What do you guys do while listening to a new album? Just interested

What do you guys do while listening to a new album? Just interested.

Play a chill game that doesn't take much thought so I can play while I listen.

what games do you play?

Skip through 80% of it to find the best songs, sift through the rest to find the good parts of the not great songs then ultimately give up and do something more entertaining than listening to an album start to finish like some sort of caveman.

I prefer to be in bed with the light turned off, just so I can focus.

sit crossed in a dark room surrounded by a circle of candles and hum in tune to the music so i fully absorb it

how much autism can a thread contain

read lyrics if there are any, browse internet, maybe read reviews of the album

Nigga I listen

And how do you like to listen to your albums, then? Was sitting through pink floyd's Dark side of the moon start to finish a totally radical experience for you? Did it transform you as an individual like a caterpillar in a cacoon?

Please - enlighten us autists.

I smoke weed in front of my computer. I thought everybody did this.

Drink rum and soda
Watch tv news on mute
Talk to my friends on Sup Forums

>talk to your friends
>on Sup Forums
I'm sorry.

I listen to the album.

>animefag
>has the attentionspan of a toddler
you shouldn't listen to albums at all. stick to singles, faget

See look how nice you are. Sup Forums friends are the best.

Attention span?

My time is worth more than giving every bad track on an album a chance - you can waste your time on the mediocre and I'll keep on listening to the good stuff.

I close my eyes

play through the whole thing in order first, then on shuffle til im familiar with all the songs. usually just reading through stuff while doing this
pic related is the most recent album, its ok

i put them in my phone and i will listen to them when i'm driving

cute

ANIME POSTER GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRD

sorry, I don't marathon albums

Look at the Pitchfork and Needledrop review first. Then if it's something upbeat like rock or hip hop I'll listen to it while I'm at the gym. If it's something more ambient I'll play videogames while I listen.

I'm not even a weeb anime just has the best reaction pics

post memes

browse moo, sometimes other boards

sometimes I just sit and listen

(u)

disgusting, thats clearly not how the artist intended the audience to listen to their record

i do this too, listening to the whole thing waiting for the best parts or songs it's a waste of time, i just skip all the uninteresting shit, delete it and then move on to another album.

browse the 4channels, read comics/manga that aren't too text heavy, chat with friends