Tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now

tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now
>tfw cheapest place I could find was 975 a month utilities included
>tfw I make 1400 a month

How does anyone afford to live when you work full time and only make 1400 dollars? I used to spend 200 a week on just alcohol when I lived with my parents for fuck sakes and now I can't even afford to drink and I had to quit smoking

Pic kind of related

Did you save any money while living with your parents?

No I don't make enough to save any money

Is this a troll thread or are you being serious?

You said you lived at home. Were they charging you rent or are you just horrible with money?

well you obviously suck at saving money then, because thats what i make /month and i have well over 15k in the bank.

Only one way out.

>get a roomie
>move to a different, blacker part of town
>lie on resume to get better job
200 a week on booze is insane no wonder they kicked you out

Eat chicken and rice a lot, get another job or get a better paying job.

Or you could continue to come here and cry like a bitch about your "problems"

This. Try to spend half or less of what you make on rent. Try to save as much as possible. Also in your spare time try searching for a higher paying job. Repeat.

>I make 1400 a month

I know factory workers who make less money than that, stop complaining its more than enough to survive on i would recommend looking for apartments away from major city developments though.

If I was in your situation I would look at shared accommodation. You should be able to rent a room for $80 a week or so if you look around.

Make sure you are not on the lease so you can book it out of there if your room mates start pissing you off or the situation becomes gay.

Don't buy too much furniture and shit, keep it simple, that shit becomes a liability when you need/want to move.

Try and look for cool house mates who know women/have parties for maximum good times.

>I moved out of home when I was 17 and earned less than you. The opportunity to stop being a massive child is knocking on your door. Make sure you open it, you massive pussy.

26, $0 in savings, drunk all the time, just got tossed out of his parents, can't live on $1400 a month. Jesus, you are why everyone hates millenials.

>$80
What is this China.

They didn't charge me any rent or make me pay for anything

yeah I'm serious

My parents drink more than I do and booze is expensive in ontario

>spend $200/week on alcohol
>$800/month on alcohol

>No I don't make enough to (((save))) any money

Aus fag. It was a three bedroom house that was $240 per week. We each paid $80 a week for a room. Sometimes it went up to $120 if we lost a housemate.

Granted this wasn't in a big city. Say if you have a three bedroom house that is $350 per week, you would be looking at $120 or so.

You posted this earlier on /biz/, and we came to the conclusion that you're a huge faggot who refuses to take responsibility for himself. Enjoy being poor forever.

Doesn't everyone do thus? You must be boring people

Or the fact that rent is too expensive and jobs don't pay near enough

How have you not saved any money?

My friend, I would like to introduce you to the goon bag.