Are there any other straight male adults that are becoming more and more disinterested in women, sexual relations...

are there any other straight male adults that are becoming more and more disinterested in women, sexual relations, and romantic relationships as time goes on?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TDtp4ubWYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
I think you may be faggot

nah i don't like butt stuff

That bruise must hurt like a motherfucker. No way his body recovered.

Yeah, had a bad experience with my last girl and lost interest after we broke up.

Been about 3 years now and still don't feel like chasing tail.

I am guessing he torn his pec muscles.

Same here. Everything's too cliche and will eventually bores me. I only have sex just to satisfy my untimely urges but the relationshit and romance is too fucking overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TDtp4ubWYk

Yes. I'm 29 and there are no good women left. No I am not gay or a virgin. Women have gone bad.

I was like that for a while, but I eventually started craving attention from women again and have found myself a pretty bombass girlfriend.
Keep at it OP, they don't all suck.

Actually amount of gay men who do anal is about equal with the amount of straight men who do anal.

Your asshole doesn't magically become a vagina just because you find men more attractive

so just no sex?

Are you a virgin who grew up in a mormon compound?

That is probably the reason I'm losing interest in relationship stuff. I'm approaching my 30's and my last relationship was 2 years ago. Since then my life is pretty awesome since I earn and travel a lot (I'm a geologist).

yes

Give this man a cookie.

This, it's completely overrated for the effort

Same. In my thirties. Been celibate almost a decade now. Have yet to meet a woman since who isn't an asshole or a nutjob. Open to the possibility, but I'm not hopeful anymore. I have no idea what happened. Feels like there are very few good, nice people left in general.

ya because all the girls are uninteresting basic university party school sloots

Have been for a years

yeah dude just go gay it is so much better not even kidding

I am a 31 year old man raising a 5 year old by myself since she was 8 months. Although I am pretty jaded towards women, they really are nothing like the ones that birthed them. Rather, a good one is few and far between. I have transcended beyond the desire for a relationship and am just focused on making sure my responsibility doesn't turn into a retarded cunt like her mom.

Bisexual and yet cannot keep my interest in either past a few days, past a few months if I'm lucky.

Maybe polygamy is the answer if I can't help but get bored of anything not new and fresh.

Yep.

As Carl Orff said, "Perfida omnes sunt."

cghyt

Yeah, gay or straight, I've just lost interest in everyone, honestly. I mean, it's like, no matter how attractive they are, you know they suck just as hard as you do on the inside, so how am I supposed to get hype for that? Why even bother? Maybe I'm better off just learning to cope with the lonliness and solitude like my father did and his father before him. Maybe I was never going to find anyone.

I'm still interested, but wary - marriage seems like a shit deal for men these days.

>fap to women
>never really think about guys
>go to bar with intention of picking up grills
>after drinking a bit end up hooking up with the one of the guys in the bar
>wake up naked next day in bed next to him
>contemplate my life

this has happened four times now.

not an mra fag, but parenting seems like a shit deal for men these days, too. Is this what's wrong with women now? No or weak dads?

There might be a message in there somewhere bro.

Yes. Men are better than women.

5 years celibate here. Wish I made enough money to buy a house, but otherwise life is pretty decent. I think you are doomed if you don't marry your first love from a very young age. I haven't met any women in the last 5 years that even make me think about pursuing a relationship with them. Agree that there are so few nice people at all anymore. I would get a cat if I wasn't allergic kek

I honestly think that men are devalued in a lot of what we see and hear these days. Never been on any mra sites, but I imagine they say the same thing.

We discuss this on Sup Forums daily. Ask Sup Forums if you want to know the economic and social causes of this trend.

Bruh tottally un related but I have this rock I found. Would be cool if you could tell me what you think it might be?

>tfw every time I meet up with my first ex (we were on and off for almost ten years) I'm reminded that being around her just makes me happier.
Shame she got married after she got tired ofnwaiting for me to sort my shit out.

absolutely bro. 33 here, and the time i spend on this earth, the more disgusted i become to the piece of shit vanity-driven gender known as the american woman.

