Hey Sup Forums I have a question

Hey Sup Forums I have a question
Whenever I see my ex's face I always feel really sad all of the sudden, do any of you feel that way too?
Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

buttmouthproductions.com/asshole-song/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. Me too. I met a new girl as a friend and it got a lot easier, but I asked the new girl out and she said no. Back to feeling sad. I knew that the new girl would say no. It would have been too good to be true.

Usually I just get mad like really mad like uncontrollably earth shatteringly mad

It sucks. I haven't seen her since. Still want to be friends but a relationship would be perfect.

My ex broke up with me over text and said how she "thought she liked me"

Yup. Your bitch was a fucking dog. Looked like her neck threw up.

Here is how my ex dumped me:
ugh, alright. I feel horrible when I'm around you because of what I did.. don't tell me, it's alright.. it really isn't. I need to be alone to figure out my shit ass head because you're fucking amazing and I keep hurting you and it's making me even more crazy. I wanted to wait to see you in person. I can't sleep though, and I feel like I'll be in bed all day tomorrow. I've just been feeling really sick all week and I'm wearing myself out like crazy with all that's been going on, and I'm losing my appetite and hurting myself again.. I'm so fucking sorry. :'( I don't know what else to say. I can't be with you right now.. because I don't even like being with myself, do you know what I mean? Please don't think this has anything to do with anyone else... I think you know me well enough by now to know that, while I fuck things up, I always tell the truth.. ah, but anyway. I know I did tell you before my birthday that I didn't want a relationship of any kind and blah blah blah, though it was me to break that rule, I truly wish I hadn't, because now things are going to be, and actually are, so different between us. I hope you understand, and know that I won't bother you anymore with this crap because I know how busy you are with school right now and that makes me feel even worse to keep doing this to you.. omg. Just please be my friend and give me a few days before we talk again.

Feelsbadman

I don't get what you're saying

I know it's a long read. It was a facebook message. She had no phone at the time and facebook was how we talked. She blocked me a week later and it was two years before I saw her again.

Also she never once told me that she didn't want a relationship. I've wondered about that for years. Did she make it up? Did she actually think she said that?

Think we all have that crazy ex, I know I do. But now she is some stripper out in the ghetto

yeah, i get pretty dump truck. then i use my mondo mamma brains to distract myself.
buttmouthproductions.com/asshole-song/ #trumpsassholeanthem

My last girlfriend and I have a fairly positive relationship. Neither one of us are seeing anyone. She's the only person on the planet I feel comfortable hugging.

yep. feel mad, sad, bad...used to feel sick. she dumped me for a new guy. totally unexpected. I still have strong feelings for her. I still want her. you can't be friends with an ex. you cant make someone have feelings for you that they dont have. social media sucks for having to see your ex with someone else. my best advice is to try to find a way to hate her. hate her for how she made you feel. its the only way to get over it. don't forgive. dont forget. hate and move on

Don't worry that feeling will pass. When it hits then think about all the bad things about her and keep reminding yourself of those. :)

Interesting advice. I'm not OP, but I don't have it in me to hate. I just can't do it.

its something i'm still working on too. my friend says my problem is that i still have hope. i still hope she will realize she made a mistake and come back to me. she wont. she made her choice. she chose not me. she knows how i feel. she knows she could come back. i want to be strong enough to not take her back but she is still what i want, or more accurately the idealized relationship with her that exists in my mind is what i want. but the idealized her isn't real. it only exists in my mind. the pain she has/is causing me is...extreme. i need to let go of hope and embrace the hatred that i should feel for her, or at least figure out how not to want her any more. she moved on. she doesn't want me. she doesn't miss me. she doesn't think about me constantly the way i think about her. for all of that she deserves my hate, my disdain or at least my apathy

I can't hate my ex. I love her. I can't hate anyone. I have trouble getting angry at all. I'm fucked emotionally.

I'm in that weird stage of "I fucking hate you" but I high-key miss that cunt

i understand and i can surely relate. i have trouble with the hating too. the love i feel for her is...i will always feel it. but i also hate what she did to me. i hate everything i feel about the situation. i even hate that i still love her and would seriously consider taking her back. so the only choices i have left are hate myself for feeling what i feel, or hate her for not wanting me

Yeah, I can relate. It's not so much her I miss, I just never had any one I could talk to or connect with like that again. I know there are more people like that somewhere, I just don't talk to enough to find one.

I always internalize everything. I get cheated on and wonder why I wasn't good enough. I can't get angry about it.

dont get caught up in a scarcity mindset. there is no "soulmate" and even if there is your statistical odds of finding "the one" are astronomical. the logical conclusion is that there are a lot of potential partners that will be compatible with you. i know this is easy advice to give, and very difficult advice to take. do try to take it to heart. don't settle for something that doesn't feel right. dont force something that isnt working. dont fall for the lie that you cant find someone else.

that is how i ended up married to the wrong person. we were either breaking up or i had to propose in order to save the relationship. i was scared of losing her so i caved in to the pressure. thirteen years later, we're divorced. and the woman that i had hoped would be my next life partner decided that i wasnt what she wanted. so here i am, picking up the pieces and looking for someone new