Ask a pedo anything

ask a pedo anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TL9agjwtOgY&index=10&list=PLFxiClM7vKTGrJV0jKu9_s32w3z7UpK4k
youtube.com/watch?v=6a0Qny0fkwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why have the made the captchas fucking harder.

How much would it take to get you to castrate yourself?

Do you like japanese animation ?

I completely understand, they are very difficult

Would you be willing to stab me in the neck if I provided the weapon for doing so?

realistically I'd probably go for it for maybe a 7 digit number.

Why are you attracted to humans that haven't physically and emotionally developed yet? And why shouldn't I want to kill you. Go

Can you control your urges?

>it's alright

I actually would
>mfw you made me realize not only am I a pedo, but also a completely useless sociopath.

What do you like the most: little girls; little boys; doesn't matter ?

satanic trips checked.
I have one idea. I am very interested in psychology and have been studying it for a bit, mostly psychforums. Found one tidbit that explained why fetishes arise. It was because when you first start to develop sexually, and fap to whatever you like that might have a secondary factor, like feet, then you grow up with a foot fetish. I usually stuck with my age group, although I went through puberty very early, at the age of 8. So now I'm attracted to 8+. 7 or under and not even a wiggle.
yea, I have an unusual amount of self-control.
I am into girls, I do not like boys and I hate shota.

R u fbi honeypot

no i not

K just checkin

Can't you just fap to loli and shota to satisfy yourself?

Nice tabs bro

What steps do you take to get access to children or are you still considering acting out criminally or did you already do so?

for some reason very few loli pics turn me on. And I don't like shota. But I don't have any nerve either, so I'll probably never act on my urges anyway.

nigger

I actually haven't done anything about it since I'm a pussy and probably never will.

Are you a pedo?

no

What do you think about Islam?

What is the meaning of life?

Don't know enough about it to make a proper opinion. I'm really out of the loop, I never watch the news or keep up with trends or anything like that. As far as current events, I might as well be a caveman.

kys urself

What's the best music?

are you an offender? have u seen cp?

What's your name and address?

Do you have a diploma?

You ready to die?

We create our own meaning by loving those we trust and ensuring everyday is not a waste, because you are sacrificing one day of your life for it. If you do that, then your life has meaning.

If you take up no hobbies, make no friends, and never enjoy your life, then it is you that has made your life meaningless.

So essentially you're attracted to kids, but you won't act on that? Do you believe it's wrong to fap to kids knowing that you wouldn't rape a little kid? I'm interested in all that stuff too, and it's funny that you bring up foot fags. You think things like foot fetishes are related to pedophilia? I think I may have a foot fetish but can't tell. The fetish comes from when I was a kid and my babysitter used to rub my dick in our hot tub with her feet. Yet, I'm not obsessed. Do you have urges that you believe you can't control? Because that's a whole different part of psychology. Here! My fav feets.

What's your most memorable or hottest moment with a little girl?

They say you never hear the shot that kills you. What do you think?

there is no such thing as "best music" because taste varies from person to person. Two people can argue all day and all night about how hip hop sucks and how country is the best, and vice versa, and they will never give a wrong explanation for their arguments. There is no such thing as good music or bad music.

xcxzmbmzx

Let me rephrase that. What kind of music do you enjoy?

u read lolita?

how old are you?

>There is no such thing as good music or bad music.

Except there is such a thing as objectively bad "music" (not even really worthy of the term); it's called rap.

How was it for you realizing you were a pedophile?

Do you have any actully cp?

Where do you find most of your... "online content"?
Not a federal informant.

This

OP fagged out

Yeah, I'm 18. graduated this year.
Sometimes hope for it
I won't act on it in the same way someone with social anxiety wants friends but won't make friends. I do believe it is wrong to fap to kids, regardless of my mental state. I don't really think I have any urges outside of my control.
It was indeed with a little girl, but I was in the same age group, so I believe I'm in the clear. I was on vacation with my mother's highschool friend, who also had a kid about a year or two younger than me (I was 10) and we shared our first kiss. Not the hottest moment, but I wanted to share the most treasured memory rather than the stories of when I started dating.
Oh, I usually listen to hardcore/gabber, or rawstyle, which is a techno edm subgenre popular in Amsterdam. I'm actually listening to this right now youtube.com/watch?v=TL9agjwtOgY&index=10&list=PLFxiClM7vKTGrJV0jKu9_s32w3z7UpK4k
I would but I don't really know any websites.
I've seen most stories where people hate themselves for realizing they were pedophiles, but I was very inattentive as a child, which was when I realized I liked my girls a little underdeveloped. I think I was about 12 when I was play-wrestling with my father's friend's children, when his daughter of around 8 or 9 kinda started grinding on me. Unlike today, I had little self-control, so i did things like grope her butt (very impressive for her age). I didn't need to be sneaky about it since she didn't understand the concept, so she didn't really pay any mind to it.

How to summon Mods 101

I did read one manga a friend sent to me, it was about that girl from naruto who had a crush on him. The one with the solid white eyes. She was raped to death in some sort of sex dungeon. I fantasize about rape and lolis a lot, but for some reason that manga unnerved me. I didn't like it.

Seriously what kind of relationship could you have long term.......everyone ages

Kill yourself

Kill yourself OP

g-good one

I think the speed of sound is faster than a bullet, so yeah.
no, I don't. Went on a hunt for some illegal content on the deep web but I eventually gave up. Never found anything.
Never found anything good enough, so I never memorized any websites I stumbled across.
Nah, pedophilia is just a fetish. Realistically, I want to settle down with a nice girl my age, but I plan on waiting a while before marriage. I would like kids and grandkids and die peacefully in my sleep from old age like anyone else.

