>frankly pretty average looking, but I'm not too picky
>imbadwithgirls.png
>become friends
>skirt the friendzone and slide into relationshipzone
>thatwasclose.jpg
>she's cool
>fast forward about a month
>we've been moving towards sex
>fingered her a couple times, but she doesn't give back anything so I'm getting more frustrated
>pushing her for sex coz I'm a virgin
>1 night about a week ago, she finally agrees
>BESTFEELING.pepe
>'brb qt, I've gotta head to my room to get condoms' (we live in the same residence)
>get back, feeling super awkward
>long story short my dick did the opposite of get hard
>before tonight I would always get boners and feel super bad, so I was like wtf
>didn't have sex
>WORSTFEELING.feels
>since then, been super stressed
>can only get boner if I try to fap for like 5 minutes

so basically I've been freaking out that I've broken my dick or something. First thing I though was that it was stress/anxiousness, but now I'm thinking it might be low blood pressure (I get that vision-loss when I stand up sometimes) or malnutrition or worst that I just broke something in my dick.

tl;dr I was gonna have sex but I couldn't get a boner and now I think my dick's broken wut do
inb4 you fap to much (if anything, I've been fapping less)

Plez help. Also dumping funny pics til someone helps

Have you considered men?

Well, really just go to a clinic, they'll know what's up better than a bunch of randos on the internet.

But if you don't fap for a long fucking time, you'll end just being hard 24/7 eventually. Not fun, but it works.

Mental pressure can kill a veteran boner. First time will do that. You may have a point about blood pressure, but you can bring yourself up so point mooted.
Let go of the shame, recreate whatever you do alone with her. Eat her out, something. That gets me going. Assuming she doesn't give head.

I'm not fabulous enough to be gay, and I think mentally I couldn't take a dick in the ass. But yeah you're probably right about going to the clinic being better than the internet

try looking at memes, that usually gets my dick pretty hard

Yea maybe I'll try that, but I've been having a pretty hard time being with her since, coz I know she's like 'k user stop fooling around let's have sex'
yea you're totally right you've changed my life I've realized I'm memesexual!

Kek

Drink water sounds like you may be dehydrated also dont push for sex so hard do oral that shit should make you dimonds

k brb going to get 17.5+i litres of water

Seriously though if your light headed and dont drink a gallon a day your probably dehydrated

Women love being tease, use your lack of boner to make her diamonds. And is she saying that or that's your internal dialogue?

Well I just drank like half a gallon of water so I don't think I'll be dehydrated for a couple years.
internal dialogue, thankfully

Also since I'm bad with girls, can you elaborate on 'using my lack of boner to make her diamonds'?

checked

Tease her. Eat her. Play with her. Do everything but stick it in. Kiss, live in the moment user.
Women like to be worshipped, mostly.

thanks for the advice user, I'll try it