Fuck whitey

Fuck whitey

Nigger if youre eating thanksgiving dinner off of a paper plate then you can kys you poor faggot

This is a trick right? They're both black people's meals. Left is from jail and the right has greens and mac n cheese, no white people would serve that shit on a holiday.

you are stupid as fuck people buy paper plates to save the hassle on washing dishes,

dubs speak the truth

lol Sup Forums gets worst by the hour

>niggers being thankful

is this a thing?

Those both look fucking disgusting though. And yes, I know it's a nigger meme.

t. european

Pics like this is how I know niggers don't associate with pure whitey in real life.

typical lazy niggers would rather spend money on paper plates than actually do work and wash dishes.

This is how blacks & browns enjoy thanksgiving

>hassle

Are blacks afraid of being shot while washing plates now?

Troll bait. This is a traditional White people's Thanksgiving dinner.

And, is that fucking mac & cheese on the right? Rotted, boiled vegetables? Seriously?

yeah right. like they'd serve that in prison

A caloric, carb-rich nightmare either way. Gross.
>what I'm having for Dinner on November 24th.

>worse

>Rotted, boiled vegetables? Seriously?

being white is no excuse for not knowing collared greens. they're delicious.

>you gonna eat cho cone bread

see seeee

ching chong bing bong ding dong with period blood.

Holy fuck kill youself too you godless, america-hating weeb.

>white people dont eat man n cheese
>white people dont eat greens
>white people dont eat off paper plates

the fuck is wrong with white folks? Y'all dont eat nothing like that? The fuck is wrong with you? I would eat the fuck outa that plate. I aint even black black but I would eat both of them joints right there. y'all some pussy ass sushi eatin fags. thats why niggas fuck your women. Y'all is some softys.

>not already terrible after 2007

Looks like a soft boiled egg and some veggies on top of a giant pile of carbs.

Faggot.

>literally chunks of ice in the broth
Had this once, it was horrible and I didn't finish it

i hope all the fukashima noodle nagasaki suprise bowl of fuck gives you diarrhea you slanty eyed octopus sucker.

Niggas be like

Both look like absolute shit. Maybe it's just because I come from a white family that is as trashy in comparison to niggers.

It's Korean, not Chinese.

>weeb
It's Korean, not Japanese. I don't celebrate Thankstaking anyway.

The BUCKWHEAT noodles are actually very low in carbs.

It's supposed to be that way. Best during the summer.

I'm American, and this meal is (North) Korean.
>uncultured twats
>ITT

We eat all of that stuff, just not as holiday food. Stewed greens and mac n cheese is shit you eat the last couple of days before payday because it's cheap as fuck and paper plates are for picnics. If you're eating a holiday meal off of a paper plate you have failed at life.

Dude, if there is any time you should bring out the good dishes it's thanksgiving.

Blacks think mac n cheese is a special side dish. I cringe every time.

in my country food can be your friend

i think it's adorable the way you gooks argue about what flavor of ching chong you are. no one who isn't a gook makes a distinction between china and korea, not even godzilla.

They're shit-tier "vegetables".

FUN FACT: Ever hear the expression "living high off the hog"? Know where it came from? When you niggers were slaves. The best meat on a hog was on the top half. All the good ham and pork. WE ate all that and gave the feet and entrails to the nigs to eat. And, 150 years later, you stupid monkeys STILL think it's good food. Same for collared greens, and the rest of your "soul food". You cook garbage and believe it's good. Meanwhile, we're eating turkey breast, ham, corn, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, etc.

tl;dr: Basketball Americans eat literal shit.

Lol you don't speak for anyone but yourself

Oh I get it, the left one is prison and the right is white people?

Thought about having dog while in Korea. Turns out, it's more expensive and not as available as one would think.

>you gooks
I'm American.
>no one can make the distinction anyway
Sure, if you're insular and uneducated about the world beyond your borders.

The old "cold asian garbage bowl". No thanks. I'll just have some noodles with kimchi and a beer.

>If you're eating a holiday meal off of a paper plate you have failed at life.

this nigger posting on Sup Forums talking about failing at life...do you know where you are nigga?

its more like, rest-of-America-which-sucks Thanksgiving vs. Southern Thanksgiving. "black" food is mostly the same as southern food.

jokes on you. my dad will be there

Back to le /r/eddit with you.

When I read the title I was really expecting one to be a normal plate and the other to be a prison cafeteria meal. Someone wanna make that? I'm too lazy.

ITT WHITE GUYS RACE BAITING THE SHIT OUT OF WHITE GUYS!

>and no noodles or rice
You call that a 'meal?'