I feel like around that age mot of the good ones are taken

OP: Low test male reporting in.

around my age absolutely, though ive dated women twice my age and most recently nearly half. doesnt matter the age, all have the same types of baggage, all suffer the same insecurities (though some less) and at the end of the day drama-filled. i know for a fact if I ever settle down, it will be with a foreigner...social media, reality tv and the whole "Kardashian" thing truly has fucked womens heads up. they all think theyre goddamned princesses, that there is always better and want more more more.
Yes--the last 4-5 years have been a clusterfuck of awful women

Yep. Over the years sex, romantic, party and stuff become more and more unimportant. I live happy in a relationship but the most time I enjoy the moments in silence or without other people.

If ya'll would quit eating marijuanas and other crap, and grow up, you'd meet someone who has a job and can carry a conversation. Look in the mirror faggot.

aw nonononononononononno

Fag

I have a job and can hold a conversation m'sir

>Women have gone bad
I wonder how that happened...

20 y/o male here, haven't met any single women that I gave a fuck about for longer than a month. Many times I've been lying in bed with a girl and just thought "fuck, really wanna be at home playing vidya or drinking a beer with my buddies instead". I've had maybe 3-4 "relationships" lasting between 2weeks-4months. I got bored with every single one after the first month and that's only if I was striking out consistently with other women.

I have plenty of female friends, I know they're not all "riding the cock carousel" like the poor cunt who made Only girls I know at this point who have half decent personalities are the ones who already have boyfriends, has to be something to do with how single girls present themselves.

i lost my virginity at 20 and fell in love with a girl that was younger than me i ended up getting her pregnant and it ended in the worst way possible

I've been in a handful of relationships and I literally just get bored of them after ive blown my load after a while, I subconciously push them away because i dont think I have it in me to conciously leave them, I have mommy issues.

Pic is true.

You sound like a faggot. You're raising a future woman-hating cunt. They're as bad as any misandrist cunt. You need both parents for balance.

Yes, if you let it. Pre-nup or nothing.

You are a faggot

Sounds exactly like me, focus on making money and fuck em and leav em.

I am, but I have aspergers, so I'm typical. I want to put a sticker on that guys back because he can't get it off.

I am becoming more and more interested in JB since being on this site. Women just look 'too old' to me.

Yea I know the feeling. I don't even feel like beating off these days.

Japan

The topic of women going bad is som,thug the Celtic rebel talked about in 2012,

He positied the idea that women are essentially reptillian shapeshifter and their sole purpose is to control the world. The do this by making the male just a wallet for them there is no love and they propetuate this down the female lineage and if their children are male the turn them into mommas boys or traps ....

Is ok we can fix your gender and call you Sally ...

This was the thought back in the day I haven't listened to the guys you tubes in years but I can corroborate this sentiment

You're deluding yourselve, they all are self entered assholes and I, for one, want no part of having a bitch in my life. ftw

I'm pretty at peace with it. Every now and then I crave a bit of romantic attention, but rarely does that last longer than a few hours. Just going to let it happen, but I've not got my hopes up for meeting "that girl" any time soon.

Also this. I'm 35 and 95 percent of the women I meet are either a single mom, prudish bitch, crazy, or a combination of. I'll probably settle with a single mom in my 40's.

Well the main reason is the lifestyle of USA, there is no real connection only lust and "girls just want to have fun" type of mentality in reality there are so much responsibilities to be good at life. No one can build good dependable skills if they have been partying most of their life it just hard once you build those connection neurons but some people get out of it. Sometimes i think eye candy is the only thing some of them are good at.

But everything has a flip coin to it, you know if raise your dusgter right she will grow up right so its also some of the MENS Fault too because someof them are not real fathers but fake fucks.

Don't do it man. 3 of my uncles did it and they are paying for adult children in all 3 cases until they die. Never date a single mother. They all settled in their early 40s but just really, seriously, do not do it amigo.

Acquire a trap as a gf/wife you will soon realise they will replace women (if they loose their only usefullness in life (giving birth) )

Shit like this is why I want to move japan, Women there love foreign men and are commonly known for being passive and loving, I dont care if I have to work insane hours even if im sitting there doing nothing waiting for the boss to be done, thats what hobbies for... plus Half jap babies are adorable.

I'd love to meet a women, tie some cock fighting spurs on my dick and rip her uterous out.

>love foreign men
>they hate loud fucking americans

You're an odd one

35yo fag here.

Yep. Very disinterested. I just feel like I've done it all.

Got a 40yo submissive chasing me down all the time. Like will take anything. Has taken the fist. I've kneed her in the cunt multiple times and she loved it. Cums from anal.

