Jew Here.

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw
caswellplating.com.au/store/sc_images/products/495_image.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you live with guilt

אתה באמת יהודי?

No more than most people, I would think.

Can't Speak Hebrew, Sorry.

why are you enamored with money?

wichone of you did 9/11

I can use it to buy cool stuff.

No idea. I think it was the Muslims actually.

So no then.

did Hitler actually do you guys a favor?

Do you have pack of golden coins on your neck?

Hot or not?

I fucking wish, dude.

Define "Favour"

Did he do a good thing? No.

Did he admittedly put us through some pretty strong artificial evolution? yeah, i would say so,

Do the Rothchilds run the world?

5.5/10

what do if a nig fucked your Jewish Princess?

Do you like money?

Not OP, but I like money just as much as the next goy, but no more. I make jokes about shit like that, but I'd like it if the giant bank conspiracy could send me a shekel or two every once in a while.

why don't jews box anymore? they were pretty good fighters IMO.

Not OP, but it was the sandniggers and the FBI and CIA's horrible miscommunication, as well as Bush doing something so he could fearmonger his way to presidency in the next election.

Can anyone no matter race can join

spare some change?

>why do you put the condom on your nose instead of your dick?

Probably not. If they do, I missed the memo.

I was unaware of the existence of a Jewish princess. if we did have one, i would be A-Ok with it, assuming it was all consensual.

As much as the next guy.

I'm sure there must be a few jew boxers out there.

No

Yeah
Also, nice dubs

No, faggot

Helps keep the allergens out

why do you guys hold on to a primitive grudge? its a new era now, let shit go ya sandniggas.

Non-OP Jew, but yeah. However, I grew up attending a very reform (liberal) synagogue, so it may be different
Also OP what denomination? Orthodox, conservative, reform, reconstructionist?

No idea what you are on about.

I was raised reform, but RN i'm more or less a hopeful agnostic.

Are jews like each other?

Hitler will make a great job.

your g strip or whatever the fuck piece of shit land you want to keep. greedy fucks.

is ur mum gay?

not a real jew

Probably pretty similar, but no more than other groups.

Also, why the video?

If you say so.

Oh, the Gaza Strip. I think that the whole situation over there is fucky, and both sides have good claim on the land, but in the end, the land legally belongs to Israel, so yeah.

What congregation? Beth Shalom myself.

What do you think of old habits that doesn't need to be anymore ? (ex three fridges, no use of electricity on shabat, etc)
I am non-jew and live in a very orthodox city in France

when will you guys admit you did 9/11?
I expect a full 4h30m minimum documentary on how you faked the holocaust to get israel illegally and then orchestrated 9/11 to destabilize the middle east so you could fuck the palestinians and send sandniggers to europe to fuck it over.

I want to practice my Hebrew as a non-jew can you help me?

Sorry, i don't speak *stash of coin*

בן זונה סקאמר
He's a scam dont belive him, unless he posts his circumsized moishel with timestamp

What happens when you die?
Should i practice killing myself?

What do you think about isreal

>Also, why the video?

for views, lol

Do you believe in Kabbalah stuff?

Nah.

KYS Hasidic trash

Ayy me too. or at least i used to be.

If people want to do weird shit for their religion, i'm cool with that. but i don't do it personally.

Oh ok

you aint gettin my mushroom, fegit

No idea, i've never died. as for that second one, i can't make that decision for you.

Non OP here. Kosher is stupid. Gender separation is sort of stupid. Clothing rules are stupid. Some other random shit in there, like (this is actually a thing) how often you should have sex and with who is kind of dumb. Really anything outdated. By Jewish count the year is 5777, so there's a lot of it.

I sometimes hear jew-haters talk about Goyim, what do the Talmud and Tenakh really say aboit goyim?

Why would you do such thing

Pretty cool place overall. I would consider moving there if they spoke English.

Nope. I'm not even sure i remember what Kabbalah is.

Never read them, but i would think they say the same shit about non-jews that every holy book says about people who don't follow it.

To treat them as you would any other, with respect, kindness and charity, but to give fellow Juden first pick. IE, two beggars, and you have a five and a one. One of the beggars is Jewish, so you give him the five, and the goy gets the one. Be generous to both, but we get preference.

Почему жиды выглядит как крысы

What is a true baptism supposed to do?

What's your favourite colour?

Because I 'm interested in revived languages and I want to read holy books in tgeir original language

Pretty much like islam I understand. So somebody who converted to judaism is helped more too?

Tayir ya tair, falastin baladi helwa, ya mashallah.
Fuck each and every single one of you kikes. May your father's house destroyed. Al moot li israel, al moot li hisboo as shaitan.

That's not even hebrew, come on!

What exactly is a true baptism?

electric blue
caswellplating.com.au/store/sc_images/products/495_image.gif

I can personally reccomend Duolingo as a language teacher

As a one who speaks hebrew, thats a shit language, and quite usless outside israel, hell it is so fucked up that even if you were born in israel and speak it as a mothertounge, you wouldnt speak it in the level you speak your native english.

Makes sense. Translation after translation leads to discrepencies. There must be some true power to the original words and their original intent.

Why do you say these things? what have we done to offend you?

When r the Jews going to have their own home again

why are your women so hot?

yah

I like jewish humor. No question open.
Oh wait, there is one thing, i'd like to know:

Why is it Jew-lery? Is that because your folks made most of it?

££$$ £$££ $ ££ €€£$?? $$$£$€ ££$€€£ £$€££ £$$ $ £££ $€£ £$$€££???

