Sup Forums please help me...

Sup Forums please help me. My girlfriend is having suicidal thoughts and only got out of the hospital from a failed suicide a few weeks ago. I have no clue what to tell her or what to say. Give me shit to say I'm freaking out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a new one who isn't mad.

Any particular reason why she is suicidal?

Going to assume she's feeling lonely? She's bipolar along with high anxiety and depression.

yes, Sup Forums is the place to go with this.Sure.

Didn't anyone ever tell you? Don't stick your dick in crazy.

form a suicide pact with her but make one of the conditions that you have to kill yourself first. instead of thinking about killing herself she'll pester you, "when are you going to kill yourself?" it'll be great dude. you'll love her more and it will bring you guys closer than ever before.

She's not always like this.
I highly doubt this will work.

OP she's the kind of girl who will suck 10 dicks and then blame you for being distant. Get out while you can, she's bad news.

Well, she failed for a reason.

Probably a cry for attention. Talk to her, be there for her and try to understand why she wants to do it.
Smoke a joint together and have a nice long talk

Tell not to be a coward and do it. Cunt's life isn't worth it.

Go here reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
you're welcome

Try satisfying her sexually for a change. Hire a guy if you have to because you're clearly not doing it right now.

We had problems before the first attempt with some texts she sent while drunk but she's been good since.
She took a fuck ton of pills. And we do talk about it and are now I just don't know what to say. I'm scared.

Well you failed because you were too fucking stupid to actually figure it out. I bet your dad is really disappointed in your faggot ass.

>I highly doubt this will work.

you don't even know this dumb bitch well enough to talk her out of killing herself, that's why you came to me. now go make the suicide pact and report back to me.

Girls with bad bipolar shouldnt be in relationships till they have meds that work and a proper support network. Its just a breeding ground for paranoia.

>texts she sent while drunk
Yeah that's what she told you any way. One day you'll think back and wish you'd listened to me.

>breeding ground for paranoia.

no, you're thinking of mosquitos. you can't get zika from bi polar relationships, unless they're open.

get a new girlfriend. For real. Youll destroy yourself if youre with someone self destructive.
also
>gf
get off Sup Forums.

this. only a suicide pact can save her.

I hope you kill yourself you disgusting whore

What about a bipolar girl that kept mosquito as pets..

I will back the fuck out of this. Self-destructive relationship will end in you being a landfill of regret

kys hoe, if we happen to stay together i'll cheat on you. Spare me the effort

roll

Why are you guys even here, suicide is a mental illness. You should back off and go back to Sup Forums you losers

I didn't come to you. I came to Sup Forums. You showed up yourself.
It's not bad bipolar. She does have meds.
The spelling was shit and I know she was drunk that night.
I'm already destroying myself with alcohol and opiates

it's possible i suppose. i'm not a doctor. i'd be more concerned about getting bedbugs though.

kek

((((failed suicide))))

say youll help her see beauty in life or whatever

you came to me niggertits. you knew i was here when you came here asking how to save yourself from committing suicide with your girlfriend. i'm not even emotionally invested in your life but you seem like a nice lady so i'm willing to help you, but if you keep going with this attitude i'm going to focus on one of the 147 other suicide threads.

Regardles, this will just happen over and over till it breaks. You will constantly have to console her with nothing in return. She needs a strict regiment and thearpy and no stupid guy telling her to 'live 4 eva u kno' you fucking idiot.

She's full of shit. I had an ex that did that. She's just trying to manipulate you or doing it for attention. Don't buy into it man for real. Get rid of her.

tell her to an hero on cam

this

same story for me

this

The chatroom should be called 'Live shit to the very end ya kno'

Say fuck it to all your responsibilities, pack up get your passports and take her backpacking overseas, expand her horizons

Or shove your dick in her ass until she bleeds out.

This bitch is a top shelf borderline personality disorder.

I work with them. Steer well clear...

