Jeffery Epstein is a convicted pedophile

Jeffery Epstein is a convicted pedophile.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein to investigators:
In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/728945-report-bill-clinton-wasnt-the-only-one-to-go-to-sex-island-hillary-went-with-him-six-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love how everyone is playing the pedo card on each other in this election now.

and Clinton knowingly defended a pedophile and kept him out of jail what's your point?

he knows a pedo. so what? i think if you browse here we all know a pedo in some form or fashion

Trump was in a party with a convicted pedophile.

Then little girls who were in the party accused trump of raping them.

How interesting.

She was a lawyer, and she DID put him in jail, it ended with a plea bargain, do you know what is a plea bargain?

She forced the pedo to admit he is guilty for a shortened duration in jail.

Nothing wrong was done

>nobody lies not ever
>artistic works of fiction and blah blah blah

Bill Clinton has been to Epstein's private island 33 times.
>All aboard the Lolita Express

The Clintons were far closer friends to Epstein than trump is. One of them (I can't remember which) even flew on his private jet "Lolita express" and left the secret servicemen behind, presumably so as not to have them aware of what they were doing on the jet.

Besides this Epstein could be choosing his words to make trump look bad. Not unrealistic considering he is closer to the Clintons than to trump and has for several years donated fucktons of money to Hillary's charity.

you realize she withdrew her case right?

Proof? Not denying it, jw.

If i was a lawyer, i would encourage the guy to plea guilty too, i want people to take responsibility for their actions

Bill Clinton is not running for president

Bill and Hillary traveled to a Caribbean island with Epstein. They are much tighter with pedo scum that Trump ever was.

again, proof?

As far as i know Hillry wasn't on that plane, only Bill was

ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/728945-report-bill-clinton-wasnt-the-only-one-to-go-to-sex-island-hillary-went-with-him-six-times/

Anything else there, champ?

Ask on Sup Forums, somwone should have the flight records of Bill going on the Lolita Express. On a few occasions he ditched his Secret Service detail.

The only people that lose are real pedophiles

Well, just enter the search terms, "Hillary, Jeff Epstein," into Google news. The story is out there.

So let's say they both flew with him in a plane then.

Meanwhile trump SAID about epstein:
"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump is more directly connected to the crimes epstein connected

Epstein sounds like a bro.

Cool Trump meme. Got any more?

I got this one too