Do we all agree that this is the best America?

Do we all agree that this is the best America?

Other urls found in this thread:

moc.org/collections-archives/flags-confederacy
youtube.com/watch?v=WYnBzC7YhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=5u1QARlCph0
cnn.com/2015/07/02/politics/confederate-flag-poll-racism-southern-pride/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The stubborn fucks refused to industrialize when it was taking the world by storm, and eventually fought a war over it. Their decisions are one of the biggest reasons the South is an underdeveloped pit today.

If they were the best, they'd exist.

lol it's the shittiest fucking america. only idolized by people on this board, the people that actually live there aswell.

The south sucks. Texas is cool but they aren't even the real south. The rest is a shithole. Except maybe Louisiana

They are DEFINITELY not.

I agree. WASP are the bests, piss off niggers.

No

this a thousand times.

>Except maybe Louisiana
No.

Smart post

thatis the most niggerish region though

The South is actually not that bad. And I say this as someone from the "civilized" Northeast. There are definitely plenty of things that are better down there.

haven't been there desu but i love me gumbo

He's obviously not referring to the actual historical CSA you fucking idiots

holy autism

Fuck off limey.
It's the shittest region in our country this is coming from a midwesterner.

don't care

Fuck off limey.
It's the shittest region in our country this is coming from a midwesterner

Fuck off limey.
It's the shittest region in our country this is coming from a midwesterner

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is a non-white subhuman.

of course a bogan in the desert would appreciate the absolute nothingness that is the south

We have a perfectly decent population density and many major cities, I'm sure what you're so butthurt about.

You should kill yourself if you think the south ISN'T the worst part of the US. Absolute garbage filled with subhuman rednecks. Inb4 >a fucking leaf

Fuck off limey.
It's the shittest region in our country this is coming from a midwesterner.

>demands not to be called a fucking leaf
>has generic shitty leaf opinions

Sometimes I forget that this place is full of literal teenagers, thanks for reminding me.

Sure
If you think an entire country can run solely on producing cotton :^)

A
FUCKING
LEAF

What does that even mean? Why does everybody always act like it's the mid-19th century in these threads?

I actually love America, contrary to other leafs, not generic opinion at all. I just acknowledge that the south is Brazil tier trash.

Oh I'm sorry. You expected a stimulating and mature discussion on a website made for weebs and manchildren.

Well keep up the good fight Internet soldier. Don't let some shitposting derail your need for intellectual discussion

Okay

>it's okay that I'm a stupid fucking shitposter that doesn't contribute anything to discussions because this is le anime website
Just fucking no. Fuck off, go back to Sup Forums or wherever it is you came from.

t. riggered

The premise of this thread was a meme anyway. The CSA lasted what, 4 years and got totally fucked.

I'm sorry but you don't have the power to decide who posts here or the amount of interest that we put in our replies.

Seems you have derailed the discussion. I'm wondering who should really reevaluate their end game

have you ever been there, or are you basing your opinion on hearsay?

No.

It was never even an America, the American government never legitimized their efforts and they lost the war so they never earned legitimacy.

And even if they were an "America" they still would be the fucking worst.

Holy shit what a nigger

Go back to fucking Sup Forums

This thread isn't about the fucking CSA. What is with this fucking northern obsession with making everything Dixie-related about the Civil War? If I posted the flag of Bavaria and asked if people thought it was best Germany would people start rattling off about how shit they think the historical Kingdom of Bavaria was? What is it with fucking Yankeee and being utterly unable to advance any discourse with us beyond the 1860s?

>posts Confederate battle flag
>says this isn't about the Confederacy

This is why everyone calls racists conservatives fucking retarded.

Because you're all fucking retarded.

>the American government never legitimized their efforts
Forcing the states that seceded to be "re-admitted" to the Union wasn't acknowledging the legitimacy of their secession? Why would they need to be re-admitted if secession wasn't legitimate?

The original image is the CSA's flag. The country that existed for all of 4 years during the American civil war. How is it not about the civil war? You need to kill yourself TODAY buddy.

Holy shit Nigeria bringing the heat.

The only not shitty parts of the south are Virginia and North Carolina. Even then, both of these states are actually Mid-Atlantic, not southern.

It's not the flag of the Confederacy, it's the flag of the South. It may have origins in the Civil War but that doesn't mean that it solely represents a historical state that existed two centuries ago. Do you also think that a German waving their city's flag at a soccer game is displaying patriotism for a historical city state in the Holy Roman Empire? I'm genuinely curious how deep this cultural ignorance goes.

"re-admitted"

"re-admitted" he says

Holy shit guy, who handled your education, the fucking Klan? The states that made up the Confederacy were never removed from the Union. Shit, they still had congressmen serving in the House and Senate during the war.

Holy fuck you're dumb.

Because it was a measure forcing them to accept the amendments to the current Constitution and punishment for treason

nigeria is on speed again :D

The original image is the battle flag of the army of northern Virginia, this was the national flag of the Confederate States of America, retard

Mid-Atlantic is a made up fairy tale region pushed by Northern transplants, it's not a thing. Dixie doesn't stop being Dixie just because a few government workers decide to move here.

No. No it isn't. This is the battle flag for the Confederate Army of Tennessee you uneducated fucking mong.

Here, some source:

moc.org/collections-archives/flags-confederacy

see

Autism.

Which is commonly accepted by the people of the South to be its symbol. There you go again with being hung up on shit that happened in the 1800s.

see filename

Wether you like it or not, it is objectively true that Dixie is the best part of America, on the principle that it is the most American.