Its not that bad in a stew. the stew is spicy as fuck tho'...my relatives in los angeles cook one for the holidays every year.

>i'm American
>the world

this is how i know you're not American. Americans don't pretend there's more to the world, other than vacation destinations, certainly not about ching chong ding dong geographical boundaries.

He isn't speaking for himself. OP's image is shit both plates are literal nigger food. White people have GOOD dishes we bring out on christmas and on thanksgiving. PROUD TO BE WHITE because I live at a higher standard than collard greens mac and cheese and paper plates. Fuck you filthy ape nigger bitch

Clearly you aren't white.

Perhaps....

I am American, it's just that unlike many (really, most) Americans, I've actually LIVED outside of the U.S. for a prolonged period of time. Long enough, at least, to know there's a world out there with different cultures, languages, and ways of life/thought that are worth learning about.

Why did you rip off a pussy and eat it fucking retard

them pretty thick for prison trays

Fucking slant eyed food. Get fucked zipperhead.

Kek

Y tho

Cold soup... had that shit before. Fucking weird dish for sure. Not very good.

Heh, this guy went native in the Orient.

so whats with the "black people like fried chicken" meme then?

bbq wasnt a "white thing" long time ago,.

You know all the races do this, right.

Beware calling an Irish man a brit. Beware calling a Cuban a Puerto Rican or good forbid a Columbian. Everybody is stupidly proud of their heritage.

died at this comment hahahaha

you're the most boring gook i've typed to today.

heh, you don't know what you're missing.

It's almost all I eat now, Korean food that is.

And I'd do it again!

I told you, I'm not an Asian.

>lives in a trailer with his mom

>White people cant make good mac n cheese

Whenever I hear someone say "I'm from IRELAND!", I always reply "North or South?"

The anger is hilarious.

i said i thought it was adorable and then i explained why. is this your first time....you're a gook too. ok now i understand your frustration.

I know plenty of people who eat collards. It's a southern thing not a nigger thing and even on holidays because they taste good you idiot. Also your whiteness is nothing to be proud of. You aren't your ancestors. You're probably a lazy piece of shit coasting on "muh heritage" through life

How big IS your trailer park? Does it have a pool?

>i go places
>i eat filth
>oh there's a whole world out there
>you're just ignorant
>billy bong bing bong

booooring. i'm not your diary. i'm not interested in your gook life story. i don't care where you've squatted and nibbled noodles. shut up.

And I think it's adorable how you think it's isolated to just Asian people, retard

fuck off, amerifags are the fattest fuckers in the world, no way would any American eat that tiny meal on the left for thanksgiving.

gee i sure love fried chicken and food stamps

I live in a house, faggot

styrofoam master race

My dad has been an executive chef for over 30 years and has one multiple awards . No smelly nigger will ever even come close to anything we have ever eaten at my house . Niggers eat fried chicken and watermelon ..and they can't even get that right . That's literally it .

I'm American and have lived in foreign countries for several years, only I didn't go native. There's nothing better out there, just different and that's only a few, most other cultures should be exterminated, and that's pretty much all gooks.

because i said i think it's only a gook thing, correct. retardation confirmed.

Yet you keep reading his posts lol.

Is it that hard to ignore someone? Are you seriously this autistic

>collared

Sure, sure... I bet even a wino thinks of his refrigerator box as a home.

Sounds to me you're upset that you've barely gone 5 miles (or whatever it is in km) outside of your state/province/parish.

It blows my mind when I hear of people who have never truly traveled.

And I can tell you didn't go places *voluntarily.* Are you the type who orders chicken fingers everywhere he goes?

i read everything, especially bumper stickers. it's easier to reply than to ignore. i have to finish what i start. are you genuinely curious or just trying to insult my superpower?

Don't even act like you didn't think that. It's all over your post

spotted the nigger.

This looks like a dog food commercial where they ow you all the shit they put into it.

you must be black. because only niggers like fried chicken and get food stamps (ga)

>friend can be your food

you're all over my post, faggot. look at you! you think you're the spider, but you're the fly.

I can assure you, it isn't.

i smelled that stinky coon long before you saw him.

Mmmmm food on a plastic plate, covered in plastic wrap. Wow, you sure showed US what quality international cuisine is!

>we have all these bowls, might as well use them.

So your dads mexican? cool me too. we have tacos for thanksgiving.

>you're ignorant
>i'm a detective

You assure me it isn't a dog food commercial? I said looks like, you sideways pussy hunter.

Those were models; fake representations of food within.

Yes.

...yeh?

Very sure.

Ummm... that's a gyro.

nope korean. failed again whitey.