forums, and while we are at the topic, US elections are pure bullshit, in third world countries like brazil they have less than a day to vote, everything is electronic and automatically calculated, not this paper bullshit and florida being late for the party

I'm not seeing a criminal trial for him in December. Can you point it out?

politico.com/story/2016/05/judge-sets-trump-university-trial-for-after-election-222917

a civil case trying to wring money out of him. Trump U never claimed it its an accredited university.

Shut up with your liberal propaganda. Anyone can write a shitty article.

Then he, shilldog and pretty much an previous president are all equally guilty of lying on the campaign trail. The difference I'm referring to is that lying in private life to investors or individuals isn't the same as lying when you have sworn an oath and hold an office to which you are appointed to. As far as I know he hasn't sworn into any public office.

He's going to court. Why so butthurt?

>politico.com/story/2016/05/judge-sets-trump-university-trial-for-after-election-222917
Am I missing something? This is a civil case, not a criminal trial

I'd just like to point out that it possibly originates from the phrase "Vote Early and Vote Often" which was coined by All Capone and two ex-mayors of Chicago (Daley and Thompson), and Obama comes from Chicago.

I work Tuesday. I can't stand in line for hours and getting out of work early means losing money. I voted last week. Honestly didn't need to think that long on it. It's not like the candidates are that similar.

It's obvious, working class people can't always get off work on election day and they tend to vote democrat, as they fucking should.

Kys pumpkin fag

Poor working folks don't have fuckimng Tuesday off, asshole! Clinton 2016!

you're pumpkin

>No lines
>No assigned precincts
>No need to re-register if you moved.

>working class people voting democrat

The only ones who do are the ones who think the democrats are actually going to do something for the middle class for once.
The only people they really do anything for is their permanently unemployed welfare slave class, and the elite.