Hello Sup Forums, I desperately need help

Hello Sup Forums, I desperately need help.
I went to South America to establish a "family business", my family is very patriarchal from Eastern Europe, but we've been raised in the West. I'm fluent in six languages, but have not finished European High School, meaning I can't go to Uni, nor find any job and I don't have a parent's house to fall back to anymore, so learning a profession (as it's normal here for four years) with 300€ pay in those years is no option for me.
I was in South America for three years, tried to do my best, then my father became angry at me, for some weird reason, nobody knows. Mum is scared to be against him. Big brother is first son so he is on the side of our family of course - he'll be the heir to everything (and I don't mind it)
I worked my ass off, to just get some money and purchase my ticket back to Europe, hitchhiked, lived on the streets in South America. I really need your help. I'm back in Europe, winter is about to hit me, I'm not a citizen of this country, so I can't get any help from it and I'm fucking freezing. I currently live in a castle ruin that I knew about in my city in the woods, because there's a fireplace to keep warm, I wash my clothes in the well and try to live somehow. Only my best friend knows about my situation but he's basically bound to paying an enormous debt and he can't help me, also he's sharing his apartment with his gf of 5 years and I'm human enough to not disturb, he works and goes to night school, so he's busy over 15 hours daily monday to friday, and then has to listen to his trashy gf. Don't want to be another burden.
Anybody knows what I can do? I charge my phone on a public charger in the free internet café in my city and use the wifi there to communicate with you.
Help me!

pic related: my water source in the woods

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=858
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakachan_dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hello Sup Forums, I desperately need help.
I went to South America to establish a "family business", my family is very patriarchal from Eastern Europe, but we've been raised in the West. I'm fluent in six languages, but have not finished European High School, meaning I can't go to Uni, nor find any job and I don't have a parent's house to fall back to anymore, so learning a profession (as it's normal here for four years) with 300€ pay in those years is no option for me.
I was in South America for three years, tried to do my best, then my father became angry at me, for some weird reason, nobody knows. Mum is scared to be against him. Big brother is first son so he is on the side of our family of course - he'll be the heir to everything (and I don't mind it)
>I worked my ass off, to just get some money and purchase my ticket back to Europe, hitchhiked, lived on the streets in South America. I really need your help. I'm back in Europe, winter is about to hit me, I'm not a citizen of this country, so I can't get any help from it and I'm fucking freezing. I currently live in a castle ruin that I knew about in my city in the woods, because there's a fireplace to keep warm, I wash my clothes in the well and try to live somehow. Only my best friend knows about my situation but he's basically bound to paying an enormous debt and he can't help me, also he's sharing his apartment with his gf of 5 years and I'm human enough to not disturb, he works and goes to night school, so he's busy over 15 hours daily monday to friday, and then has to listen to his trashy gf. Don't want to be another burden.
Anybody knows what I can do? I charge my phone on a public charger in the free internet café in my city and use the wifi there to communicate with you.
Help me!
>pic related: my water source in the woods

Good on you mate! keep at it, you're a real champion

I haven't eaten anything but some rice that I bought. It's a 5kilo sack of rice. I collect the water from the well and make the rice on the fireplace in the ruin.
I'm fucking starving and rice makes me want to throw up only when I see it alrdy. I'm so fucking sick of it

cmon guys there has to be someone who knows what I can do? Is there a place I can disappear to? a safe route to somewhere? What about Mongolia? Live with some tribe, at least have some meat to eat. I don't give a fuck about this hypocritical family who pretends to have values. I'm the only loyal person this family ever had.

Crash at your friend's fucking place until the winter is over retard. It's not being a burden if your friend is your friend.

those were the dogs we bred in South America, my favourite puppy.

I'm a fan of Nietzsche's writing and believe in the Übermensch and that everyone can be one, as long as he strives to be the best individual he can be. I would see it as a disturbance to my best friend's peace and future life to be another burden on his already hard life. He helped me out even though we haven't seen each others for three years. Kept me close when everyone was against me. I want him to prosper and not be in his way. I am sorry, but I can't do that.

So starve to death fam. Are you a EU citizen?

dig a hole in the ground

I am, yes.

ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=858

been there already.. as I said, social services and welfare only apply to citizens of this country. I could walk or hike my way to my homecountry, though. Should I?

Oh, I thought you where inside the EU, since the rules would apply to you then, even though you're not a citizen of that country. GL

That's not true. A homeless shelter will take anyone.
Anyway, as long as you're not a little more concrete, nobody will help you. But you can't, right? Because it's all made up.

I am, but here the only option is NOTSTAND or having worked 6 months and paid taxes INSIDE this country. NOTSTAND is only for citizens, welfare after 6 months of working.

What should I be more concrete about? My story is real. What should I tell you more about?

Which countries you're fucking talking about. If you're in the EU and homeless, you will get help. And you know that.

Call embassy of any EU country, if you're EU citizen, any EU country will take care of you.

What country you are in?

What would happen to you if you went to police or the city council?

how about your current (geo)location ? maybe someone from around there could send you a pizza or give further advice.

He's lying. A castle in the woods, breeding cute dogs in South America, fuck, why can't they at least come up with halfway probable stories? But people here will believe anything.

I'm currently in Austria. In Carinthia.

I won't get help here, I'm not a refugee, I'm not a taxpayer and I'm not old enough for a pension, nor mentally or physically handicapped.
I would love to pay taxes, I had 12 interviews the last 3 weeks and I didn't get any of the jobs.

Notstand is Austria or Germany.
Anywhere in Europe, you can get a roof and something to eat if you go to the local homeless shelter. Then you'll get some emergency cash (not welfare) and some more help to find a job.

I'm not lying, my family is the first breeder in South America of this race that is native to our lands.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakachan_dog

So I'll have to go to a bigger city and find a homeless shelter?

Ask for asylum, worst case they'll deport you back to your country but you will get housing while they review your application which takes a long time. Good luck

Yes. You'll get more chances to get a long lasting place to sleep (instead of having to move every day to another shelter) if you tell them you slept in the wild for months already, and if you tell them you've been in the country all this time.

If you're actually seriously asking for help here, you're lost already. And if you were actually desperate and that friend of yours was actually a friend, you would just stay at his place, girlfriend or no girlfriend. Anyway, I don't see the point of threads like that. What do you like about pretending to be in a situation you're not in?

thanks a lot guys, café is closing I gotta go in 10 minutes
I'm just so scared that police finds me in the ruin or firefighters alarm it because there's visible smoke in the woods when i burn wood in the fireplace there... I'll try and hike a car or lock myself into the bathroom of a train tomorrow to get to my province's capital and find a homeless shelter. going to be back tomorrow to report in

Don't be a fag and explain your situation to the city council. You're not an Arab, they will try to help you, I am sure.

Not hard to land a part time in a supermarket or even the city's service department or whatever it is called. They look after the city, mowing lawns, shoveling snow, etc. Jobs for total retards. And you speak languages, you're not stupid. Maybe. Just take every chance you can.

Good luck

Good luck.

Kärnten is nice. Been there.

all of you faggots posting about how he will no problem find a homeless shelter or "be taken care of" without any doubt, because "hes in Europe" need to shut the fuck up. u are clearly idiots.

OP I wish u all the best your in a shit situation, I hope this is made up. if not you need to start earning money.

What country are you from??

He won't have a problem finding a shelter, but with all the migrants, he'll need to go there early or they'll all be full.
If he proves he's proactively looking for a job, he'll go up the list for a safer, more permanent accommodation.