if you don't put milk in your tea you should be culled yo upiece of shit

never noticed this before

hi

>fascist movements

>britain leads the world in fascist movements
what to heck???

paper.io > slither.io

ngl this is true.
but as long as you know how to act around lorries and buses, you'll be fine.

I had a few minor accidents bumping into pedestrians and slow-movign taxis.

started on them as well

dormer 2bh lads

went to london and literally saw a homeless paki shitting in the middle of hyde park

That's right, Goy - we hate Trump! I mean Drumpf! We aren't clever enough to double bluff - support him and we'll be really upset!

Starting a war with Iran? Sucking up to Israel? Cabinet full of Goldman Sachs executives? N-nothing to do with us, Goy!!!

she's an Anglo Indian like yours truly

youtube.com/watch?v=z-DZtXC3P0c

Don't fucking look at me when I'm talking to you

ukip r fasciest ;)

really makes ya think

daily reminder that the french are the most POWERFUL race in the world

> youtube.com/watch?v=qT0iQRjHbW4

>spain
>cocaine use

wonder how much ibiza contributes to that

London is a Jewish shithole

stop watching brother nathanael videos

dormers 2bh lads

Because MI5 is so efficient at breaking them up so there's loads of little ones and they all hate each other.

>videogames are for children
>chess is for adults
So what about playing chess on a computer? It's literally both chess AND a videogame.

Checkmate.

sign of an Asperger

Cycling is fine, just avoid the main roads if you can. It's nicer going through residential streets anyway. Also there are quietways and cycle superhighways. Like the swiss said, its safer than the countryside since you're at the pace of the cars most of the time. I've never been in an accident

Walking from zone 3 to 1 depends where you're going from and to

>Checkmate.

go to manhattan mate, much worse than london

got a kiss on the cheek last night

she was a disgusting slag but counts for something

Ah yes, Spain.

Nice one lads, I might just go for it. London is fucked though, why they aren't building into the sky I don't know

Yes, you don't see many of us black tea drinkers still around.

It's a simpler way of life. Rugged. Spartan.

New York is nice, London isn't.

Keep the good work

>London will never say fuck it and totally ban all cars (apart from necessary public services)

it would be a pedestrian paradise, trees everywhere, big areas to walk it, no more smog

I want reparations for Dresden NOW

ah yes all those adult chess champions look like very well rounded not at all autistic humans

bet they get a load of gfs

>Sweden more atheist than czechia

? ? ?

>why they aren't building into the sky

There's high-rise apartment buildings and skyscrapers being constructed all over the place you silly billy.

i lik spen

How does that make sense? The last fascist movement here was Mosley.

business idea: maglev monorails

london is the architectural marvel of Britain

i don t

>pedestrian cities
Literal child.

The only thing Germany deserves is nuclear holocaust, bulletheaded kraut.

I only recently moved to Switzerland to avoid Mummy May's snoopers charter.

Don't ask me too much about the specifities of life here, i'm still adapting...

>when you know you're beat but you can't resist reposting your "hilarious" ad hom image
You think videogames are for children because that's what you were told, and it suits you to believe that because you can't enjoy them for whatever reason, and it frustrates you that others can.

london should be nuked. lets just start from scratch without that boil infecting the country.

Business idea: knock down most things and start again but do it right this time

fat cunt

What's so important about what you do online that you moved country because of it?

The guy who makes these maps is a hardcore sjw Europhile.

Dude UKIP are Hitler lmao.

wahey

this 2bh

where will the new capital be?

Sunderland

sp en is a avery nice place i want to visit and m
eet qwertyπ s

London is a double-edged sword.

most of london looks like this

i actually do play video games but i think it's funny that you compare it to chess or something

gibraltar

>Fight to get into decent uni and struggle
>Get to uni, complete course and struggle through intense presure to get good grades and complete internships
>Graduate
>Every worthwhile job is in London bar a few select 3% that are worthwhile elsewhere (worthwhile meaning it's not just recruitment, sales, or some other spam commission rubbish).
>Fight off a billion applicants from oxbridge to get on the fast stream after a 6 month process involving several tests, more tests, an interview, an assessment day, a final assessment day
>Get placed in London on 28k and not even able to afford one solitary room with a toilet and a cooker to myself
>Reduced to moving in with random strangers and hoping they're alright.

I don't think this whole 'life' thing is for me.

He's finally revealed as the true nonce.

rain hitting the window now

comfy

nothing in particular. but i guess its like drawing the curtains when you're getting dressed.

log that answer, GCHQ.

Slough trading estate

there is absolutely nothing wrong with brutalist architecture

not my fucking fault if you can't see the beauty in concrete is it

*shags your fucking arse*

Central London is a theme park for Americans and Arabs. Outer London is filled to the brim with pakis and blacks.

You can only live there if you bought a house there 100 years ago, you're a literal oligarch or you don't mind living inside the broom cupboard of a mosque.

Everything good in London was built before 1960.

Every year London goes further from a beautiful architectural masterpiece to a brutalist concrete mess with no redeeming features.

Everything good is being torn down and is being replaced with cancer. Eventually there will be no more good, just the cancer.

salford

wrong

kek if that's the real reason you moved then fair play to you - I'm equally outraged by it, but I've not really done anything apart from sign that petition. Bit of a weird one to go for though if you didn't like London, Switzerland is one of the very few places which is actually more expensive than London - although admittedly there are some nice mountains around.

oh so you're the faststream lad

stop crying

Manchester

london seems an alright place

Unironically thinking of getting a pair of these

yeah same 2bh.

this

But, occasionally, on the bus, on your way to work at Footlocker, if the paki moves his turban down slightly, you can see St Paul's Cathedral.

ah yes, the northern powerhouse

ca n I go t australia in ekschange

Bristol

Hereford - it's where the SAS all the private military contractors are based, so it's where the inevitable coup d'etat will rise from.

london sounds awesome

Brutalism was a mistake.

this desu. The Barbican is class.

Living in London turns people mentally ill

brutalism/modernism as an architectural movement isnt too bad, but it shouldn't replace classical architecture

is that supposed to be a city?

You walk into the midlands powerhouse...

Certified nonce

have a fast-stream assessment centre next month, but already ave a job.

should i take the day off and go anyway?

>Everything good is being torn down and is being replaced with cancer.
Wrong

Developers do everything they can to preserve historic architecture, there is rarely anything nice being demolished nowadays unless its absolutely necessary. I've actually noticed that its elsewhere in the country that they have no care about what is being torn down

From the early 2000s to now, there's been massive improvement. Everything from the 40s-90s is getting torn down and replaced with something decent. And the buildings actually look nice unlike developments elsewhere in the country since we have decent architects that don't make everything look like shitty student accommodation that is designed by a mentally retarded fuck

What you MEANT to say was Hitler bombed everything nice and our cancerous post-war architects absolutely ruined everything