Anyone else ever tried panty sniffing...

Anyone else ever tried panty sniffing? Last time i did it was at a friends house when i was watching after her cat while she was at the beach, That was the start of my fetish, what about you guys?

how old was she?

ive smelt my aunts and cousins panties and my cousins shoes too.....i came so fucken hard....i still think about it while fapping lol

how old was your cousin and what kind of shoes? she didn't know right

How did your cousins smell? My cousins a fat fuck and a heroin addict so i dont even wanna try

Bump

19 then, 21 now

she was 15...no she didn't know i was in the next room with one shoe in my face and i was fucking and pumping my cock in the other....they where white converse and soooo sexy....i could feel the place her toes went with my cock head....i was taking nice long wiffs of her sexy sweaty and sweet feet...her shoes where still damp and warm...then i heard her laugh and i nutted so hard....i told her the dog licked her shoes when she put them on and got my warm cum on her socks....it was fucken amazing
soooo sweat and sweaty....shes always been a little skinny sexy girl and we have a good relationship

I have a pair of pants from all my ex's now that I think about it they do seem a bit like trophies

I always sniffed my bestfriends little sisters. She was like 8 I was like 13. I'm 23 now and she got hot as fuck

nice. was she white? got a pic?

I used to sniff my roommates. I'd go through her laundry basket and sniff until I found something really pungent. Then I'd go into my room and jerk off. She walked in on me once going through the laundry (which was in her room) - I can't remember what I said, but I explained it away somehow.

no not white

heres a pic

then what?

mexican

nice, i did the same thing to this asian girl i know, except she always wears her converse without socks and it's always sooo sweaty

omg fuuuuuuck ya that would make me nut soooo hard

I fucking love converses on girls

LOL

Wow. Want. Now.

me too man....that shit looks soo sexy to me

why? you like asian girls? or the no socks part

mmmmm shes nice huh?

the no socks part....but asian girls can be nice

Lets just say my arms gonna be sore for the next few weeks ;)

yeah, and she wears the same pair of white converse everyday too even in the summer

fuuuck ya, it gets me off to think about guys jerking for her, id love to print a pic of her and jerk it with a bunch of guys to her and we all nut ob her pic....wwyd to her? make me nut hard user

fuck ya....how old? is she skinny?

pic of owner???

What kind of stuff you into so i can make you nut? Slide my hard thick cock in her tight pussy and make her yell, im into hard pounding and pussy eating

she was 16 and yeah she was skinny

i stole my sisters panties and they smell like shit

pic related

they are from different owners. and I dont have pics of all of them.

Ive always wondered what this stuff is, is it shit? blood? cum? i see it on my friends all the time and man it smells amazing. oh and a tip guys never try to sniff a used tampon to possibly get a hint of her pussy stench...almost threw up last time but hey curiosity killed the cat eh?

ya eat her sweet tight ass and pussy....im into feet too obviously if you read my story about her....id love to titty fuck that gal you posted...id nurse her tit while she jerked me and called herself mommy

Nice dubs, Probably because they are your sisters...become friends with alot of girls then after a year or something they will trust you and if they have pets then offer to take care of them when they are gone, boom. theres your free pass to the laundry baskets

do you like it when the girl is unwilling?

I've sniffed out more panties that I care too admit.

ya thats hot as long as it doesnt get super crazy you know?

I love feet too, this one girl that was in one of my classes OOOHHHH MYYY GGGGGAWDDD She always had nails and nail polish that looked like pic HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>be me
>be in 5th grade
>weekly sleepover at friends house whom I don't like
>have half day he has full day
>get picked up by his mom and taken to house to chill while he gets there
>his cousin from Sweden is staying with them
>her room is right next to his
>nobody on the floor
>I walk around for a bit to make sure it's free
>spy a thong
>grab and start smelling
>go to bathroom
>lick and stuff in my mouth
>try to figure out why it smells so terrible
>rub my dick all over it
>Precum on them
> eventually after about 30 minute she I put them back
>later on in the day "oh hey user"

Damn dude, ive learned alot about my friend from smelling her sweaty pussy juice filled pantys

I know that feel bro

fuuuuuuck thats sooo hot!!! id have to taste them!

continue plz

if you could blackmail a girl, what would you make her do? (any girl of your choice and you wont get caught)

Right!

i dont like the smell of vaginas and im skeptical of people who say they do

Understandable

def my cuz up there but id make her blow me and let me fuck her face...id make her let me eat her ass and pussy till she came hard and id lick her feet too and suck her sexy toes....id fuck both holes and fuck her ass cheeks with her standing u too while i kiss her neck and make out with her hard so i can taste her sexy spit....id nut all over her face and hair then take a pic for more blackmail...tbh id cum multiple times......fuck writing that almost made me blow a load!!

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Really not much to continue on. I'd always see her around during the summers. She was fucking hot. No doubt she slutted around and definitely went clubbing etc. probably explains the smelly thong

Ah my bad user

how much she react to being forced to do all that?

>can blackmail a girl to do anything
>wants a bj

I'll pay one hundred dollars for her panties.

fuck i keep rereading this and edging my cock lol

shed be mad and cry a little but would like it underneath i think

u want one of her tight ck shorts or her skinny PINK thongs? o wait....those are for me not you ;)

would you force her to wear certain socks/footwear everyday?

id make her wear these tight white jeans that hug her legs sooo tight like in that pic and her white chucks no socks....whenever i ask she must take her shoes off and let me have my way with them...lick them and fuck them however i want whenever i want

>watching her cat while she goes to have fun in a bikini

im taking about her shoes and feet lol....id love for her to lay on her tight tummy and fuck her feet from behind her so i can stare at her ass and play with it

Always sniff my cousins panties and socks when I go on vacation with her.

LOL

I was 16,at my friends house.I was told to use his twin sister's bathroom for a shower.They were both 14 and bangable.Found a pair of panties in bathroom and you can bet I fapped,while the two of them were in the next room.

did this too since she was 8-9, so sweet smelling like honey

so hot, what times would you ask her to take her shoes off for you the most?

Hey guys OP here, just wanna say the girl on the left is the one in my story, one on the right is her sister, haven't sniffed the sister yet but im fine with left

>this

cuck

Mine is only 2 years younger than me.
But once they had friends with them which had a 10yr old qt. You can imagine the rest. Sweetest honey

only and best one I have ever smelled and fapped to.
I got so into it that I actually licked it a bit.

Me cucc? or OP cukk?

Whats the stuff in there? blood? cum?

You my dude

OP cuck. But idk you so you may be a cuckster too.

ended up fooling around with her but didnt fuck

>>
right after school and at the end of the day....smelling them first and then licking them from heel to toe tasting that arch...then sucking on her toes one by one then all of them and make her wiggle them in my mouth....then using her sweat and my spit as lube id fuck them till i came on her feet and made her put them back on with my spit and cum on them....fuck im edging soooo fucken hard lol

Op here, How am i the cuck?

also this guy
>total cuck-fag

Kek. Yeah. Exactly the same. Some cuddling and tickling. Lovely firm body.

i think its jsut vaginal discharge, maybe she hasent changed in a while?
Before i got into doing shit like this my first awesome encounter was a fresh used pad from one of my sisters friends, the smell was so erotic.

If you gotta ask, you'll never know cuckster

she'd beg for you to stop making her do feet things

idk what this reply means cuk

i know and it be so hot hearing her beg for me to stop embressing her by sucking her toes and licking her arches...fuck im gonna nut soooo fucken hard

NUT NOW!

damn it Bobby, u kcuc. then id just be wet and not dead. KYS

fuck that was fucken BOMB!! thanks for that user!!