New best of the worst, it's for patrons only so if you aren't a patron promise not to click this link

new best of the worst, it's for patrons only so if you aren't a patron promise not to click this link

youtube.com/watch?v=3mRJmcuC-8Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM
youtube.com/watch?v=JVtdLKQr5ZQ
twitter.com/Harlack/status/744200932469182466
twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/744205056132644864
youtube.com/user/EmptyHero/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
youtube.com/watch?v=PrOTMeqzgXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thx bud

viral marketing?

Thanks Mike

Thanks op i'm a pataron so it's okay for me to watch :)

>Literally stealing from them is viral marketing

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

People actually watch this and pay for it?

Someone would have to pay me just to watch it whole what the

Why are you in the thread crying about it then you fat pussy? When I dislike things I ignore them and hide the threads because I don't have autism.

OP wasn't a faggot this time.

Interesting.

>Only an hour and eighteen minutes

The way they hyped it made it sound like it was gonna be two hours. I want my zero dollars back.

okay mike chill out jeez

This shit was set to be out on Friday, but Jack fucked up by bringing the wrong equipment.
I should have seen this ages ago, so fuck their Patreon honour system, and fuck AIDSman.

>No Mike.

Why would I pay for such a video?

>still no half in the bag about whorecraft

>the fat no fun retard who hates rich is in it again
WHY?

because he hates Rich

>hating on Jack Packard for no reason

Oh, we're still doing this meme are we?

Makes me not even want to watch it 12bh. Everyone go tell him on Twitter what a disgusting fat piece of subhuman garbage he is. Maybe he'll kill himself.

Didn't beardfat get fired or something? Or was that just a rumor?

Wizard is pretty funny this episode, desu

Even though there's no Mike, this episode is pretty comfy. Rich and Jay are especially shining and Jack is mostly tolerable.

he's IN this episode

Yea but this episode was filmed at least a week or so ago.

How to find a qt fat gf like Mike's gf :(

i swer on me mum

Be a disgusting alcoholic Slav? Women are dumb and are attracted to nonsense. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes and all that.

>Jack fucked up by bringing the wrong equipment.
The video got a false DMCA flag from a youtube bot. Jack had nothing to do with it, you whiny faggot.

But I already am one. Not in the American midwest though, I guess that's the key :(

>The video got a false DMCA flag from a youtube bot

Before it was ever uploaded? Yeah, okay. Dumb fucking piece of shit.

fucking kek
did they just start doing unlisted videos for patrons or something?
seems like not a well thought out strategy the url is same for everyone so you can't out who leaked it

DMCA is such horrid shit. Automatic takedowns should never happen, there should always be a human to at least quickly do a sanity check.

Perhaps you aren't squatting well enough? Here, maybe this'll help.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

>no Mike
you just killed my interest of watching this one i'll have to watch it when i'm really really desperate

TOTALLY FUCKING DESTROYED

>Women are dumb

But not you, m8. I'm sure you're full of interesting things to say and you're a ton of fun to hang out with.

Do you have to both an alcoholic and a Slav or just one of the two? I am an alcoholic but i don't seem to be dripping in poon.

Jay > Mike

literally nobody thinks this not even Jay

HAHA get laid you bitter loser.

kys

>no Michael Scottklasa
>no Jessie

yes, thought i'd have to wait another month because of the whole wizard shit
also did rich lose weight? he looks slimmer than usual

I do. Mike is shit and doesn't know dick about films. He's funnier sure, but this ain't reddit xxx, kid. Read Jay's Twitter he knows more about movies than anyone else in RLM ever will.

>emptyhero is a patron
What's Sup Forumss opinion of him anyway?

>subhuman

I'm guessing he has left leaning opinions

Literally who?

