Chance is just gonna turn into the new Kanye but with better lyricism

that would be good, but i want a ten day part 2
>DUDE GOD SO MATURE LMAO
chance sucks fucking ass, coloring book was awful

hopefully not

Acid rap > coloring book

this.

kanye has no fucking talent compared to chance

don't get me wrong, i like his music, but he's barely responsible for it, that jewish kid that produces for him is really good at what he does

thanks god i'm not the only one who thinks coloring book was garbage, everyone I know praise it for some reason I can't understand

I like it because
>muh happiness
that's it

only tracks that were at the level of acid rap were no problem and same drugs, the rest was trash

I've only heard Same Drugs, is the rest of the album in a similar vain, or is he pretending to have tourettes still?

coloring book is shit.

:(

Him and Childish Gambino are the two worst rappers of the decade so far.

Chance sucks

I tried to get into his music because I wanted to see what the hype is about,but still can't find out what the hype is about I mean he has a good voice, but his lyrics and instrumentals are garbage. I only liked him on Kanyes album that's it.

Hopefully we don't get ANY rap, ever again.

makes muh happy music for normies

comfortably ethnic etc

That's because Gambino is a soul singer who wears glitter pants and walks around without shoes on. Didn't you get the memo?

Rapper Gambino never existed, just like the Berenstein bears.

7 out of 8

man I still remember watching derrickcomedy vids on youtube when I was in high school

You honestly can't think of a worse popular rapper? This better be ironic or else you're retarded