My younger self would have been up this shit like a rat up a drainpipe.

My older self just wants to sit down, drink beer and play video games.

If it's odd to hate having a relationship with a women then yeah, I'm odd.

Well yeah no shit, Im pretty sure if some autist went running around anywhere in any country they get annoyed..... implying I dont have any self concious

Someone wake me up when science gives us catgirls.

murica where autists run around on the street

i will kill you instead

Not even a furry.

Would still smash that shit.

you watch too much news television, go back to fucking dogs or whatever it is you euro fags do.

If Hillary wins I'm going

cant tell if mocking me or being serious, I think shes kinda ugly, Yuta has interviewed waaaaay better looking females.

While I'm not exactly ready to bail the moment Trump wins, I am already married to a foreigner (German) so I have an exit option.

inb4 muh refugees

inb4 or not, Germany does seem to have a bit of an issue.

If not japan, Sweden, they are deporting if not already deported 80k of the 120k they let in, Sweden is a great place to live, you get like 480 days paid vaction for having a kid, minimum wage is 2.5x what it is here in the US and cost of living is like 40% cheaper than in the US

I'm being serious, it doesn't matter if she is a 10/10 as long as she loves you. I'd settle for an American girl who looked like her but even 3/10 here still think they deserve Chad Thundercock due to tinder

I haven't bothered with that shit for some time. Life is a lot easier when some cunt can't manipulate you with the "possibly-maybe" chance of sex. It is amazing when you tell a woman, "No."

Truth

Bruh if you honestly dont care what tey look like, go make a meet me and tell me how you feel, there are plenty of unfuggables that would worship the ground you walk on if you stuck the dick in em.

>I'm approaching my 30's and my last relationship was 2 years ago. Since then my life is pretty awesome since I earn and travel a lot (I'm a geologist).

Dude. There is nothing of value that a cunt can add to your life that is worth the fucking hassle of dealing with her.

MGTOW 4 LIFE!

There are some good ones. They are very very difficult to find though. Just like good dudes.

Look for one that complains how all the dudes are going gay or act gay.

blowjobs and handjobs = sex lite

busu kawaiiii faggot sama

Mgtow reminds me a lot of white pride. In both cases they could have a reasonable stance - dudes doing their own thing, or whites celebrating historical achievements and thei national traditions.

Instead, both just seem to engage in nonstop bitching, either about women, or about jews and blacks. Hitch your cart to something more positive bro.

just fap. like 95% of wanting a gf goes away after you cum unless you're a needy normie fag who needs attention all the time. if that's the case then just fap AND get a dog.

>I'm still interested, but wary - marriage seems like a shit deal for men these days.

Yup. Basically this.

I think I know what you're trying to say here, OP

I'm of the opinion that society is emasculating itself. Recently I found a girl attractive so I went up and asked her out to coffee. The look she gave me was pretty thought-provoking. It's like she couldn't believe what was happening. She said she had a boyfriend. I said "well he's a lucky guy", smiled and walked off.

This girl constantly stares at me now. I don't fucking get it. I've given up on trying. My mates go "oh I met this girl on tinder and we fucked the first night we met... took this girl home from the club and railed her...etc etc etc."

I'm straight but I'm more focused on achieving shit for myself. I want pussy, but I'm 6/10 at best and shit-tier body, so the hook-ups thing doesn't work for me. I couldn't give a fuck about an actual relationship or friendship with a woman (women) because It'd take time away from my degree. Then, if shit goes south and you start caring about someone, it fucks your whole shit up.

It's not even worth the chase anymore.

tl;dr I'm basically a male spinster who gave up trying to get laid. I just get drunk on the weekend by myself.

Same Sup Forumsro.

I'm 33 and yes. I'd like to be able to relax. If all the females in my life left I think I'd be a lot happier. No more girlfriend = time to do what I want with my own life, which is generally nothing in particular. I'd have a lot more money too. I would dump my girlfriend now but it'll just start some big ball of annoying shittiness rolling and I am just not interested in the drama that breaking up entails so I'll just drag onwards until it reaches a natural end and then I plan to keep away from girls entirely other than for maybe brief sexual encounters with a fuck buddy every now and then.

>this has happened four times now.

Sounds gay.

I've been a third wheel my entire life and just got used to it.

>Acctually the amount of gay men is about equal with the amount of straight women who do anal.
Fixed that for you.