>implying Rich isn't the best
youtube.com/watch?v=JVtdLKQr5ZQ

>he watches RLM for their opinions

Daniels get the fuck off Sup Forums

Wrong, it's literally Jack's fault

Jack
>June 18th 5:11pm
>I brought the wrong size filter to a shoot today. #professional
twitter.com/Harlack/status/744200932469182466

RLM
>June 18th 5:28pm (17 minutes later)
>Unexpected delay on the new Best of the Worst. Sorry! It's out of our control. We'll post it as soon as we can.
twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/744205056132644864

Hating him isn't a "meme", he's consistently the unfunniest person there and the biggest fuckup in the group. Remember when he almost physically broke the wheel of the worst in an attempt to be lolsorandom?

just some top bants twitter guy

Rich is close second.

Woah, he looks like that French actor. You know, that one.

Do they always do unlisted first for patreon or what

>thinks they shoot the same day they upload

You're a fucking retard. Jack shoots non-RLM stuff as well. The episode was done before that tweet was even made.

I'm LE LIBRUHL SCUM KILLEM ALL XD in Sup Forums's eyes and even I think that fat piece of shit's views are so far left leaning that he has come up on the other side of the right and started losing brain cells to their dumbest people through osmosis. Take a look at the dumb shit he posted after the nightclub shooting.

That wasn't the implication, Jack

youtube.com/user/EmptyHero/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
youtube.com/watch?v=PrOTMeqzgXU

See then apologize for how dumb you are and how much of a Jack dicksucker you are.

He rigged the wrong filter to the fit the lens. That implies they still shot that day. Besides that, the episode was done and uploaded the same day Jack made that tweet. You're pretty dumb desu

Then you made zero sense cuck.

Yeah I'm not watching those or reading that.

I'm not watching a four hour long Best of the Worst episode. SORRY.

People get worked up over shootings. I'm a gay man with friends in Orlando and I was pretty upset.

Besides, calling him a subhuman and hoping he offs himself isn't any more reasonable.

Well you're in luck then because there has literally never been a four hour long Best of the Worst episode.

are you guys literally watching videos of fat losers watching videos? and paying these people to watch them?

are you literally bitching on an anime image board about people watching videos of fat losers watching videos?

>No Mike

Isn't this the guy who went DON'T YOU DARE BLAME RELIGION FOR WHAT HAPPENED?

>(17 minutes later)
Okay yeah, it was definitely Jack's fuck up

This is the worst episode yet. RLM is in a steep decline.

There are no automatic takedowns.

There is automatic WW blocking.

A takedown is A L W A Y S done by manually by a user, either through a manual claim or escalating an existing block claim to a takedown.

What in the actual video could possibly give you the impression that Jack fucked anything up?

how long is it for patreons only usually?

His presence

They don't usually make it early for Patreons. Considering that it's already been spammed here and on reddit, I can see why they wouldn't bother.

Honestly, Jay seems to be more about trivia and general film history (especially in some very specific genres).

Mike seems more knowledgeable about the technical aspects of filmmaking.

At least that's the impression I've gotten.

compare him describing the movie with how aidsmoby did

Alain Delon?

That literally has nothing to do with what's being discussed.

>no mike
no thanks

Remember when someone said they fired beardfat and everyone rejoiced but they really didn't.

... Jack is AIDSmoby

Dangerous Men is pure kino

Remember when someone said they fired beardfat and not a single personal actually believed it because Sup Forums is full of autists that are so pathetic they like to pretend they have insider information on personal drama amongst e-celebs.

how am i supposed to know which guy we're talking about if we're not using their nicknames

But they did, this will be his last video.

Confirmed by the fact he is going touring with his band for the next few months.

Is this video really only for patrons, or is it just an early release for patrons? If they put BOTW behind a pay wall, I am done with RLM even if it's easy as fuck to get a link to watch.

>Hates Rich

Don't make things up on the internet.

I should have known that fat fuck would be in some shitty hipster band.

It's just an early release for patrons. They'll make it public in a day or two. RLM isn't stupid enough to start putting their main content behind a paywall.

>in
he's just standing in the backgrounf

He's actually in a band.

He plays keyboards and sings.

Great, some failed musicians to go with the failed filmmakers. Glad to see they can all avoid starving by making dumb jokes for teenagers.

wizard's band is actually not bad

Post your instruments m8