Top 5 receiver in the league

>Top 5 receiver in the league
>Just turned 23 this year

Is he on pace to become the GOAT?

>receiver

is this a gay "thing"?

i don't follow this semen slurping "sport".

Yes, yes it is a gay term. In American football, there is a wide receiver and a tight end. They play on the same side.

no man, if so france would be the best in this sport, not murrica

>5pa1n

somebody got triggered already

>top 5 receiver

He's good, but not top 5.

1. Antonio Brown
2. AJ Green
3. Deandre Hopkins
4. Julio Jones
5. Odell Beckham Jr

it's always Liberia

fuck... too easy.

its just a prank bro

911 was just a prank too

>implying it wasnt an inside job
>implying Saddam and Bin Laden wernt in on the prank
go share your wifi password with the rest of your favela, Pablo

I don't know man I place him above OBJ and Green.

But his numbers were worse than theirs??

Isn't Odell the same age? If someone is the same age and already outperforming him how could he ever hope to be GOAT?

His numbers will catch up. He has the size, speed, and hands to be the best in the league. Watch him on Sunday, mate.

whats a wifi?

>hopkins 3rd
>muh bad qbs

Better hands than OBJ, second only to Brown in running routes, creating separation.

I would hear an argument with him and OBJ, but he's nowhere near AJ Green.

>I don't know man I place him above OBJ and Green
>OBJ and Green
>Green

Yeah, you're fucking retarded. AJ Green is light years ahead of Allen "muh garbage time stats" Robinson. AJ single handily wills his team to wins, Allen Robinson does nothing but catch deep balls while the Jags are already getting BTFO

The Jets aren't even letting fucking Revis single handily cover Green this weekend, but yeah, some literal who from the >Jasg is better just because he puts up okay numbers with his team down 40 and throwing every play

Nah. Once the Jags start to become less shit ARob and Hurns won't have their meme stats padded as much from throwing the ball 50 times in every 20 point loss

>Better hands than OBJ

I'd take Hopkins over him but this just isn't true

Allen Robinson will be a top five receiver this season. Say whatever you want about the offense he's on, but the kid is an animal. The jags offense will keep a better pace this year, and Robinson will be more of a household name, so you can/will shove that literal who shit. Robinson made a joke of Revis last season.

Wow, that was sure a hilarious remark.

>okay numbers
Come on m8

AR had better numbers than Green in pretty much every way last season.

>Green

Why does dis dude continue to get disrespected when this conversation comes up.

He plays for a meme team but he is an absolute savage. About to put up his 6th straight 1000 yard season. Longest streak in the league despite missing 3 games in 2014. Dalton would be a shit without him

Only receiver that gets more disrespect is Marshall

My bad, didn't mean to disrepect him. Nigga is savage but I think Robinson is better all around.

T. Absolutely ass blasted Pedophile State University and/or >Jasg fan

Allen Robinson is an absolutely average stat padding babby, who is fucking nowhere near Green, Beckham, Julio, or AB in terms of skill level. You're so delusional it's bordering on pathetic

Give anybody here 1 (one) good reason you think that, other than being biased and garbage time stats for a team that did nothing but throw

>Explain why you think Robinson is better without using stats
Okay. I think Robinson has shown the skills to be a top 5 receiver, admittedly interchangeable at the end of the day with the other premier wrs.
Neither of those. I do wonder how long you'll maintain your delusions, however. Was Megatron a stat-padding babby as well, when the loins sucked dick?

>Julio not top 2

t. jacksonville hot tubs fan

Yes, he was. The difference is Megatron was much better at padding stats, because he was a significantly better player. Robinson has shown nothing that would make him a top 5 WR. The Jags offense did nothing in the first half throughout the entire season, and then he stat padded it up while his team was down 20 in the second half of each game. He's mediocre.