Boris - Flood

Why isn't this Sup Forumscore? It's literally the best drone/ambient album ever.

genuine question, do you actually listen to ambient music on the regular? because if so, that's a pretty fckn hot take that i very strongly disagree with

It is Sup Forumscore

>I only listened to Sunn O and this album and wtf I love drone now why isnt this mucore

pretty much what i was suggesting only nicer

Im sorry im such a pleb. I haven't listened to any drone metal until recently. Ive listened to a few boris albums and now im hooked.

just stop yourself before you go through your Earth phase and jump directly to weeaboo slam. it'll save you a lot of hardship.

what do u mean? u telling me drone is a meme genre?

everything is a meme genre. drone is a shitty one because it takes itself seriously.

That one's great but this one is actually the best

top 10 worst opinions

There is literally no ambient on this album. Jesus fucking christ why do people ever use the word ambient with this or anything with a period of silence, a fade in, or fade out.

because that's the definition of ambient :^)

This is honestly one of my favorite albums of all time. And it's pretty accessible to normies if you just play Flood 2 and 3

I have a normie friend that was literally brought to tears by it. I was so proud of him

t. normie

>"FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

Boris in general is pretty Sup Forumscore, but they have too many different great albums for one becoming Sup Forumscore

Flood is their best and most accessible though and that's exactly why it should be Sup Forumscore

their most accessible is probably akuma no uta

not him but it's true though
drone/doom is basically babby's first metal at this point

Really? I couldn't get into Akuma no UTA at first. It took listening to Flood to get me into Boris

There is literally not a single drone on this album

This.

this one is so incredible