twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truth here.

hes a metaphor for the sun
same as king arthur, or neo from the matrix

Amazing landscaper

>What do you think about Jesus?

I don't.

Nigga that's Cesare Borgia.

According to the stories I've heard, he was appearently a pretty chill dude. Makes sense that we would kill him, really. Can't have that, now.

That sucks

I always enjoy this pic.

I think that his teachings ruined my childhood and my brother's. Not because my parents were bad parents, but because "doing your best for Jesus," meant that nothing was good enough in my family. It also meant we were supposed to masturbate, watch horror movies, or basically do anything fun without horrifying guilt. I'm over it now, but left with an anxiety disorder that will probably be forever :( .

Jew detected.

Explain it?

Head of a doomsday cult with a messiah complex. First century David Koresh, basically.

Cunt.

Kind of crazy how many faggots make fun of Jesus and insult him but at the end of their wretched lives they beg for forgiveness from God

That's all of you.

its pretty retarded he is white in the paintings and shit, how the fuck can you be white when you are born in the middle east 2000 years ago

lol, I meant "weren't," hehe.

Ok

What's your awesome point?

>That's all of you.
Kind of crazy how Christfags are always so certain about things they have no clue about.

>Everyone, everywhere is a coward at heart! :3

Where is Asian and black jesus?

The point is that its retarded, why did they make him white when its pretty unlikely he was.

Cuz those paintings aren't Jesus, They're Cesare Borgia.

The thing is you're wrong because we were all told these things but you failed to understand it.

But God has a special place for pagans

Serious question for all the skeptics: considering that there have been more "messiahs" in history than we could eer hope to count, most of which had culs hat lasted only a few years then died out or were lost to history...

What was so different about THIS man that his legacy, whether you believe in it or not, has left arguably the biggest impact on recorded human history?

So that's the most important thing to you about Jesus' message?

8/10 fuckable
i definitely wouldnt turn him down for sex, but he'd want to get married first so thats a no

Brilliant example on how not to be a massive cunt and a transcended being but too much other religious jargon attached

Ancient civilisations had far more impact on human history than Jesus.

Jesus never existed

he's a faggot

>The point is that its retarded, why did they make him white when its pretty unlikely he was.
That's an easy one.

It's because the religion was co-opted by the Greeks and Romans. They sure as fuck didn't want to live like Jews and sure weren't going to worship one.

My favorite heretic group from the 2nd century was convinced he wasn't Jewish at all and edited everything out of their Bible that made a Jewish reference.

Um no.

You're wrong

Oh look ... a jesusfag can tell the future.

I think of Super Mecha Death Christ.

Ancient Greece was around for 10,000 years or so before jesus came along

All the stories are just stories about the sun and stars. Jesus' birthday is the solstice (pre telescopes). It's a celebration of the days beginning to get longer. (Her der, but that's not his real birthday) and yet we chose to celebrate his birthday on the solstice anyway...Hummm...tell you anything?

Also Easter is the celebration of the spring solstice. Eggs and rabbits are symbols of life and fertility (you know, "fuck like rabbits"). The sun, at its lowest point in the sky, stays there 3 days befor it starts rising and making the days longer. It sits in a place of the sky overlapping the "crux" or "cross" constellation. So the sun dies, is dead for 3 days on the "cross" then returns again.

12 followers, 12 constellations. Jesus is a symbol for the Suns place in the sky in its current astrological "age." It's about a 2300 year period. It's currently the age of Pisces. And remind me, what's the symbol for Pisces? Oh yeah. A FISH.

As an agnostic in a relationship with a very Christian girl, hes a pretty cool guy.
I appreciate the messages of love and kindness, but I wasn't gifted with the faith others have.

I think Jesus would have wanted you to watch trumps asshole anthem.
buttmouthproductions.com/asshole-song/
#trumpsassholeanthem

ITT

>What was so different about THIS man that his legacy, whether you believe in it or not, has left arguably the biggest impact on recorded human history?
It's a time and place question. The religion hit Greece at just the right time to take over the Dionysian Mysteries and instead of this abstract god, they could point at a person that probably existed. Better for sales.

Refer also to the divine birth legend.

And what information did you convey with your shit tier platitude response redditor?

He was the world's biggest con artist, so good at it, he still has people believing his scams a millennia later.

>gifted
The someplace called it wants it's something faggy back.

a worse version of Santa

Except wasn't killed by a ruthless government...Oh wait.

>And what information did you convey with your shit tier platitude response redditor?
That Christfags are massively fucked in the head, but I guess I was a little vague.

Also, I've never even been to Reddit.

Like the vibe, feels good to think about. Pleasant memories around his birthday but other than that I don't believe he was what people claim he is, I'm not convinced that there is something bigger than us, theres just nothing there to prove it

Some dude who has been celebrated by billions since his death.

Is mentioned in a book that will be around so long as humans are around

Was sentenced to death for standing up to the corrupt faggots and the Romans

Died believing in himself and what he stood for

'Proved' miracles and the power of God by healing, walking on water etc., though he merely could've been a great illusionist

An admirable person that I'd have a beer with over any fucktard on Sup Forums

Before he died he said Palestine doesn't exist. It's Israel and medina is Yathrib.