>suicide is a mental illnes

CALL THE POLICE BEFORE SHE KILLS HERSELF
MY GF WROTE ME SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND SEND IT EXACTLY WHILE SHE DRUNK XANAX AND DIED
YOU DON'T WANT HER TO DIE
CALL THE POLICE BRO

spoiling girls is cuck tier

Yep been there

Problem with people who have depression they always read into it wrong. She probably assumes your doing the right thing while wishing she was dead. That your just saying this stuff while regretting getting involved with her. Doubting every word you say.

Honestly there's no right thing to say. My advice is say it like it is. Life sucks. But there ain't anything after so you need to change your life not end it. Ending your life doesn't fix anything. It just leaves your problem for other people to fix along side the greif of missing you.

So you can dwell on shit and probably just give up. Or work to be happy, take a trip dye your hair and move town. A fresh start ain't hard.

I've lost friends to depression. I doubt they thought that the entire town would be at their funeral, not that I care. Ten years on I miss them.

Call the fucking grammar police bro

If bitch doesn't come good then leave her arse overseas
Op's free to travel and do what he wants

>you don't have to be happy to live

How could you fuck up a response so badly

First I want to start off by saying "You don't have to be happy to live" is a dumb fuck thing to say to someone so fuck you.

Sounds like your girlfriend is experiencing heavy depression, possible anxiety disorders, and the early stages of social isolation. The very best thing you can do is show her that you love her and be as positive an influence as you can.

It's not easy being in a relationship with someone who has these kinds of mental disorders, and you have to be willing to make big sacrifices and invest yourself in showing the other person that they matter and that there are things worth living for. Try to understand that she doesn't mean to be this way, and her mind is programmed to experience negativity way more intensely than that of a normal functioning brain.

Be understanding and available. Don't try to force her to talk about things she doesn't want to talk about. Offer up fun things to do to get her mind away from negativity, but don't feel put out if she says no. Talk to her about things even if she isn't responding. Don't take it personally if she doesn't respond back at all.

SORRY FOR NOT BEING ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER BRO

you're a selfish nigger. it's not your life to live or tell them how to live it. you're more concerned about how you felt about them than how they felt about living. you're not a friend, you're a guilt trip.

Actually I thought user was pretty spot on. They didn't come off as judgemental or anything, just bummed about about the situation.

You can just tell a fat tumblrina wrote this hogwash.

Send her to a doctor or a therapist. Sounds like she should be on anti depressants or atleast talking to a professional about her problems. If she's already attempted sending her to a rehab program might be the final option. I've had some struggles I'm my life and ended up sending most of a year in rehab and then a sober living house and it straightened me out. Some people can find strength in faith or religion so maybe that could be something to bring up with her. Good luck m8.

Just a dude familiar with depression and the mental health/relationship dynamic.

>if you die i'll miss you and be stuck with the mess
>ending your existence isn't an end to your problems

selfish and stupid. you should read his post again if you disagree with me.

tell her to kys ;^)

Ask her more about what she believes her life would be like when she is not on Earth.
Tell her to pray for healing from this existential anxiety.
Also, suicide usually leads to your soul getting trapped on Earth. Not advised.

She was interested in Scientology for a while but we don't have enough money to really move up. Also she accused me of being subversive. That's probably just the depression though.

1) Perform a ritual to bond here closer to the earth.
2)Take an ounce of dirt and rub it on her while she sleeps.
3)Start calling her your "dirty girl"
4)?????
5)Profit!

Best advice yet

How is it selfish to talk someone out of suicide. If she really wants to kill herself noone can stop her

Send her one of my poems about suicide..

The droplets are falling from heavens above
Faster than lightning which they seem to love
Always behind them the roaring and croaking
It makes me believe they know more than they've spoken

The flash comes out loudly
The sound is untimely
I cover my ears
It brings joy, it sounds lovely

I wish to be like them, they live with intent
They know just to drop, no excuses to make
No hardships in view
From falling the wrong way