Bought today

Bought today
Never ate avocado before
But Iam pretty sure this brow part isn't really good?
Is the whole Avocado bad ?

Bump

Foodfags assembl

Just cut around it, or eat it.
I usually cut it.

So it's normal

yeah you can eat but its pretty tasteless

It's just bruised

I heard I should eat it with salt pepper and tomatoes?

Bin it to fuck.

Avocados spoil really fast. There is a fine line between unripe, hard, not tasty avocados and them turning brown a day or two after you buy them.

They oxidize really fast after you cut them. They need to be eatin almosr immediately after cutting them. The browns not going to hurt you, just not visually appealing. If you only use half of one, put a little lime juice on the half youre saving to keep it from going brown as fast. Cut avocados brown just hours after you cut them.

Buy them unripe, and check them, when they get soft they are ripe. But once they are ripe they are only good for a day or two max before they start to overripen and go bad

Just cut out the brown part. The rest is still good

Cut them to stripes and sprinkle some salt on and eat them as such. It's great,or just put them on some bread

Green is edible - brown not

Avocados are good on everything. Salads, tacos, sandwiches, eggs, and especially amazing in BLTs. Good on toast. Or plain with a little salt, pepper, and/or lime juice squeezed on them

>thanks
Appreciate you guys thanks for the nice tips. I will throw the brown part away and will eat the rest with salt pepper and a slice of bread

Google "avocado" on Images and then decide how fucking stupid you are.

You read this thread ?
I mean I bought already 3 Avocados and all of them had brown parts
I mean this one was hard as fuck and it's still hard after day's. .

I just hope all this user now what there are saying and it will taste

They are picked and sold under ripe. Some stores dont sell a lot of them so they are already ripe when you buy them. Its best to buy under ripe then wait a day or two, sometimes more if they reaaaallly under ripe from the store. You just gotta git gud at checking your produce. This comes from expirience. Dont buy ones at the store that are already soft unless youre gonna eat them that evening

>Never ate avocado before
What are you, 5 ?

Maybe he doesn't live in a shitstain desert?

Live in Germany here only vegans are eating avocados

Every grocery store in the US has avocados. Unless you live in some isolated backwater hellhole

Avocados are a meme. They taste like mushy bad breath and are terrible for you.

Not everyone lives in the shitstain US, and why the fuck would anyone randomly buy avocados if they're not already a part of your diet or an ingredient in what you cook?