>DO IT

Except he didn't exist, faggot. And IF he did he'd be all, "are you ready to drink my blood and wash my feet?" Fuckin creep dude.

Pass.

Jesus is the coolest most kind person to have ever came to this planet he saved all the people that are smart enuf nit to fall for all the lies that the shadow government feeds them.

Oh fuck! I rolled my eyes so hard they got stuck up in my head. I'll never drive again! Fuck you, user for being soooo fucking stupid!

>do it....

>are you ready to drink my blood and wash my feet?

What book are you up to in Twilight, homo?

I like Jesus. He baptised people and doesn't afraid of anything. Not even the devil.

The bible. Which one is that?

Kek.

That nigga still owes me money.

I guess whats different is that his legacy DID last, over 2000 years. Also multiple religious texts talk about him, whether he was God on earth is highly debatable, his influence on mankind, though, is undeniable.

Also, Jesus washed the dsciples feet. Back.then it was common to wash feet cause shoes were made from animal skin so fungi and shit was very common.

Feet washing is also symbolic of soul cleansing

>See this

the kind of guy i'd have a drink with but not praise

I feel sorry for you I hope you enjoy your time on earth you little sheep

Sheep go to heaven, remember?
Do you even bible, bro?

You believe everything Netflix tells you?

You're real though.
A real bitch.

>You believe everything Netflix tells you?

I do.

When the Son of man shall come in his glory ,...he shall set the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left; then shall the King say unto the sheep, "Come ye who are blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundations of the world. Then shall the Kings say unto the goats on the left; " Depart from me, you who are cursed, into everlastng fire prepared for the devil and his angels". - (Matt. 25:31-41)

C'mon! I don't even believe that shit, but you sure do. Might wanna think twice before calling someone a sheep.

Christ is King. It's okay if you don't believe in God. He believes in you. John 3:16

This is true, Christians have tried to assimilate the pagans into the new religion.
What about the real man though?
From what we know, he was a real person, with a real impact, so what was his goal, his influence, his means of attaining his goals?

Sometimes I do I was referring to the ones that listen to what the news says instead of thinking for themselves

Sheep = ppl who believe in God
Goats = non-believers, antichrist etc.

Do you even not-to-be-taken-literally m8?

Yep. That's what it says. Too bad about "psyce!" John 3:17

King Herrod

Long May He Reign

I just believe in Inri Christo!!!

I thinl he was a cool nice guy but he wasnt a prophet

God doesn't differentiate. Sheep go to heaven. I win. I go to heaven! Sheep rule. I'm pretty sure you're going to hell tho, on account of all the fagging you're doing.

Lol. Wait, so you think that bible verse is about literal sheep and goats? You're too much. Shouldn't you be taking orders from your cat and posting more on above top secret you nutjob?

If there were a heaven, none of you fags would go there. don't kid yourselves

>There's not tho

Except he wasn't born on Dec 25th. His birthday celebration was moved to that day to coincide with the pagan holiday so they'd feel more comfortable converting to christianity

Yeah, well you and I know that! But this fuckwit I'm talking to believes in that crap.

Seems like the kind of dude who wouldn't have wanted a cult in his name.

the adoption of christianity as the religion of the roman empire probably had something to do with it.
You can see something similar with Mohammad and islam which explains why islam is about as common as christianity.

basically in either case a giant empire adopted the religion as their main religion and the breakoffs of the empire kept that going.

a clever marketing ploy by the romans to sell obedience to jews. most jews didn't fall for it though.

Never met the guy, couldn't tell ya.

my bad b/ro. I didn't look see that's what you were replying to.

Sand Nigger

Zeitgeist was a shit film and you're shit for believing anything they said

M E M E

Yeah...I mentioned that. Think about it. It's Jesus we're talking about, right? Fucking JESUS. And they moved HIS birthday to THEIR date. Because....c'mon faggot, you can do it...because.....??????

Because the celebration of the sun is more important and they don't care when you celebrate a fake guys birthday so long as you believe in the fake guy and they can use that to manipulate you.

Think about it, the rich and powerful didn't have surveillance cameras and DNA and shit. They were always worried the shit ton of poor people would kill them and take their shit. So they made up stories about this magic guy who was all "don't kill people, it's totally awesome to be poor, render unto Cesar, turn the other cheek." They needed people to really believe that shit to stay in charge.

Seems pretty cool from the books they wrote about him.

>jesus lick my balls and anus
>pulls out his holy meat
>start rubbing it on my sinful anus
>overwhelmed by pleasure as I'm fucking gods son
>jesus cums all over my back while fondling my balls
>unload a shit and cum
>jesus massages my back with my own feces
>cum is dripping from my now flaccid cock
>jesus whispers in my ear "my son, may thy pleasure thee"
>inserts a cross into my anus
>pumping it furiously
>I'm moaning from excitement
>we cease our love making and kiss passionately

Lots of it is shit. All the 3rd one is shit and 1/2 the second one too. But the bible stuff. That checks out. Sorry, bro. There's no little baby angel watching you sleep. Deal with it.

>Implying they werent crucifying ppl all the time
However, maybe the Romans waited a while to use Jesus as a scapegoat to get their point across, get the ppls hopes up, but which ultimately backfired