Fucking sand niggers GTFO,
Kus ahtk ya ibn sharmuta, arabiyan kalb ibn hmar

A baptism as it was intended by God. What is a real one like. Anyone can put water on your head and bless you, whats the deeper meaning behind the sacred act. What was John doing kind of then Jesus came and showed him how to really do it that made it clear he was more.

Well, maybe you are a kind jew, but most jewish settlers on the west bank are criminal assholes as they aren't allowed to do so and they are usually living in the property of a former Arab owner of the house. I understand the frustration of this Arab guy.

Soon i hope

Highly aggressive involuntary artificial selection (Holocaust)

No idea, i'm a jew, not an etymologist

yes.

Hi OP,
Im jewish from my grandmas side, tatar from my grandfathers side and russian/slavic from my fathers side. Im only attracted to jewish blonde blue eyed girls but it seems like jewish girls who fit into that description fucking hate me. It makes me so mad. Dont get me wrong - im by all means very proud of my jewish side - but seeing jewish girls who fuck around with others, do drugs etc. Makes me so mad that i turn red and want to abuse them physically. I cant hold off and occassionally i slip a 'fcking jew bitch' for that very reason -what should i do??? How can i calm myself.

Verlassen Sie den geschützten Bereich, ansonsten wird GAS freigesetzt!

Non OP. You are using the equivalent of A, D, and F to communicate a concept.

how many shekels do you have?

how does ruling the world feel?

do you believe that the holocaust happend?

have you ever poisend a well?

what is the darkest sexual thing you have done?

can i work for you?

kys fag

I got no answer, but damn nice trips

I guess i can understand that. however, that guy aint arab. he's using latin characters to type, for shits sake.

Talk to a psychologist. theres nothing wrong with having this problem, but it is a problem, and if you don't try to solve it you are doing the wrong thing.

nein sprechen sie Deutsch.

Ты говоришь по русский? Если ты татар так это твою проблема, потому что татари они чёрный арабы, а девушки не хочет его член.

none, i am American.

No idea, i don't do that.

I'm pretty sure, yeah.

No, i've never even seen a well.

Jerked off.

No, i'm not in a position to hire people right now.
sorry.

Says ibn yahud al khinzir. nln
Get the fuck off from the holy land and your gay shits.

In your experience are Jews as highly intelligent as claimed by some people? I'm really curious about this as it would go a long way to explaining why they're vastly over represented in positions of power, wealth and influence.

Tatars are Turkic and not Black Arabs

Please stop fighting.

i can't say for sure whether we are smarter, but we are sure as hell more cautious.

>implying anyone is not arab because he didn't use arabic script
Typical kikes propaganda. Give them their homes back.

Holy land my ass, your father dick sucked cammels before 1948, he should say thanks that he have electricity now

>no shekels
>not ruling the world
>never poisened a well
>confirmed for non-jew

А че это турцы, тоже арабы, it is the same shit

Why were many communists like Lenin and Trotski jewish?

I don't own any real estate.

No idea.

P.S. Commiefags GTFO

Sigh.. was hoping for an actual answer from a jewish brother, not some shit like 'talk to a therapist' :/

I speak russian but its difficult to write for me so i answer in english.

I cant help it. Other ethnicities simpy do not appeal to me. Sure, i might fuck a fat german/american/slavic bitch but i could never be in a relationship because i dont feel a deeper connection. Jewish blonde blue eyed girls instantly grab my attention though and i LONG for a relationship with such a girl but the feelings are not mutual. I get rejected by the girls i love the most and girls im not interested in long for me. Its a fucking curse.

Tatars are not black arabs. I have brown eyes, a medium tanned/white skin and straight black hair. I have 0 arabid features. Though my nose is rather broad.

What do you want me to say man? You actually need professional help.

Find a jewish therapist, even. I don't know. But please get help. Seeing another jew suffer like this hurts.

>i can't say for sure whether we are smarter, but we are sure as hell more cautious.
Is that a natural caution? If so how the hell did millions of your kind end up on the receiving end of what is almost certainly the most mind-blowingly vast, horrific attempted genocide in human history? Or is this caution you're talking about a result of that incident?

I was hoping for some kind of wise advice. Seeking a therapist is a waste of time and money.

Thanks brother, but i'll keep fighting. Maybe one day i get relief. Though this kind of shit truly makes me mad than anything else. When people you love the most hurt you the most.

Because your an ugly curly headed kike. It sucks that you're inherently ugly but such is life as a heeb.

They always end up being attacked because they try to force their host societies to conform to their will.
Way to many of them wind up heavily involved in all sorts of social engineering shit most people don't want and it eventually backfires big time.

Yeah, the second one.

Therapists are precisely the opposite of that. Please, you clearly need help. Find someone to speak to about this before you start to do things you will regret.

stfu man he needs help.

מתי אתה בא לאסיפת היהודים העולמית?

>thinks he is entitled to hot jewish girls
>gets rejected for that exact reason
>blames the women

you are right, you don't need a theraphy. the solution is obvious.

Fairly sure the land that is now Israel was taken by right of conquest after the first or Second World War. That's why the Palestinians are cross. Give a few more generations and you will have loads of Jewish SJWs apologising for it and making fools of themselves

Thats the fucking thing. If my hair was curly and blonde and if i had a hooked but slim rather than a straight but broad nose I BET that i would get what i was longing for since 18.

Kinda like bugs. If you don't make sure to stomp out the ones that survived the poison, then the future generations will all be immune to it.