Thanks op i kinda like that music
Even though its kinda strange

youtube.com/watch?v=6a0Qny0fkwk

And Btw

Don't listen to the jerks that tell you to kill yourself.
You seem like you are a nice and friendly guy, and as long as you dont get out of control you are alright.
Just leave real kids alone.

Did somebody say kill myself??!!?

Heya! 30 year old non-acting pedo here (Come from a 3-hour suicide thread). You're only 18. I wish you the best of luck, and hope life treats you better than it's treated me :)

Kill yourself and post it on here

now we got a thread going. Tell me what happened, user

In that thread? Lasted for 3 hours - Got some great advice on how to kill myself with inconspicuous materials in an easy and effective manner.

In case you are not a troll and real:

Pedophilia often gets up when you are abused yourself as a child or by not being able to bond with adults.

Are you getting therapy right now?

Can you fap to 18+ girls who kinda look like underage (flat chest, baby face, etc.)?

like this

Not OP - But left one sorta - Right one definitely not.

go to private twerk u are going to cum buckets

no, I meant in your life.
yeah, I was beaten by my babysitter often, and was bullied pretty bad up until highschool. A few isolated incidents as well, but it would take too long for me type up.
i was put in therapy for "dark thoughts". They said I definitely lacked a conscious, but never tacked the term "sociopath" on me. I was eventually released because my state was too complex and beyond their training. Told me to go see a "psychodynamic psychotherapist". However after I did some research on it, I learned that it was way too expensive, and took a lot of time. I wasn't able to progress. The only thing I got from the experience was that
>I cannot create emotional bonds with anyone (if a close frined or family member dies, I will be unable to feel grief, or mourn their loss)
>inability to experience remorse
>too young to be diagnosed with anything because I was 14-15 at the time of experience
both of them

FUCK YOU

sorry, *lacked a conscience

Software developer for a living.

No-one I know knows I'm a pedo - Had bad experiences with everyone I've told.

Constant wonderful excuses about why I'm single ("I'm waiting for the right one" or "Girls are too expensive" seems to get people to stop asking) and the annoyance of people trying to get me hooked up.

Severe crippling depression getting worse as time goes by.

Seen every CP video under the sun.

So - Not much really.

heh

ꜰʀᴇᴇɴᴇᴛ

why aren't you in the loli thread

nigga where?

please concider suicide

or seek help

do everybody a favor and stop

Good that you are honest. I 'm glad that you open yourself up here.

Sociopathy or psychopathy often emerge after severe abuse, it creates brain changes which will make your brain less empathic. The good thing is that you can reverse it if you open yourself up and can find a friend with whom you can build a good relationship builded on trust, but I would not tell tem about your pedophilia from the start.

Is there anyone who you honestly love or do you feel apathy for everyone.

Your apathy might be a way for you to cope witb your problems, by disasociating your emotional self from others, you create a barrier which prevents you from getting hurt. It is safe, but can't make you feel truly happy. True happiness is only possible by trust, loce and affection.

I never studied psychology but people say J am good at analyzing stuff. Anyway, I wish you all the best and I don't hate you for being a pedophile, you have experienced terrible circumstances which contributed to it.

>do everybody a favor and stop

Can you stop loving people of the same / opposite gender of a similar age?

Being a pedo isn't exactly something you choose - And isn't something I'd wish onto anyone...

seriously you must concider suicide

you are a tumor

even if all the niggers in detroit and in the world were extinguished the world would still be shit because of discusting creatures like you.

I want to punch you right in the face. just kill yourself already my goodness.

Pedophilia isn't a choice. This guy needs good professional help, love and trust, not morons like you.

I've literally just come from a 3 hour thread discussing various forms of suicide and their effectiveness. Trust me - It's a consideration.

This OP of this thread is young. Things might change for him. I'm far beyond help (I'm 30) and life is truly and utterly fucked for me emotionally.

you are good at analyzing, however sociopathy is much more stubborn than that. Although psychopathy is absolutely incurable, sociopathy, in theory, could be reversable. I could write an entire 1,000 page essay on psychopathy, but sociopathy is very difficult because not the entirety of the personality is affected, unlike psychopathy. Psychopaths generally stay in the same lane as far as their personality goes, (not to say they can't differ), however sociopaths are normal human beings who have undergone unfortunate circumstances. In other words, their personalities can be anything, with different weaknesses and strengths. The same ones that can provide opportunities for treatment.

In short, treating psychopathy is impossible, and treating sociopathy is incredibly difficult.

Me too dude.

Dunno if it's the pedophilia, the possible bipolar, or the crippling depreeesion.

But I'm 20, pretty much an alchoholic. All relatioships fail. I have no friends and I just get drunk to feel a little bit of happiness.

Why me?

> seen every video under the sun
> Not explaining how
I'm calling try hard bullshit

exactly.

Read my advice to the OP, It might be helpful for you too.

Must be really difficult to have pedophilia. I wish you a better life and that your problems may be resolved.

Cx

you discusting pieces of shit don't need help

you need testosterone and motivation to mentally control yourselfs

get a hobby, meditate or some shit, do weight training to turn all that horny energy into something productive.

If you really feel emotionally tired and trouble then just kill yourself.

If you don't like what you've become then change it and change yourself.

seriously just kill yourself or man the fuck up

do you hate yourself because of your disorder?

The amount of CP floating around the normal web is insane. Several of the lesser known torrent sites have several collections, and a bing search will generally pull them up (Google filters out CP)

This OP hasn't seen shit. You get the basic young beach nudity. Then you get the vids. Most lower quality, but you do find the odd awesome one.

Then things start to get bad.

You get to Vicky - But those are still pretty decent. Then you hit Tara - And things are starting to look a bit fucked. Then you hit Shivid and co - And trust me - By then you know how fucked things can get.

OP is young. He'll probably grow out of it.

K