The North is made of a mass of "Cuckistani-Americans" (no ethnically-identified Americans, just immigrant groups) and no culture that they truly credit to their own soil.

Sure, claim that the South is poor (which then can't be used against Texans, Floridians, Virginians, and such) but wealth will ebb and flow. The American Southerner has the most American heart.

If the origin of the South's symbol is the flag of a shameful government and used for decades as the symbol of racist organizations than the South chooses to associate itself with that.

The flag of Bavaria doesn't carry that baggage while the Nazi flag does.

>The south sucks. Texas is cool but they aren't even the real south.
Lies, we are Southern.

He's totally correct, if you want to represent the CSA, choose at least one of the three National Banners, if you want the South as a cultural identity, choose the Dixie Cross or Bonnie Blue.

>some taiwanese OP is supposed to make a distinction between things Americans themselves disagree about

This thread is obviously talking about the CSA, that is the only thing people around the world will think when they see that flag. Even some Americans only think about it.

Stop this shit. We're not "the most American", that doesn't mean anything and it downplays the unique nature of our own culture. We're Southern, Yankees are Yankees, and whatever you call people from the West are that.

Yes. The south is my favourite.

your wifes boyfriend voted for bernie, didn't he?

Thank you for invoking Godwin's Law this early, this discussion wasn't going anywhere anyway.

>"""AMERICAN CULTURE"""

The Appalachia is basically Scot-Irish migrants.

Our unique brand is the most American out of them all.
Stop being an absolutist who can't understand the dynamic, if your culture followed the most straight and true path with the least foreign influence, you'd be the most American, this doesn't make you less Southern.

>If the origin of the South's symbol is the flag of a shameful government and used for decades as the symbol of racist organizations than the South chooses to associate itself with that.
reality check: this is true with literally every western national flag in existence. Stop being so butthurt about cloth you fucking child.

>Brings up comparison to Germany to invite
>Attempts to delegitimize an argument because one of the more appropriate comparisons to Nazi Germany

Kek, try again idiot

No, and taiwan is false rebels

That's the point, the Scotch-Irish came and evolved, their Second Person Plural "ye aw" turned into "y'all", the accent morphed into Southern American Dialect, and they didn't just stay "Scotch-Irish-Americans" they developed their own unique identity and a identifiable "American".

There is no such thing as an "appropriate comparison to Nazi Germany", in fact it's basically just shorthand for a retard that can't argue with anything but emotive ignorant bullshit.

YEEHAWW BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS THE SOUTHS GONNA RISE AGAIN

>appropriate comparisons to Nazi Germany
do you really think this? Sort yourself out, lad.

Least, it's mostly just trying to pass of foods invented by slaves and Scots as American and your ignorance to this is pathetic

No, real national flags are used continuously by all groups of a society yet the Confederate flag has persisted as a symbol of white supremacists first and foremost and is controversial in the region it's supposedly representing.

*Proceeds to die from diabetes

russian expert

>Except maybe Louisiana

>muh hurricane gibs me dat
>muh French ancestry
>muh swamps

Autism: The thread

The shameful history of the South stands on its own. Your call of Godwin's law is like Trump's whines of fake news. Go drown in a swamp

The south is so fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=WYnBzC7YhNg

>the Confederate flag has persisted as a symbol of white supremacists first and foremost and is controversial in the region it's supposedly representing.
yeah but where's your argument, all you're doing is saying "I DON'T LIKE THING". Why should anybody in the South care if you don't like thing, if the flag represents their culture and identity to them then why should they care what you, an outsider decides to tell them what it actually represents? There are loads of people here who think the English flag is a racist symbol, does that actually mean it is? No.

The battle flag is a symbol of defiance. When the Klan was at its peak in the 1920s, they waved the stars and stripes, not the battle flag
youtube.com/watch?v=5u1QARlCph0

>I hate Southerners because I think they are ignorant people who hate cultures different from their own and hating other cultures is wrong
>go fucking die
Do you realize how fucking ass-backwards your entire worldview is?

>Least, it's mostly just trying to pass of foods invented by slaves and Scots as American and your ignorance to this is pathetic
And you speak a language coming from 3,500 BC from modern-day Ukraine, and call it English.
You say I'm ignorant, but I live this. I think culture is too foreign a concept for you.

Because a significant portion Southerners do not accept the symbol as their symbol, so it's not truly a symbol of the South.

Can we all agree with what we know know that the South was actually right all along? The mud races are barbaric and should have stayed slaves.

Yeah no, fuck off
cnn.com/2015/07/02/politics/confederate-flag-poll-racism-southern-pride/
and this is AFTER the Charleston tragedy and subsequent media shilling.

If I type "flag of the South" into Google all I get is Confederate Battle Flags and South African flags, so it doesn't really seem like that matters.

absolutely, they are actual normal people who could form a country of their own as opposed to spoiled bitches in high horses who ride on the back of the empire

in a couple of centuries when the american empire falls, the american southeast will be all that remains

>The South wants Jim crow
>The left attacks state rights

>California wants sanctuary cities
>The left supports state rights

Make up your mind lefties

Excellent post

Have a (y'all), my friend

Holy shit you come off as a retard.

No

nigger

Jim Crow was clearly unconstitutional and the federal government was completely right to put a stop to it.

t. Possibly the most militantly pro-South person ITT

found the cuck

Look at my license plate and fuck off plebs.

You ought not to defend Jim Crow, that's not exactly our most defensible position.

Definitely the best flag at least.

>Unconstitutional

"separate but equal"

There is literally nothing wrong with segregation of the races

kek