Jealous whitey manlets

Jealous whitey manlets

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8wt42eA5ynI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its like you have to prove how little self esteem you have by constantly shitposting this race bait garbage. kys

Pffffff ya sure

more. this gets me hard.

>american
>white
good one

Don't care about this thread, but what's that picture called? I remember seeing a bunch of them around

Except a large portion of people with real power and influence, find them detestable at best. That's a fact.

a father. an education. a job.

three things niggers never get.

If all of this were true... Then why do your jewish masters make you post it every 15 minutes?

Something true does not require brainwashing to get the masses to believe faggot...

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Jews being behind everything?

>superior black people
>all families who are controlling world are white
>tfw you are nigger and you are worthless like all of us and you cant do shit right now

This same Muslim bitch is posting this same shit again? /b has become so fucking boring and slow. All you fags ever do is copy and paste, Paste the same old ass boring threads, play the same old ass boring games, post the same old as fucking shit tier images. Do none of you have an original source?

>ultimate weapon of conquest

Not for long negro, this year will be a white Christmas.

shut up jew

Yeah, I also would like to know that.

not a jew, but I live in nyc, so I'm surrounded by them, and none of them seem nefarious in any way
I'm not even trying to convince anyone that Jews AREN'T bad (although I will argue that they're not,) I'm just curious as to where the reasoning comes from

>inb4 shut up jew

reverse searching doesn't do anything
third-ing this request

lets spider man this cancer to hell

Nice try, scholomo.

U mad white boi?

stop with b8
plz

i no you see this shit 100 times a day its just boring now

Helter Skelter lame bait

its ok OP is just sad and lonely. this is all he has let him enjoy himself for a little bit

W H I T E B O I
H
I
T
E
B
O
I

Truest post in months.

Sage

femanon here, sorry white boys but op is right

Gonna have to agree with the OP in this instance. I've stopped trying to attract women altogether because I'm white. It just doesn't feel fair to me anymore, honestly. Why even feign that I can satisfy them when I should really just focus on staying out of the way of the real men.

We even humiliating white BOYS on TV

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl within a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

black guys really need to do these posts to build up their self-confidence, and really feel that they are almost equal to whites? i dont get it :P

>spam this in all of these threads

Some white chicks for u. fags

No its the JIDF

Two words: credit score

>Keep calm and date an educated black men
>educated
>black men
kek

>>Educated Black
Choose one

I just got a new tattoo yesterday of a 4 leaf clover with HH in the middle in the webbing of my hand, every nigger I pass by in the car averts eye contact immediately and rightfully so.

I dont think anyone is jealous of dumb thots, its the only thing blacks can get since there so fucking stupid

lol because the black man gets so much done. Be serious. If niggers ran the world, the whole thing would look like africa.

hehe, you are trash and deserve all the black cock you can get!

Honestly, it's just that the white race has had it's time. It's better that we give up than to spend decades pretending we can compete.

cause they see your hand webbing tattoo from their car?

better watch your back faggot. Some of us real white folks like to look for little rubs like you and clean the white gene pool up from time to time

youre meant to show the real goodfellas scene in REALITY

youtube.com/watch?v=8wt42eA5ynI

shut up jew

Good, good. And when Jamal gets tired of pounding your loose pussy and leaves you with his bastard children and aids, we will be laughing at you for being a dumb whore. But it's okay, we know that you're born to be hedonistic sluts.

found the jew

OP just stop

Sauce on this pic?

Only thing you cracker honkys are good for are your daughters and sisters

OP this is getting sad

atleast my cat makes more money than you nigger

your still a nigger though

>see pic
>"Keep calm and date an educated black man

So....stay a kiss- and rapeless femvirgin 5 eva?

By the sounds of it you're on your way to burn coal. We can't wait to see your tortured body on the news soon or maybe never, because you will be lost.

either way fuck you